Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Necromancer

Movies and Enter Adam Lambert

by dying_halo9 4 reviews

Forgot to say it was a Friday and yeah Adam is coming!!! BTW he's gonna be a college student

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-24 - Updated: 2011-06-24 - 976 words

0TrainWreck
Oh Yeah!!! Adam Lambert is here!!! hope u lyk dis!!

Bob's POV
I have got to be the happiest and luckiest guy alive! I have an adorable and sexy boyfriend *cue flying hearts and angel cats* and he has awesome powers. they now know about the vamp trio so all was good. "So you guys wanna come over for a movie night?" Aya repeated. We all nodded, it was Saturday tomorrow so I figured it would be alright. We all whipped out our phones and gave our parents a text, and they were fine with it. Then we all decided what movie to watch. After long minutes of bickering and a shoe being thrown at Billie courtesy of Aya. we decided on five movies. Nightmare Before Christmas, Pokemon Movie: Heroes, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Jurassic Park and for some reason Free Willy 2? Aya has such bad taste in movies. And I'm pretty sure she's gonna hide behind Billie when we're watching the horrow flicks. I sighed at the choices and pulled Mikey closer to me, he laid his head on the crook of my shoulder and I rested my cheek on his hair. God how I love this boy to bits! Just then the bell rang and we all groaned. I had Chemistry and Spanish with the others. I groaned.

Frank's POV
Tonight was gonna be awesome!!! My fave movie and Gerard! What could possibly go wrong? The next two hours passed by quickly and pretty soon it was time to go. We all walked in a big group, and scaring little kids by the amount of black and eyeliner we have on. Aya looking especially funky with the Egyptian style eyeliner flick and thick black eyeliner on her bottom eyelids. But hey, I'm wearing red ones on my bottom lid. We finally reached her house, she unlocked the door and we all walked in. She flicked on the lights and an a small barn owl flew to her shoulder. "Hey Misty, have you been a good girl?" Aya crooned, hooking her finger under the owl's chin. Misty gave a low and long hoot before rubbing her head against Aya's face. "She has an owl? Nice" Gerard complimented, it made my heart burn a little. Ray caught my eye and gave a smirk. I glared at him and followed the others into the TV room. Aya brought out coke, pringles and skittles and laid it on the coffee table. She turned on the first movie, whcih was Texas Chainsaw Massacre, jumped in Billie's lap and snuggled her face on the crook of his neck. Just then the doorbell rang and Aya grumbled a bit before jumping off and openingthe front door. She came back with a guy. This guy had black hair in a side fringe and his hair was spiked up at the back. Decked out in all black and wearing eyeliner, he looked like a guy I would be friends with. "Adam!" Gerard cried and the two pulled each other in a warm embrace. I felt my spine tingle in jealousy, I wanted to hug Gee. The two pulled away and grinned at us all. "Guys this is Adam, he's the vamp I was talking about. And before you snap at me Adam Billie, Tre and Mike are also vamps." Gerard said. "Hey, nice t'meet'cha all" he drawled. He sat next to Mike and the two were soon deep into conversation. The night went on and we finished all the movies and pretty soon we were all just chatting about random stuff. Billie and Ray were doing guitar talk while the girls were painting each other's nails. Mikey and Bob were no where to be found but I assume a guest room upstairs, no shouting so they're not fucking yet. Mike, Tre, Adam and Gerard were talking and laughing. I quickly got up and mumbled kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and gave a long and sad sigh. Gerard and Adam looked like they were having fun.

Gerard's POV
I heard Frank mumble 'kitchen' and he got up and walked there, but not before I caught that look of sadness in his eyes. Adam caught me looking and gave me a gentle smile. He was after all the one who helped me find my sexuality. We didn't go out, he was like my councellor when we met and hung out. "You like him don't you? Don't deny it Gerard! If you like him then get you pale ass in there and talk to him." Adam encouraged. I gave a sigh. He then turned back to Mike and they were both talking again. But I saw this flame of interest and they were looking at each other all gooey. "Adam stop checking Mike out," I said. Mike was gay, and he wasn't ashamed. "Yeah? Well the term eye-fucking applies greatly to you and Frank" Adam replied. "Touché," I simply answered and got up. I walked to the kitchen where Frank was leaning against the counter. I walked up beside him and leaned on my side, my left arm supporting my weight. "Hey Frankie, what's with the long face?" I asked. He looked at me forr a second before dropping his gaze downwards. "Oh it's nothing" he mumbled. "Look if it's about Adam, don't worry. He's just a good friend." I said, Frank relaxed and looked at me again. I soon realized how close our faces are. Inches apart. Just then Mikey shouted a 'Gee we've gotta go home!' and it broke our silence. "So see you tomorrow?" he asked. I nodded and gave him a small peck on his forehead. "Night Frankie, see you tomorrow." I grinned and walked out of the door leaving a wide-eyed Frank.

Frerard's gonna kick off from here and I'm gonna be bringing Andy Sixx and A7X in this
Sign up to rate and review this story