Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > American Girl.

American Girl Chapter 19

by MyChemFreak 3 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-27 - Updated: 2012-02-05 - 702 words - Complete

0Unrated
Bit short cause I'm pushed for time at the minute. Also there's a story on here called "Terrified Of What I'd be, As A Kid From What I've Seen" And if I'm honest it seems to me like that entire story has been copied from American Girl... hmm:/ ah well let's just consintrate on my story huh? This bit isn't about Zaria; I'm leaving you in suspence:P

Alicia sat up and glanced around. Her head was pounding but other than that she was fine, just a headache.

"Hey Alicia," Gerard smiled walking in.

"Where's the kids?" Frank asked.

"You guys are gonna kill me!" Alicia sobbed, "I was hanging out the washing, when Thomas and a load of henchmen showed up and of course I fought them but one of them got me in a head lock and beat me nearly unconcious! Then they came round and started talking to Zaria in Norwegian then I got thrown to the ground and that knocked me out completely and they've took the kids!" She sobbed.

"They've got Bandit and Cherry as well as Zaria?!" Frank exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry!" Alicia sobbed. Gerard was just silent as he hugged his sister in law.

"Ring the guys." He said hoarsely. Frank nodded and pulled out his phone, calling the house phone.

"Hey Lyn-Z, is everyone there? You need to put me on speaker." Frank said, waiting for the click of it going onto speaker.

"Hey guys, I have something to tell you." Frank said, he hated being the one to break bad news to people.

"Bandit, Cherry and Zaria have been kidnapped by Thomas. Alicia had been beaten unconcious; there was nothing she could do."

"We're on our way back now," Frank said after a long pause. "We'll call the police when we get back. Love y'all." And with that he hung up.

"Let's go home now." Gerard said. "Frank, you need to drive." Now, everyone who lives with Frank knows that it's not smart to let him drive when he's pissed off. Because all of a sudden theres no such thing as speed limits. The journey back home should of been an hour and a half; Frank got them home in 30 minutes.

"Alicia! Are you okay?!" Mikey asked, running out and hugging his wife and brother. Gerard shook out of the hug and walked over to Lyn-z.

"They've got our babies. They've got Bandit and Zar." She sobbed, Gerard just nodded and hugged her as she cried into his chest.

"I wish I'd left her at that damned orphanage." Gerard muttered.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?!" Ray and Frank screamed.

"THAT GIRL HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT LOVELY TO EVERY DAMNED ONE OF US! AND I DUNNO ABOUT YOU BUT THAT GIRL HAS CHANGED THE WAY I VIEW THINGS! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT JUST BECAUSE ONE BAD THING HAPPENS! WE'RE FUCKING CELEBRITIES! THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN SOME DAY EVEN IF WE'D NEVER ADOPTED ZARIA! PEOPLE WOULD OF TOOK THE KIDS TO GET MONEY FROM US! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP GERARD!" Lyn-z screamed pulling away from him.

"I agree with Lyn-z." Everyone else said.

"I'm calling the cops." Jamia muttered walking inside.

"I'm gonna get Sarah to bring some coffee." Alicia said, picking up her phone and ringing Sarah. Within 20 minutes Sarah was there with the usual orders of coffee.

"What's happened? Shouldn't you be with Zar?" Sarah asked, taking a sip of her own coffee.

"Zaria, Bandit and Cherry have been kidnapped."

"How is that possible? I was with her for ages, and then you saw me leave and you said you'd be going in in a few minutes." Sarah exclaimed.

"Thomas Sivertsen ring any bells?" Gerard asked, while Jamia was sat hugging Lily close to her chest whispering things about never letting the child escape her sight.

"Yeah; he's known for kidnapping people and helping torture them for information or money. Stuff like that, works for a guy called Kylan."

"How do you know all that?"

"Zaria told me about him." Sarah shrugged. Then there was a knock at the door, and everyone went silent as Frank answered it; all of them wondering when they would next see the children.
Sign up to rate and review this story