Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Necromancer

Lil bit about yourself

by dying_halo9 0 reviews

The guys open up a bit more and a little surprise about Aya

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-12 - Updated: 2011-06-12 - 742 words

0TrainWreck
Ok! This may suck balls but I'm just gonna write it down anyways

Gerard's POV
"So tell us a bit about yourselves guys?" Natalie said, grinning. "Well let's see... My b-day is in the 9th of April, I like Black Flag, the Misfits, Iron Maiden, etc. I can sing but I can't play guitar to save my life. I am an arty guy, and my hobbies are painting, sketching and annoying Mikey." I replied. Mikey scowled. "My birthday is 10th of Sep, I like the same bands as Gee does including Anthrax. I play bass, if I sing I tend to break glass. My hobbies are beating Gerard's ass in video-games, listening to music, playing my bass and I have to put up with the Sass Queen known as Gerard Arthur Way." Mikey drawled in a cheeky grin. "At least I don't have a shrine dedicated to unicorns in my room." I snorted. "I love unicorns!" Bob shouted, random but Mikey gave a small smile at this. "At least I didn't jizz in my pants when Jared Leto came on TV with SUPER tight jeans," Mikey countered, making me blush a brilliant red. "Before this bickering gets any further. Gerard, would you jizz if you saw Frank with SUPER DUPER tight jeans, Commando-style with a boner?" Aya asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Frank's POV
Dammit! Who let Aya near the doujinshi section of the anime store? Gerard blushed a bright red and so did I. "Oh~ Aya you sly dog." Natalie said, also waggling her eyebrows. Amelia and Ray burst into a fit of laughter. "Aya have you been reading the doujinshi again?" I snapped. "Maybe..." she trailed off, her eyes darting in a guilty and cheeky manner. "What's that?" Mikey asked. "Basically love and porn stories from mangas, I like them if it's gay porn. I prefer seeing two guys go at it rather than a boy and girl." Aya replied bluntly, Mikey and Gee looked slightly creeped out. "Err okay... well I'd rather wear one of Gee's feather boas than read the then," Mikey said. "You have a feather boa?" I sniggered, Gerard grew a bit more pink. "Yeah!" Mikey said with a grin. "At least I didn't prance around in a ballerina tutu and MOM'S pink pumps." Gerard said. The two bickered back and forth, Aya and Natalie were watching in amusement while Ray and Amelia were making out. Then Natalie glanced at her watch and clapped her hands, "Girls girls girls, you're both pretty. Now it's time for lunch and we gotta get changed." Natalie said, walking back to the changing rooms with Aya and Amelia. Us boys got changed.

Natalie's POV
I finished changing and sprayed on some of Aya's Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush, Slice of Heaven and walked out with Aya and Amelia to find Torosaurus, Pansy and Bobbert waiting by some lockers. "Guys, something just reminded me of what happened this morning." Ray said, he gave us a summary of what happened. I listened intently and when Ray finished Aya furrowed her eyebrows. "Well for starters you're right Bob, pentagrams have always been associated with magic, as a witch I know." she said, her eyes dead serious. That's right, Aya is a witch, a Wiccan. "What are pentagrams used for actually?" I asked. "It depends on the person, I use it as a lucky charm and for spells, some use it for rituals by casting a Circle. But what you told me seems like a protection pentagram, but it doesn't really make any sense. First off, the story Mikey said seems like a good cover but pentagrams involve in more... spiritual and body not in the dreamland. In fact they have never been in the dreamland as far as records go. And second, why would a normal person be carrying one? Something weird is definitely going on here." Aya declared, her eyebrows furrowing more in concentration. "Alright, interrogation in lunchtime. Usual place." I said, they all nodded. Just then Mikey and Gerard came out, they gave us questioning looks but shrugged it off. "Where do you eat?" Gerard asked. "Well there is a cafeteria, unless you want food being thrown at you I suggest you come with us." Frank said, excitement and curiosity twinkling in his eyes.

Alrighty folks, but you didn't expect the whole witchcraft shit right? Well I took some stuff I read about witchcraft, the rest I made up. Hope you liked it
Sign up to rate and review this story