Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard A to Z

N is for Names

by MyPatheticRomance 11 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-11 - 877 words - Complete

5Funny
A/N: In this fic, Gerawrd is eight. That makes Frankie six and Mikey five, for those of you that haven't figured it out by now. ;D

"Geeeee! Wake up!" Frank yelled, jumping on the bed, careful not to actually jump on his friend.

"Mmph. Nu," Gerard mumbled into his pillow, curling into a ball.

"Gerard Arthur Way!" Frank shouted, sitting on Gerard. In the mornings, Gerard was always grumpy, and Frank was always hyper. Actually, there was never a time when Frank wasn't hyper. But that's beside the point. The point was, Frank had something important to ask Gerard.

"Wha?" Gerard asked sleepily, cracking an eye open and glaring at Frank. Frank was awake too early. It wasn't normal. Stupid morning people.

"I have something to ask you," Frank said, looking alarmed.

"Frankie, for the last time, there aren't any monsters under my bed. I'm not stupid. I checked, remember?" Gerard said, attempting to sit up while Frank was still sitting on him. It didn't work so well, seeing as Frank didn't seem to want to move, so Gerard just propped his head up against the headboard.

"No, Gerard. I already made sure that your dad scared the monsters away," Frank said, huffing.

"So why did you wake me up, then?" Gerard asked, confused.

"We haven't thought of baby names!" Frank exclaimed, looking horrified.

"Baby names?"

"Names for our children, Geetard," Frank said, like Gerard was stupid. Which he wasn't, by the way. It was early in the morning, so Gerard was just a little slow. It wasn't his fault, okay?

"We don't have any children, Frankie," Gerard said, raising his head. This was it. His friend had finally gone crazy.

"Nuh-uh. We don't have any children, yet," Frank said, grinning.

"Why do we need to name them now?" Gerard whined. He wanted to go back to sleep, or he'd be grumpy the whole day.

"Because we'll forget if we don't!" Frank said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Which it was, in Frank's opinion. Sometimes his Gerard could be really dumb. It was okay, though. Frank still loved him, anyway.

"Fiiine."

"First, how many children are we gonna have?" Frank asked, an excited glint in his eye.

"Two?" Gerard asked, and it sounded like more of a question than a statement.

Frank mumbled something that sounded like 'five' to Gerard.

"Five?" Gerard asked, confusion clear on his face.

"Okay, if you insist. Two boys and three girls. Now, we need to think of names. What girl's names do you like?" Frank rambled, flashing Gerard a grin. Gerard was silent for a while, because this whole morning was just confusing to him.

"Um. Starshine, Apple-Blossom, SugarPlu-" Gerard was cut off by Frank.

"Stop naming Mikey's My Little Ponies!"

"I wasn't naming Mikey's My Little Ponies! Pffft! What made you think that?" Gerard said loudly, avoiding eye contact. Actually, he thought that Apple-Blossom was a pretty name. But he wasn't going to let Frank know that.

"You so were! Anyway, I'll name one, you can name one, and we can both decide on one for the last girl. My girl's name will be... Lilly," Frank said, smiling happily.

"Uh... Bandit?" Gerard proposed, and Frank made a high-pitched squeal.

"Yes! And lastly?"

"I think we should name the last one Cherry. Remember that time we got married? We got mom to buy us that cake and then I tried to get you to eat the cherry on the top, but you said you were never gonna eat cherries that were on cakes, because fruit should not be on cake," Gerard said, giggling a little.

"I still think that cherries on cakes is a bad, bad idea," Frank said, shuddering. "But I like the name."

"Okay, so boys? I get to name one, you get to name one?" Gerard asked, feeling a little more awake now.

"That's the plan," Frank said, shifting so that he was lying with his head on Gerard's chest.

"I think one should be called Optimus, after Optimus Prime from transformers," Gerard said, a dreamy look crossing his features.

"You're so nerdy. But it's okay, I like you that way," Frank told Gerard, poking Gerard's nose with a small finger. "I wanna call a boy Skit, which is short for skittles."

Gerard nodded furiously. That was a great name for a boy! He and Frank should totally write a book on how to choose names for children. It would be awesome.

Just then, Mikey trudged into Gerard's room.

"Whatcha guys doin'?" Mikey asked, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Naming our children," Frank said proudly.

"Ooh! You should name one Mikey! After me! Because I'm awesome!" Mikey yelled, suddenly seeming to liven up.

"Uhhh. We'll think about it, Mikes. Now, let's go get some breakfast and leave sleepy-Gee to sleep," Frank announced, kissing Gerard's cheek sloppily before getting off and skipping out of the room. Mikey followed shortly.

Gerard smiled to himself and snuggled down into the covers. He dreamt that he and Frankie were going to live happily ever after with Lilly, Cherry, Bandit, Optimus and Skit. It was a happy dream.

A/N: YAY SAP. o.e
We have exams at school right now. Bleh. It is not pleasant.
Thoouughts?
-Jen
Sign up to rate and review this story