Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphans?

Frank

by ONotz 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-06-28 - Updated: 2011-06-28 - 1753 words - Complete

0Unrated
(She is 16 now)

I sat up at our dinning hall by myself. I was pulling my sweatshirt over my wrists, before someone touched my shoulder. It was Ms. Granite.

“May I help you?” I asked politely, taking this old woman back.

“Yes. Some one is here to see you.” She said and walked back to the office, I quickly followed her.

“Who?” I asked, she pushed me into a room. A red haired man was sitting, his back from me. I sat next to him, not even glancing. “Hi.” He said, the voice was familiar.

“Hey.” I said, staring at the wall. Ms. Rose looked at me. I turned towards the guy. My eyes went wide, happiness snuck through.

“I’m Gerard.” He said sticking his hand out, I shook it.

“Avenge.” I said, and gave him a faint smiled. Ms. Rose got up; she left us here to get to know each other.

“So, tell me about Avenge!” He said, he sounded exited. I shook my head. He smiled.

“Come on, by the way you’re blushing, you know who I am, or you like me.” He said flirtatiously, so I hugged him.

“Yes! Mr. Way, I know who you are!” I said, he smiled. I let him go.

“So, what do you like?” I smiled at the question.

“A lot that I can’t have. Hmm. I love, The Smashing Pumpkins, Astro Zombie by the Misfits, Mushroom head, Mcr, Msi, leather Mouth, Pencey Prep, hmmm…” I zoned out, I was brought back from my world by Gerard giggling.

“Oh! I like playing my guitar. I know some Fray, MSI, Cancer, and the American Rejects!” I said, he smiled.

“Okay. How’s life here?” He asked. I cringed.

“Here? I would rather be dead, but they have special counseling I had to go to. They think I’m perfect now.” I said, I looked away. “I shouldn’t have said that, you must think I’m a freak!” II said and closed my eyes, there was a hand on my shoulder, I opened my eyes, and he smiled.

“Ms.Rose?” He called out. “I think she is coming home to my family.” He said. I jumped into his arms, but I NEVER let my hoodie up, and I never will.

The drive back was fine, then we got out of the car. I grabbed my bag and old guitar case. Then we walked in, he smiled, someone came around the corner.

A short guy, with hundreds of tats… “Hey there sweetie.” He said, I hugged him. Gerard smiled. “I’m Frank.” He said, I smiled. “She knows us huh?” He asked Gerard, he nodded, Frank smiled. He grasped my guitar case. “Come on!” He said excitedly, and started walking. I followed him until we were in the family room. Then there were squeals and 3 little toddlers ran up.

“You must be Bandit. You have hazel eyes. And you two should be Cherry and Lilly! You take after Frank and Jamia!” I squealed picking each one up.

“Sissy?” Bandit said, I smiled and looked at Gerard, he smiled, and I crouched until I was at her height.

“Sissy!” I said and she hugged me. I was…happy.

Then something happened, Frank screamed. There was a spider by him, I ran over and stomped on it, Frank stayed there a second. Lilly went up to it and picked it up, Frank was frozen so I took it from her. I lifted her up. “Come ion Lilly, let’s see if your dad is going to be a statue.!” I poked him, he got out of a trance. I handed him Lilly.

The bassist if MSI ran in. “I herd Frank scream! Who took his skittles?” She eyed the little ones, I giggled.

“Spider!” Frank said, Lyn- nodded.

“Now who is the teenager in my front room?” She said, Gerard smiled.

“This is your new daughter!” He said.

She squealed and hugged me, and then there were more footsteps. Mikey came around the other corner.

“Gerard? You home?” He said, then saw me. “Oh hello?” He said, confused.

Gerard giggled. “You’re an uncle Mikes!” He cheered, Mikey swept me up and spun me around. I shrieked and giggled. “He gets exited, lets just say, he held bandit before me.” Gerard said, Mikey stuck his tongue out.

“You passed out!” He said defensibly, Gerard blushed. I giggled, and realized I was still in Mikey’s arms. I squeezed him harder and let go. He smiled, Ray walked in, “FRANK! WHY DID- Oh hey.” He said smiling.

I giggled again, “Hi Ray, how do you do?” I said in a British voice, he laughed and hugged me. I hugged back, and then there was a squeal and 4 arms wrapped around me. Frank giggled.

“Baby, you’re suffocating her!” He said laughing. They un latched and I hugged Jamia, then hugged Alicia. I saw someone in Ray’s arms, she hugged me. Christa was strong. I smiled.

“Come on, let’s go find you a room, we have attic, or basement.” Gerard said, I smile.

“The attic is fine.” I said, I love attics. I walked in, it was perfect, I had the whole top to myself.

They left me to put my stuff away, and then we were going to eat dinner. I sat by Frank, Frank smiled and we started eating.

Half way I moved my arm and my sleeve pulled up, Frank hit my knee with his and pulled it down. I glanced over, he was scowling, and was eating carefully. I was barely eating. He slipped a hand into mine, which was resting near me thigh.

After dinner, I said I was going to bed. 5 minutes after I got there, Frank knocked. I let him in.

“Please take the hoodies off?” He asked, pleading with his eyes. I backed away some, and shook my head.

He peeled his hoodies off, that’s all he was wearing. He had scars all over his arms, they got deeper as they went up. He looked away, some where open…

“Frank. Please tell me why, this is what you want stopped.” I said. I was worried.

“I scratch at them.” He said, still not looking at me. I shook my head, that’s a lie.

He sighed, “There isn’t a reason, it’s an addiction. Now, your turn.” He said moving closer. He reached for my hoodies, when Gerard walked in.

“The fuck?!” He yelled, Frank yanked my hoodie up anyway. Doesn’t it matter he thinks frank’s trying to get in my pants. Gerard grabbed him; frank shoved him out the door, locking it. Scars ran up all the way down my arms. I lifted my shirt a couple inches, there were some there to. So, I was wearing a tank, and some blue jeans. Gerard was pounding on the door. Frank carefully ran his hands over the new ones, now others were out there.

“Frank is fucking my daughter!?” Lyn-z yelled, I shrieked.

“NO HE IS NOT!” Me and Frank yelled, there was more banging.

“Then let me in Iero!” Gerard yelled through the door, Frank through me his sweatshirt, I put it on, Frank opened the door. There was yelling, Jamia was crying, Lyn-z tried to talk to me. I ignored her, I ran to the bathroom.

I sat on the edge of the tub, when I herd Frank screaming to get off him, or get me. There was banging on the door. “LET ME IN! HUN! DO NOT CUT! PLEASE!” Frank begged through the door, but I already made a line, and was going to do another when the door was knocked in, Frank stood there for about a second before he ran to me, He grasped me over my cuts “OH FUCK!” I yelled, he led me too his room, the others watching in amazement, he told me to grasp the cuts tightly, I did. He rummaged through some stuff, and then pulled out some bandages. He bandaged it up quickly. Kind of like an expert. I watched as he ran water over each cut, and then led me to the bathroom. He sat me on the side of the tub and lightly lifted my shirt a couple inches and did the same.

“You’re so skinny Avenge…” He said looking into my eyes. My throat went dry.

I croaked out “Sorry” to everyone and ran to my room. I didn’t tell him why, and I didn’t care too. I jumped on my bed and fell asleep crying. I wished I could just disappear.

When I got up, I packed my bags. They were going to send me back. Why wouldn’t they.

Someone walked in. “Hun, why are you packing?” Mikey asked. I cringed at his voice. He shut the door, and locked it. I sat on my bed. He sat with me.

“Avenge, you can’t ignore me.” He said, I ignored him. Then something weird happened, he tickled me.
I fell over onto my bed, he tickled my sides.

“OKAY I’ll talk!” I said, he stopped. I sat against the wall. He got closer to me. I sighed and lay against his chest.

“Gerard, he’s going to send me back.” I whispered. I whispered to Mikey. He shook my head.

“Why would he do that?” He asked.

“Because I am a freak and-“ Mikey cut us off.

“He’s a freak too. He cut too. He felt like nothing too. He knows how you feel, why would he give up? We all felt like that, even Ray did! But we didn’t give up. Frank sure hasn’t! Gerard was scared when he thought you and Frank were together, he was relieved when he saw Frank help.” Mikey said playing with my hair, I was still laying in his chest.

“Thanks” I said and started unpacking again, he nodded and left. I walked down at lunch. Eyes were on me as I walked to the cupboards and grabbed a cup, I got a glass of water and walked away, they probably were staring at the bandages that Frank wrapped me in. They were thin, and there was blood on them. Only Frank saw the ones on my stomach, but he didn’t see the ones on my thighs or legs. Worst thing is, they have a pool, and it’s summer.


YUS! I did take some things (Attic, cutting, Etc) from other authors.
Sign up to rate and review this story