Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > A little thing called sisters

chapter 2

by ElizabethSpiegel 0 reviews

Inuyasha is seven years old when this starts, at his mother's grave getting taunted by the villagers when a mysterious woman claiming herself as his sister shows up and takes him away to a happier ...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Inuyasha - Published: 2006-05-31 - Updated: 2006-06-01 - 548 words

0Unrated
I own nothing, but Inuyisha and Spike

Chapter 2

Spike opened Inuyisha's door a couple of hours later to find her completely curled around her baby brother in the classic 'protective' sleeping posture that most mothers had with their children. He stood there smirking for a couple of minutes before a soft voice interupted his thoughts, "What is it Spike?"

He saw golden eyes open and bowed slightly, "Your's and your brother's dinner is ready."

She nodded and began the process of 'trying' to awaken her baby brother...who does not like to wake up.....at all. She finally resorted to tickling him wtih a vengence until a little voice could be heard giggling and saying "I give, I give!"

"Now, come on dinner is ready....you should be hungry by now."

Inuyasha's stomach growled loudly as he nodded and followed her and the green haired demon down the hall. He stopped and looked in awe at the large table he was led to that was covered in different foods. "Are you a Lord?"

"The correct term is Lady." Spike looked at him and thought he was oddly cute for a hanyou.

She shot him a look, but as usual he ignored it, if she would kill him he'd have been dead long ago. "What is she a Lady of?"

"The Southern Lands."

"Where is her mate?"

"I don't have any yet."

"But daddy said that female demons couldn't be in charge of any Lands because they're to weak."

"You're daddy was a fool on that part."

"How are you really related to me?"

She looked shocked for a moment before she decided to answer honestly, "Technically, I'm a distant cousin, but I am from your mother's side."

"But grandpa said there were no previous demons on his side....mommy was the first to take a demon to wed....I don't understand."

"My mother was disowned long ago. I'm older than your father, and my mother was a hanyou."

Inuyasha's brow furrowed in confusion, "Then what are you?"

"I am 3 parts cat demon, and 1 part miko."

"But your name starts with dog....?"

She frowned, "Yeah....I know, I think they let my mother's father name me and he thought that would be enough insult to my father....unfortunately neither are alive now to ask."

"So no one's really excepted you either?"

"No and I have no family, so I thought I'd help out the last of it that I have left.....I'd be proud to be your sister....if you want me?"

Inuyasha didn't answer, instead he jumped up and hugged her tightly, letting his actions speak instead of words. Spike sat back and watched silently as the newest member of their messed up little family agreed to join them. /This'll be good for her....she's been alone too long when it comes to someone for her to care for./

They ate quietly before she showed him his own room, right next to hers and the rest of his new home as long as he intended to stay here. Later after a snack he settled down into his new bed and drifted to sleep......................


After a couple of hours Spike watched from the kitchen as Inuyasha snuck into his new sister's room to sleep, smiling gently the whole time.
Sign up to rate and review this story