Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

forgotten

by patdfan 2 reviews

my first story, ryden story :)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-06-18 - Updated: 2011-06-19 - 485 words

0Unrated
Ryan POV:
hes so innocent, just perfection in human form I wish I could kiss him but the last thing I wanted was to make a dent in his perfect life. I was unwanted and I knew it and there was plain evidence everywhere from the cuts on my wrist to the bruises on my stomach to my un-pure sexual ways, only if I didn’t need that fucking sugary I wouldn’t be here, I could be his perfect lover in his perfect universe, only if. Those thoughts running rapidly through my mind unable un escape, I wanted to not think I wanted to forget him not to be longing for his warm brown eyes to look in mine. but that, that would never happen. I decided I couldn’t sleep so I sat up in the cold abandoned room, plain white walls a creaky old metal bed that looked just like mine on the other side of my room the cement floor the fan making the worst buzzing sound a night stand on my other side with a glass of murky water. This was it my luxurious life in the crazy bin.

Brendons POV

“m-m-mom”
“yes, what is it dear?”
“I-I-I know where Mormon b-b-but you will love me no matter what rightt?”
“of course I will, Bren what is it?” a worried look came across my moms face and it killed me inside
“I-I-I im gay mom…” she looked shocked I new this was a mistake then she smile
“honey don’t joke like that now go up to your room” I was caught off guard what the fuck?
“mom im serious”
“Bren, ive told you tha..” I stopped her
“MOM! I am gay and that is not changing! Take me as I am or leave me!”
“BRENDON BOYD URIE! Go up to your room this instant!” I ran up to my room and locked the door and collapsed onto the bed breathing in the sent of my girlfriends perfume she gave me some so ill always have I little bit of her with me… bullshit she doesn’t love me she loved my families money!!! I decided I was going to break-up with her tonight I better get my face ready to be slaped.. fuck this is going to hurt. I lay on my bed for a few more instants until I got up to get dressed I put on some black skinny jeans and a clandestine industries tee throw on my sneakers and head for my bedroom door and freeze “best if I go out the window” I whisper to myself. I walk to my window and find my escape rope and tie it arounf my bed post and swing it over my windowsill and I climb down and I cover the rope with some veins and I head towards the street, tonight is going to be a long night…
Sign up to rate and review this story