Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

meet Violet Rage

by MrsWayandIero 3 reviews

Yepp. Nuff said.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-20 - Updated: 2011-06-21 - 288 words

0Unrated
“Come ‘ere Killjoy, we only want to talk!” Korse yells, as the Killjoy he is chasing is running away from the wretched place known as Bl/Ind. Her name was Violet Rage and she was 30 years old. She was 5’9”, with short, violet hair. She had beautiful green eyes and a pale tan. She was nothing short of being thin. She had a crooked nose, because it had been broken and she had carved into her arm, “KILL TIM”. She wore dusty combat boots, orange criminal pants that have blood all over them, a gray tank top, with the blood there too, a frayed and tattered faded-blue and -pink scarf, big, black headphones, Ray Bans, a blue, yellow, and green ray gun that shoots white, a Party Poison-shaped mask that is all a deep red, with gray words cursing the world, black detailing around the edges and the eyes, purple lines at sporadic angles, and dark green lines going straight across, and a worn brown leather jacket in the cold. She ran up to a Drac bikes and took off on it. She had always been good at highjacking cars and such. While she was taking off, she got shot in the leg. “AHH!” She screams. She drives as far off as possible, then stops the bike and walks – Well, limps – Into an abandoned diner. “Hey!” A voice calls from behind her. She turns to quickly and falls over, in pain. There he was. Party Poison, the main Fabulous Killjoy himself. She couldn’t believe her eyes. She passed out, in both pain, shock, and tiredness.
-------
Hope you like it! I really didn't have much yet, but when the real chapters are up, there will be WAYYYYYYYY more! =]
Sign up to rate and review this story