Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Alicia! Finally she's a main character!

Hmm...You know you would DD!

by ONotz 0 reviews

ilove Defying the death. I love Death Defying! *Dances to music. DeathDefying shows up, looks at me strangley and jumps with me!*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-19 - Updated: 2011-06-20 - 1119 words

0Unrated
Uncle Gerard stopped there until I pushed everyone out but Aunt Lyn-z, I sat on the couch with my Aunt Lyn-z and comforted her. Frank just stared at Gerard until Ray came in. Frank shook his head “Why would you do this to us again?” He said with passion.

Gerard sat down, “I am going crazy.” He said like it was no big deal. Frank stared at him. “How?” My Aunt said. “I’m a psycho. Frank I see Mikey all the time.” He said looking into Frank’s eyes. “So you just see Mikey?” I asked, he nodded. “Well I see someone too.” I said, Dad looked at me like I was crazy.

“I see this one lady. You know? When I ran from the hospital…I told thoghs reporters that stuff…I was going to off myself, she talked me out of it.” I said looking down, “What is her name sweetie?” Ray asked. “Jamia…” I said, Dad looked at me, “What does she look like?” He whispered, I explained. Lyn-z shook her head “Are you lying?” I shook my head, Uncle Gerard sighed.

Dad sat by me “You are going crazy.” He whispered to himself, he was staring straight in front of me. “Gerard is going crazy.” He said. “I am going crazy” He whispered. He ran out for a second, he came in with an amp and a guitar. He plugged the amp in. He started strumming, tuned it some, and started dancing and running around like a child. He jumped around smiling. When he stopped, he smiled and unplugged the guitar. Uncle Gerard and Uncle Ray looked at each other and smiled “Reunion?” Dad smiled “Reunion! Call Mike!” He cheered and ran out to talk to everyone.

6 months later we were driven to a venue in New York. ‘My Awkward World’ was opening for ‘My Chemical Romance’. I started unpacking all of our stuff. When we were set up, we went to talk to the other band. When I saw Dad he was talking to Mike Pedicone, a guy they talk to once in awhile. We were being called up, Frank smiled at me and handed me his beer, and I took a sip and ran. I knew he only did it at venues; I didn’t want to have a panic attack.

We were playing ‘Get it Up’ by MSI and Tegan walked behind me, he put his mic to my mouth, I sang “Why can’t you get it up?” 4 times and he pulled it away to sing him self. “Or it’s your body!” I sang into my mic. He rubbed against my back. I kept playing like I wasn’t surprise. He out his back to mine and we slid down until we were back to back sitting, him still singing. I jumped up and ran to one side of the stage, I jumped on the amp in front of me.

I was about to fall when Tegan put is arm around my waist and pulled me down spun me around, dodged the neck of my father’s bass, and kissed me. I still played, when he pulled back he ran over by Cassie, he danced sexily in front of her and we strutted to each other, we looked at each other and sang and played. We both sang into the mic, the last rod, we dropped to our knees.

When he stood up he smiled “So. Do you think I did Jimmy good?” He asked. He intended it to be a sex joke, and it was taken that way. We jumped into ‘Faggot’ when Jimmy really did run on stage. He slid behind Tegan as his face scrunched up in confusion; he was hearing Jimmy’s voice along his own. He turned and smiled, “I coulda rocked the spot.” They sang as Tegan pressed there body’s together. They sang over each others body together, then Tegan rolled his hips into Jimmy’s, Jimmy’s face screwed into surprise, Tegan leapt out of his grasp and ran to me, he danced around me, when the last note hit he smiled “THAT WAS JIMMY! No idea why he stole my show, but hey!” He joked. Jimmy kissed his cheek and ran off of stage.

“It’s 3 am, she won’t put out.” He said to me, I shook my head in his game. He jumped onto the drum set, he lent over “Let’s go make out with her friends!” He kissed Erin’s cheek. She giggled and played the drums. The end of the show hit and Tegan yelled out “MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!” And we ran off stage. We passed by my Dad and he smiled at Tegan and yelled back “NICE SHOW WITH JIMMY! But don’t you think he’s a little old for you kid?” I laughed, Tegan shrugged it off. “How old is Gerard again Frank?” He yelled back, it sent all of them into a fit of giggles; we loaded the van and sat back with Jimmy.

When the show was over, everyone came back sweaty and looking tired “Damn.” Is all Ray said before passing out. Uncle Gee laughed and Dad said “Forgot how tiring that was.” Laughing. I smiled. I sat by Lyn-z, she lent over and whispered “Now you know why I would laugh after shows at Jimmy!” She said until I looked and he was staring at Chantal (wife) and not saying anything.

Dad drove me home, “So, does Tegan like you?” He randomly asked, I felt myself go pink “N-No!” I said, feeling myself hurt a little “But you like him?” Dad said, I nodded. Dad stayed silent until we get home. “Your 17 right?” He asked jokingly, I nodded. He smiled, “What if I told you in a year I could get you a tour bus and a guitarist until Cassie is old enough?” I shook my head “I’m not going anywhere without Cassie! We will wait 3 years!” I said and he nodded. “Okay. Your choice.” He said smiling. I walked in and Alicia was smiling and held a DVD out to Dad, he smiled ant took it.

“What’s that?” I asked “Porn.” Dad said and walked away. I shrug and walk off. “Did you believe him?” Mom asked, I nodded. “why aren’t you like, disgusted?” She asked. I looked up “If he does that on his own time, his choice, If I aint got any thing to do with it, I’m good!” I said and she laughed.

I sat up all night wondering if I was good. I wondered if I screwed up. I wondered, I wondered if we would have that chance again.
Sign up to rate and review this story