Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > A little thing called sisters

Chapter 1

by ElizabethSpiegel 0 reviews

May up rating later, is R for now. Inuyasha is seven years old when this starts, at his mother's grave getting taunted by the villagers when a mysterious woman claiming herself as his sister shows ...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Humor, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-04-20 - Updated: 2006-04-20 - 484 words

0Unrated
I do not own Inuyasha, I do own Inuyisha and Spike (although I got the idea for him from Cowboy Bebop, so just imagine Spike Speigel with Green cat ears and a big fluffy green cat tail)
So sit back, relax, enjoy, and please review!

Chapter 1

A seven year old Inuyasha sat under a cherry tree crying next to his mommy's grave. The villagers looked at him and snickered, some of the kids going so far as to fling insults at the poor young hanyou. "Hey half breed, what's the matter? No moon to howl at?"

A cold wind blew towards them, driving them away from the hanyou and scaring the older humans back. Most were unafraid knowing that his father was dead...no one knew about the last remaining, 'friendly' relative. A shadow began walking towards them with a fluffy tail swishing behind it, the people froze, fearing a ferocious demon. A silver haired cat demon emerged and some of the people actually laughed, "oh, look the little kitty demon came to comfort the mutt."

Faster than anyone could see, she had lifted the human and threw him across the village. "Anyone else wish to take a crack at my little brother?" Everyone quickly ran to their huts. "I didn't think so."

Inuyasha backed away, "Who...who are you?"

"Inuyasha, I'm your sister, Inuyisha, I'm actually one of your cousins, but you started calling me sister when you were very little. Think back and you'll remember me."

He closed his eyes and images of a silver haired cat demon helping his mother with him flooded his mind. "You were the one that played with me, When no one else would. Why are you here?"

"I've come to take care of you. Come on, little brother."

"Where are we going?"

"To my place, you'll be safe there, baby brother."

Inuyasha smiled as he took her hand and walked away from the village that had never truely been his home. Now he would be safe, now he had someone to look out for him.

They made it to a small looking cave that was actually quite spacious since it went underground. Inuyasha sniffled, wishing for his mother again. Inuyisha sat down on her bed and pulled him into a hug. She began playing with his ears and smiled as she felt him relax. She laid down and curled up behind him, holding him to her like a teddy bear. A green haired cat demon peeked in, "Who's the runt?"

"My baby brother, shhh, he's sleeping Spike, think you could fix something for him later?"

"Of course, by the way, Inuyisha....you look very motherly like that."

"Shut it, Spike."

"As you wish."

He left the room and the brother and sister fell asleep holding onto each other like they were the only people in the world and to Inuyasha, she really was all he had.
Sign up to rate and review this story