Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > HighSchool Frerard!

Fuck Like A Kennedy

by circusfreak7 8 reviews

drunk frerardness='D Except they play 7 minutes in heaven and yeah, i wont spoil it...:D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-15 - Updated: 2011-06-15 - 570 words

1Ambiance
~~~~~~FRANK'S POV~~~~~~~~

I stared at the bottle Gerard had just spun. Being the most sober person here, I could see it had landed on Charlie. I also knew that Gerard's gay. This is gonna be so awkward for them...
But they were really friggin' pissed so they didn't notice... They just... Kissed.
"Stop." I murmur again, "How bout a game of Seven Minutes in heaven?" I ask, suggestively. The group cheer and volunteer me for spinning the bottle first. I close my eyes and do so, wincing when it lands on Mikey. If I wasn't going out with his brother, Gerard, this would have been perfectly fine. In fact, I think I'd have been happy about it. But I am going out with Gerard, so I wasn't happy about it. And it wasn't perfectly fine. Reluctantly I reached my hand out to him and we got up, stumbling to the closet. When we got in I took off my pants and Mikey did the same (I think, I mean, it was pitch black. For all I knew Mikey could have been outside.) But I heard the sound of him unzipping his pants and took that as my cue to rip off my shirt.
"So... 69?" I ask, not sure what to say. I'd never done this before. At least, not with one of my best friends.
"Sure." Mikey whispers in the darkness. I move nearer to his voice and soon our bodies are touching. His skin is warm and smooth but hard as marble to touch. I puch him onto the floor of the closet and position myself above him.
"Ready Frank?" He asks.
"Oh I'm there baby." I respond, more nervous than I sound.
I bend down and it all begins. He suck me off as I do the same, our tongues strangely syncronised. It was weird that he was so experienced. Before we'd even reached our climaxes, someone outside knocked on the closet door and yelled, "TIME'S UP GUYS!" I immediately regretted being so tentative.

After that I had several more turns in the closet. The second time the bottle landed on Jayde and yet again, I turned the closet door and we went in.
I kissed her urgently, pulling off her top and rubbing myself against her body. It was strange. It felt weird and exciting even though I'd had sex with a girl many times. I kissed her again and again and she grabbed my ass, pulling our hips together. Too soon, our time was up. Straight after, she was back in the closet, but this time with Nolee. I laughed when I saw the look on Bob's face. He was so turned on but so angry. That memory will always be with me.
Charlie was in the closet next, with her boyfriend this time. A lot of noise emerged from the room so we talked even louder, having to yell at the top of our lungs for them to hear us when their time was up.
On my third spin it ended up on Gerard. I smiled broadly and yanked him into the room, calling to the room, "MAKE IT TEN!"
He kissed me, ripping off my shirt and jeans as I did the same to him. We kissed and 69'd but i won't go into detail about it.

All I knew when I emerged was that I was going to regret this in the morning...
Sign up to rate and review this story