Categories > Original > Drama

A Little Creepy World

by _Kira_ 0 reviews

a girl wakes up in a world so creepy, she'll suffer from chills for a long while.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-12 - 770 words

0Unrated
A ceiling with knives hanging down from it. Each knife covered in blood dripping down, drop hitting my face.
Walls being crawled on by spiders and hung pictures of people crying.
The floor oozing black goo with disturbing sounds.
The blood falling upon my face tastes so dry and bitter.
At the now open door, stood an old man with a crunched over back, his bony spine easily seen, even through his shirt. His head full of shaggy white hair, leeches here and there popping out.
His open mouth revealed a dry and sticky tongue the color green and one black tooth.
I sit up from where I lay and stare him in his glazed over, yellow eyes.
"Where am I?"
He stays silent as he move towards me, a needle in his hand and a string being tied onto it.
I watched as he tightens the knot until he is next to me and grabbing my lips.
I stay still as he nears the needle to my bottom lip and without hesitation, sticks it in.
I lift my hand to my face and watched as the blood pours onto it, slipping through my fingers and hitting the floor with crackling sounds.
He continues to sew my lips closed.
Up, down, up, down, up, down. The needle tightens as I am silenced.
He pulls out another string and tightens it to the needle.
He now reached for my eyelid.
The needle gets closer and closer to my eyeball...


"Are you okay?"
I blink, my heart beating against my chest as if needing to get out.
My boyfriend is sitting beside me, crouched over me as I am turned from him.
I turn on my back and take a few deep breaths.
"I'm okay. Just another nightmare." I assured him.
Daniel sighs and lays down again pulling me into a hug.
"Another one, huh? What exactly are you dreaming about. In your sleep, you keep whispering weird stuff." Daniel murmured.
"Like what?" I asked him.
"'Creep', 'Her Face', and you even sing. You go ' La la la la' and on and on." He said.
I sighed and look up at the now white ceiling.
"Well, I don't even know what I dream. But it's not normal." I admitted.
He stayed silent and I knew he was still tired.
I slid out of his arms and get into the shower.
My name was Kerlii Night. I was always told it was a creepy one so I got used to it.
I was born in Romania and lived there till I was 10. My mother had married an american and decided to take me to America.
So we moved to Washington and lived there till I was 15. I had learned english and was used to the customs by then.
I had grown to be tall and fit. My hair was long and so blonde, it looked like it would go white. My eyes still had yet to decide wether it wanted to be green or brown. My skin was not pale, nor tanned.
People would call me beautiful and girls would ignore me because of it.
They felt threatened. I never thought it would be that way, but I also never wanted it to be like that.
I wanted to be like every other normal girl in the U.S. and have friends and have a talent.
But, I was so weird.
Later on in high school, I decided I would stay a loner. I listened to music that sent chills down your spine and wore clothes that made people stare.
My parents called it a rebellion stage and it seemed they were right. I got more feminime and through some work gained friends.
I finished high scool with great relationships and able to say good-bye to somebody.
I'd gotten a few scholarships and decided to go to a univeristy in New York and there I met Daniel. II'd decided to study music and he was studying business.
Before we knew it, we were dating and soon after, we moved in together.
I really loved Daniel, and I always would.
But soon after I moved in and was comfortable, I've had such distubing dreams.
Not nightmares, dreams. These dreams are somewhat beautiful even if so disturbing.
They are important in a way. So I hold onto them, I don't fight them.
That little creepy world of mine is a kind of memory.
Hopefully, I find why exactly I even think of it this way.
Some would say it is not normal to dream about a little creepy world.
I say it is...memorable.
Sign up to rate and review this story