Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And It All Changed.

With A Beginning, There Comes An End.

by circusfreak7 3 reviews

Ray's best friend, Bob is dead. Life As He Knows It, Is Over.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-09 - Updated: 2011-06-09 - 333 words

0Unrated
_____RAY'S POV________


Two feet away from the fence, Gerard landed with a thud, then Mikey and finally Frank.
"Dude, don't do that to us..." Gee began, then faltered at my look. "You holdin' up okay?" He asked. For such a smart guy, Gerard can be real dumb at times.
"No," I said, my voice quivering, "He's dead and he's never coming back." I begin to feel like I'm going to hurl so I lean on Gerard's shoulder, keeping myself on my feet.
"Deep breaths Ray. Deep breaths." Mikey reminded me, coming in on my other side.
"We'll be here for you the very same way you were there for Bob all those times." Frank began. I didn't hear the rest of what he was saying because his words had triggered a memory.


"Are you sure about this?" Bob asked for the hundredth time in the last hour.
"Yes! The teachers won't give a crap. They never do. Just raise your hand after role call and say they left out your name. Simple as. They won't even bother to double check. It happens all the time." I replied, reassuringly. Today was the day of the master plan. The plan that would get Bob into my high school. We'd planned and plotted all through Saturday and on Sunday we finished the final draft of the masterplan.
Gerard, Mikey and Frank were all in on it too. Basically we were all going to walk in (check) as normal, and because our school has no dress code, Bob was fine. When we get into the school, they call role. Bob's name won't be there and we'll say so. Then he will be permanently in our school. Easy enough.
Much to Gerard's surprise it did work.
"Well, it could of gone either way." He'd said sassily, when we'd said IToldYouSo.
That day was the beginning of something big. A bond stronger than friendship, a lust stronger than love. At that moment in time, I'd thought we were undefeatable.
Sign up to rate and review this story