Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Twisted Unova

Prologue; Twisted Unova.

by Moonlight_Angel 0 reviews

Naoki starts her journey with a twist of fate!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: The Narrator - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2011-06-28 - Updated: 2011-06-28 - 674 words

0Unrated
Prologue; Twisted Unova.

"Twisted Unova..." I thought to myself. "I've heard so much about it, but...I've never been able to go there."

"Naoki!" My mom called. "Time to leave to go on your Pokemon journey!"

I would've gone on my journey five years ago, but a deadly war had broke out at the time, and we were told to stay in our houses until the war had ended.

It's been a year since that indecent. I'm allowed to go on a Pokemon journey now.

"Coming!" I shouted. I ran downstairs at a steadfast pace.

As I approached the kitchen, my mom was handing me everything I would need to go on a Pokemon journey.

"Will you be okay without me?" My mom asked. I replied confidently: "yes, mom, I'll be alright without you."

My mom patted me on the back. "Just as I expected! You're always ready, and that's why I love you," I blushed of embarrassment a little, and ran off.

"I'm going to have fun with my Pokemon, right?" I asked myself. I wasn't sure what a Pokemon journey was going to be like...

"...Where do I go again?" I asked myself. I looked at my postcard, there were directions to get to some Pokemon Lab, and the three starter Pokemon: Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott.

I decided to follow the directions on the postcard, and I eventually reached a Pokemon lab.

"This looks like the right one," I said. I felt a little nervous as I approached the door.

I tried to go in, but I couldn't; I was too scared to open the door. "Come on, Naoki! You can do this!" I said to myself.

I put my fear aside, and opened the door. And to my surprise, the lab was busy as ever.

"...Um, I came here to get my first Pokemon!" I said nervously. A lady walked over to me, and took me to a room with Pokeballs in it.

"Please help yourself to one of these three Pokemon," the lady said. The lady left the room.

I didn't know which Pokemon to pick... I kept changing my mind, until I came across the last Pokemon on the table.

The Pokeball was light-green, I decided I wanted that one. I picked up the Pokeball.

"Now I wonder who will pick the other two Pokemon..." I said. I walked out of the room.

The lady smiled at me, she was happy I had chosen a Pokemon. I smiled at her, and decided to leave to start my journey already.

As I went to the door, the lady gave me a strange red box that looked like a video game.

"What's this?" I asked her. "A Pokedex." she replied. The lady laughed a little.

"T-thank you, miss..." I said nervously. The lady corrected me. "My name is Professor Juniper, not miss." she replied. I smiled of embarrassment.

I decided it was time to leave. I waved goodbye to Professor Juniper, she waved back.

--------
Hours later, I got lost in some strange forest. "I need help from my Pokemon..." I replied. I sent out my Pokemon from its light green ball.

The Pokemon was short, green, and looked like a snake. "Snivy-sni!" It replied.

"So, I chose a Snivy..." I replied. I smiled at my new Pokemon, but it did not smile back.

"You don't like me?" I asked. The Pokemon attacked me with two vines. Seemed like it didn't want me to choose it.

I felt a very cold chill in the air after that. I also heard a rather evil sounding voice withing the cold air.

It kept saying this to me: "Twisted Unova is here to get you!" The voice kept getting louder, and closer to me.

"W--w--w--ho a-a-re y--you?" I stammered. "S--show y--y-o-u-r-s-e-l-f." The did not show itself, instead, it drew out a black hole.

"You will be brought to Twisted Unova! No fighting back!" The voice sucked me into the black hole! After that, all I saw was black.

This will be continued in chapter 1.
Sign up to rate and review this story