Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard A to Z

Q is for Quitting

by MyPatheticRomance 11 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-20 - Updated: 2011-06-20 - 458 words - Complete

5Original
Q is for Quitting

“You need to quit smoking,” Frank told his boyfriend, staring pointedly at the cigarette in Gerard’s hand.

“Why?” Gerard asked, taking a drag.

“Because it’s bad for your health! Every cigarette contains four thousand chemicals, including paint and rat poison. And tar, for roads. And every time you smoke a cigarette, you lose five minutes of your life! I don’t need you dying when you’re, like, thirty!” Frank ranted, pointing at the smoke.

“You researched cigarettes, Frankie?” Gerard asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yes I fucking did! Also, whenever I’m around you and you’re smoking, I inhale the smoke too. It’s called passive smoking. It’s bad. I could die too!” Frank exclaimed, folding his arms.

“Everyone dies eventually,” Gerard reasoned, shaking his head at his boyfriend.

“But not when they’re thirty! I don’t wanna die so soon,” Frank argued, his hands moving to his hips.

“So you really want me to quit?”

“No, Gerard, I was saying all that just for fun. Moron.”

“Sarcasm is rude, Frankie. And fine. I’ll try, okay?”

“Yay!” Frank squealed, launching himself at Gerard and wrapping his arms around him. Gerard smiled into his boyfriends hair and hugged him back.

“I’ve got an idea on how to deal with it,” Frank mumbled into the hug.

“Yeeaah?” Gerard asked, half-dreading the idea already.

“Every time you feel like a cigarette, you can kiss me!” Frank said, like it was the answer to world peace. Okay, this was totally one of Frank’s good ideas. Gerard liked this one.

“Deal!” Gerard said, grinning.

One month later, Frank was staring into the fridge for no apparent reason. He was bored, okay? Gerard was grocery shopping, and Frank was too sleepy to go with him. Suddenly, a pair of arms encircled his waist, and a kiss was pressed to the back of his neck.

“Honey, I’m home,” Gerard said into Frank’s neck, and Frank giggled.

“About fucking time,” Frank said, turning around and smiling at Gerard.

Gerard leaned forward and connected their lips, and Frank sighed in contentment. Gerard was still struggling with his smoking, so Frank got more kisses. Frank didn’t mind, at all.

When they broke apart, Gerard smiled, his forehead pressed against Frank’s.

“Frankie? I have a secret to tell you,” Gerard announced.

“You secretly dress up like Tina Turner and sing along to her songs?”

“No, though that sounds fun.”

“So, what is it, then?”

“I stopped craving cigarettes ages ago.”

I'm in a really, really bad mood right now. So, I can't really think of anything witty to say. :/
Comments would be awesome, though. Please?
Thank you for all the comments so far. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story