Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Necromancer

Jock trouble and a kiss

by dying_halo9 0 reviews

A run in with a jock and a sweet kiss

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-15 - Updated: 2011-06-15 - 1033 words

0TrainWreck
My laptop is being an ass so I'm using my friend's... I may bring Green Day in this shizz so yeah! Enjoy and I may be spicin up the Bikey :)

Gerard's POV
We all walked down to the Art Studio, I was in heaven. Partly the fact that Art is my all time fave lesson and partly that Frank is really close to me right now. I gave an inwards squeal, I am officially in love with Frank Iero. Kinda sucks that I fall in love with a dude I just met but oh well! We saw the door to the art room, but was blocked by that jock from Math, Aidan and his posse. His posse left him when he gave them a nod, then he turned to Aya. "Aya please just one date!" he pleaded. "For the last time! NO!" she shouted and shoved him roughly out of the way. We all settled down to a big table, grabbed some paper and followed the only instruction on the board. 'Draw your feelings and likes' was scrawled in cursive writing on the whiteboard. "So... Aidan beats us up, but has a major crush on you...? I don't get it." Mikey said, his head slightly tilted. "He does all the beating up to express his anger, he's had a crush on me since I first came here. He's a prick, not the sharpest knife in my room and I have a boyfriend." Aya said, drawing a guitar with hearts and the initials B.J.A. In pink pen. "Who's that?" Mikey asked. "Her boyfriend silly, his name is Billie. He's a cool dude and he's in this art class as well." Bob explained. Mikey blushed at this.

Aya's POV
I heard familiar footsteps and looked at the door. In walked in Billie with his best buddies Mike and Tre. My heart skipped a beat when he looked at me, and I waved at him. He came over and took the seat next to me, his eyes gazing questioningly at the Ways. "I take it you're new. I'm Billie Joe Armstrong, Aya's boyfriend." He said, and shook hands with Mikey and Gerard. Mike and Tre followed. We were all laughing and having a 'jolly good riot' when Aidan walked up to me and pleaded silently with his eyes. I glared at his and rested my head on Billie's shoulder. Mistake. Bille was pulled from his seat roughly, and Aidan faced him. "What do you think you're doing with my girl?" he asked. Anger in his eyes, I rolled my eyes at this shit. Suddenly I heard the clatter of chairs on the ground. I looked up and saw Mikey and Gee on the ground. "Hey James, you wanna know what's a failed product of this world?" Trent sneered, his face in a smirk. "You jocks? From the shit quality condoms your dads bought?" Frank spat, his voice strong... For Gerard I guess. "And the fact you guys can't even move on and are as bright as a rock?" Billie added. Frank was pulled up by his collar and James punched him on the gut while Aidan punched Billie square in the jaw. Fortunately the teacher walked in and froze up. "BOYS! THERE SHALL BE NO VIOLENCE IN MY STUDIO! DETENTION AND MS HOLLINGSWORTH'S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY!" Ms Hastings exploded. Just then the bell rang, art lesson always passed by fast.

Frank's POV
I was used to punches, so it didn't really hurt. I was already abused at home anyways. Well it was only when Dad was drunk. We all went up to the roof, yay~! I looked around and saw Natalie and Tre talking, Billie and Aya with arms locked, Bob and Mikey were walked side by side shyly, really close together, Ray was giving Amelia a piggyback ride. Everyone was so loved up. We all scrambled up the roof and settled down on the benches. I saw Natalie had a mischievous grin on her face, then she pushed Mikey and his face fell on Bob's.. uh... southern area. Bob blushed and jumped up. He then walked down the stairs and Mikey followed him.

Bob's POV
I stopped at the first landing and panted, my half-erect member twitching. It felt so good when his hot breath ghosted over there. Just then I heard footsteps and saw Mikey. His face red. "Bob I'm u-uh sorry." he stammered. He bit his lips and with my half-erection it wasn't helping. So I did the first thing my mind told me to do. I brought him closer to me and crashed our lips together. Cue the fireworks, angels singing and... dancing monkeys? Bruno Mars's new song must be getting to me. I rolled him over so he was sandwiched between the wall and me. I ground my crotch against his and heard him let out a sexy moan, the friction between us was amazing. My right hand pinned his left hand to the wall while my left hand made it's was to his cute ass and massaged it.

Mikey's POV
When his hand gripped my ass I gave a gasp, he used the opportunity and his tongue slithered in my mouth. He tasted like mint and chocolate... mmnn. He ground his hips harder and I felt my erection grow harder. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and wrestled his tongue with mine. "Bob? Mikey? Are you o-HOLY BLUSHING POPTART CATS SHITTIN OUT RAINBOWS!!!" someone howled in shock and we heard running. Bob pulled away and gave me a grin. "So does this mean we're together?" I asked shyly. "Yes it does, my little necromancer." He gave my neck an affectionate nip and licked it. I'm pretty sure he left a hickey. "Uhh... Bob how do I take care of this situation?" I asked. He then looked down below and gave a chuckle. "Just think of something gross.... Like your brother in a thong." he suggested. I gave a squeal of disgust. "Okay, problem sorted.... Let's go up and tell the others." I said. He wrapped his arm around my waist and we went up to face the others.

You like it? Was the kiss steamy enough? REVIEW!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story