Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If I crash on the couch, can I sleep in my clothes?

I love you

by Paranoia_Destroya 3 reviews

Amii loves Mikey. Mikey loves...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-12 - Updated: 2011-06-12 - 557 words

1Ambiance
Sorry for the shortness of this chapter. I might try and update again today. I hope you like this chapter :)

Mikey’s POV

I padded down the stairs sleepily. I was sure I heard something. I walked through the living room and into the kitchen.

“Sorry I woke you,” Amii said.

I took a double take as I saw her standing but the coffee machine in a Punks Not Dead t-shirt and some black leggings. These were her usual PJs whilst I was in an old Black Flag t-shirt and black joggers. She looked pretty cute in them, if I am honest. In fact, she looked really cute and really sexy. She was cute all the time.

“Whaaat,” I said, startled. Oh, smooth Mikey, real smooth. “Oh, it’s alright. What time is it?”

“About quarter past six.” She said hesitantly.

“Whoa…” I said. “ I have never been up this early since last Christmas.”

She giggled as I assume she was remembering Gerard tell her about last Christmas.
I went and stood next to her. I needed to be near her. I rested my head on her shoulder and yawned. My heart skipped a beat when she processed to rest her head on top of mine and wrap her arms around me. I embraced her. This wasn’t unusual although, it meant more to me. She patted me on the back and released me.

“Coffee’s ready.” She said.

“You know me well,” I chuckled and I wrapped my arms around her waist as she made the coffee. Again, this wasn’t unusual, though I don’t remember ever hugging her around the waist before… I liked it. I should do this more often, it felt nice.

He made the coffee and left the two mugs on the side and turned about. As I was still lightly resting my arms around her waist, she had turned around and I was face to face with her, my arms still around her but now, we were really close. I could feel her soft breath on my lips and she leaned forward slightly. I done the same and our lips met. This wasn’t rushed. It was perfect. Her soft lips felt absolutely perfect on mine. I sighed and wrapped my arms tighter around her. Amii moved her hands so they were at my head and she laced her fingers in my hair and kissed me with more passion.

When I pulled away I was smiling. She smiled back and kissed me quickly again. She turned around and picked up the two coffee cups.

“Coffee?” She asked holding one out to me. I took it and sat down at the table. She sat down next to me with her own cup.

I took a sip of hot coffee and sucked in a deep breath. “So… um… does this mean… we’re together?” I asked

“I guess,” She said.

I smiled and kissed her again.

“I love you.”

“Mikey, I love you too.” She said.

My heart exploded in my chest and I felt ecstatic. This moment was perfect. I wanted to take a picture and frame it. I would never forget this moment.

N'awww. I'm sorry if you feel this was rushed but I really wanted to write this :P
R&R peoples! They make my day :)
Thanks for reading
Sign up to rate and review this story