Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Unfair As It May Be

Chapter Five

by x_constance 0 reviews

Could her dreams come true?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-07-03 - Updated: 2011-07-04 - 933 words

0Unrated
Chapter Five.

I hadn't said another word until we got to the gas station. It was kind of awkward. I just kept asking myself if Gerard knew how I felt towards Frank, or if he was messing with my head. I pumped some gas while he went in and bought a carton and our Chai teas, which I had decided for over coffee. When he sat back in the car, I held my breath for a moment before confronting him.

"What did you mean by that? Does Frank really like me?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"Yeah, he does. We've had a few conversations about it. He's just worried that you'll tell him that you're still in love with Noah."

I chucked a little bit, shaking my head. Noah and I were nothing more than screw-buddies. Frank couldn't actually think that, but then again, he'd always been cautious.

He looked at me and said, "I'm being serious." I just smiled, and drove home.

I left the fact alone that night, as I finished up a weeks worth of work for online schooling, and talked to Frank and Gerard about upcoming band things. I figured I'd be staying with Frank for a while, so why rush things? I'd beaten Gerard at guitar hero at least three times before he decided to head off for bed.

"Sore loser!" I called after him, and he laughed at me. Frank plopped down next to me on the sofa with a bowl of popcorn and changed the flipped channels until he found “Transformers”. He put his arm around me, and I snuggled close. We watched it for a good half hour before he turned it off, scooped me up and carried me to bed. He laid down facing me, a sort of sad look on his face.

“Whats up?” I asked.

“I just want to cuddle. I’m lonely.” He said, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close. I sighed and rested my head on his neck. I felt a strange electricity between us. I’d never intentionally cuddled with him, sometimes we just ended up that way after sleeping. He kissed my forhead, and I sighed. The thoughts going through my head were wrong, and I felt slightly bad for thinking them. Frank was sad, and he needed comforting.

"Conny, I really do love you." he said, giving me a concerned smile.

"I love you t-" I started to say, before he cut me off with a kiss. He parted my lips with his, moving them rythmically. His hands fell on the back of my neck as he pulled me closer. We stayed like that for a while, before he broke off and looked at me.

"That's all I really needed," he said, giggling slightly.

That wasn't all that I needed. I was overflowing with sexual frustration, and I was wondering why Frank wasn't. He kept his face close to mine, breathing his minty breath onto my neck. I reached down to his hip and pulled him closer, feeling his breath stop for a moment before he gingerly kissed my neck and then bit down on it.

"Are you sure that's all you needed," I whispered, kissing along his jaw bone as my hands wandered up to begin unbuttoning his shirt. Suddenly, there was a knock at Frank's bedroom door. He groaned under his breath, kissing me on the lips and holding me there for a moment before opening the door.

"What do you want?" Frank said bluntly.

Gerard chuckled, and smiled a knowing smile, "I just wanna know where you guys keep your extra blankets, it's freezing in this house." Frank handed him a blanket as we said our goodnights, then shut the door. He took off his shirt and sweats, getting in what he normally wore to bed, then crawled on top of me.

"Mm, Frankie," I purred as he kissed from behind my ear to my collar bone, running his hand down to my hips, where he worked my shorts off, then paused. He brought his eyes level to mine.

"Don't you think we should talk before we go screwing each other?" he asked. I frowned, but nodded my head. He crawled off of me. "But can we sleep first?"

I frowned again at him, and ran my hand down his stomach slowly before rubbing him through his boxers. He did try to stop me once, but after a bit, he just closed his eyes and bit his lip gently. I looked at him, then giggled to myself.

"You're right, Frankie, maybe we should talk first." I said as I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled close. He ground his hips against mine, moaning in protest. He settled down soon, and snuggled up against me. I could feel his hard-on pressing against me, driving me insane.

"Frankie, do you like me enough to... Maybe, date me?"

"I really do. I want to be with you. You're the nicest girl I know, and you love me for me, not my fame... But, really... I'm just scared of you, it's like you're in self-destruct mode with the drugs and drinking. You don't seem to give a shit about yourself..."

"I promise, I will try to change... Please..." I started to tear up now that I knew the real reason behind his hesitations. Maybe he'd never give me a chance because of what I'd done.

"Conny.. Sweetheart, it's okay..." he said, running his fingers through my hair. "I love you. If you want to try, I'll try."


Sorry for the little bit of inappropriateness!
Sign up to rate and review this story