Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Auditions!!

The Results So Far!!!

by shehadtheworld222 8 reviews

Still have room for one or two more!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2011-06-22 - Updated: 2011-06-23 - 399 words

0Unrated
Okay... so since the bands I have decided to include are P!ATD and FOB, there are still about 4 guys who are free. And if you don't wanna be matched up, that's cool too. I only want two more characters really. Thats a decent amount to write for.

Casting (SO FAR!):
Talia Brooks (xxXLadyOfSorrowsXxx)~ Paired with Pete Wentz, but not right away. She has a monster crush on him and it takes him quite a while to notice it. Her and my character Colby become friends in college because they are placed across the hall from each other.
Meredith Stevens (XxLiveYourLifExX)~ Paired with Patrick. It wasn't a, he asked me out thing... It was more like a simultaneous agreement to just be there for eachother. To be together. Plus they are just really cute together. Colby's best friend from middle school, and they ended up getting into the same college. And pulled some strings to get in the same dorm room.

Annette Samuel (AdnarimSmada)~ I'm not sure who she will be paired with. Met in a college campus coffee shop and Colby spilled her tea on her. On accident of course.

Cicillia St. Clair (patdfan)~ Paired with Brendon Urie. In a room with Talia. She's across the way so they become friends.

Brooke Rider (ohhai)~ Went to the same preschool in the same town. Colby moved away and they never saw eachother again until college. Parents reconnected and they ended up meeting and clicking. Will be paired with Trohmania, the babest babe.

Colby (me)~ You guys don't have a description of me yet, so here goes. Colby creamy skin, but not pale, sort of eternally bronzed. Her hair is a dark strawberry blonde. He hair is pretty straight, but curls in at the end. It is shoulder length, and her side bangs are about three quarters of the length of her hair. Her eyes are gray. Just a crystal clear gray. And her cheeks are dotted with a few freckles. She could be considered cute. But when she applies makeup, which is most of the time, she looks totally different. I am gonna try something different... Normally I would pair myself with Ryan Ross or Pete Wentz. But I have always had a little crush on Jon Walker, so I am gonna go with him.

Keep auditioning! Tell your friends to audition!

Guys still free:
~Spencer Smith
~RyRo
~Hurley??? (
Sign up to rate and review this story