Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Future Is Bulletproof. Or Is It?

Out Of The Dark

by HeroIero 0 reviews

Kiljoys Story that isn't boring. It's le romantic

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-28 - Updated: 2011-06-28 - 313 words

-1TrainWreck
;;PARTY'S P.O.V;;

I woke abruptly, light streaming from the opening in the cave. I checked my watch. It was 0836. I looked around me. My brother, Mikey, or Kobra Kid, was still asleep but Ray (Jet Star) and Frank (Fun Ghoul) were awake. I spun round looking for Grace.
"I'm here!" Her voice drifted up from behind Ray.
"Ah okay!" I sighed, my heart beat slowing slightly.
I got out of my sleeping bag and crawled over to the fire. They'd made a makeshift Spit and a reasonably big boar was sizzling over the roaring flames. For a moment I thought of Frank's dietary needs, then remembered, since we'd been in the desert he'd been eating meat.
I leaned forward, grabbing the knife off the floor and cut a reasonable slice of the cooked meat. I placed it onto a tin plate and began to eat. I chewed on it and moaned. The hunger that'd been gnawing on my insides for the past eight days suddenly vanished. This would last us at least two weeks.
I shook my younger brother awake.
"Mikey. Mikey, there's food." I whispered into his ear.
Immediatley he sat up and crawled towards the food silently. He took the knife from my hand and began to cut himself a more generous portion that I had. He chewed on the meat and then went back for more.
"How is everyone this morning?" I asked, my stomach still groaning for more food.
"Good. Starving still but good." Mikey replied. The others simply gave me the thumbs up, their mouths full.
I cut off a generous hunk of meat and swallowed mouthful after mouthful.
There was a comfortable silence until I volunteered to patrol. Mikey offered to come with me but I waved him away. I strolled out into the scorching sun and set out across the desert.


-Rates'n'Reviews please:3-
Sign up to rate and review this story