Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mary Jane.

Chapter Three

by HalfBloodPrincess 1 review

Mary Jane's new school. Hope you like the Chapter. Dont forget to review!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2011-07-03 - Updated: 2011-07-04 - 926 words

0Unrated
“Miss Mary Jane, it’s time to wake up” a dear old women walked into the dark room of Mary Jane and drew the curtains, the light revealing the soft princess pink painted walls. The walls were not Mary Jane’s choice but the choice of Ashley. This was her old bedroom, but she liked the bigger balcony with the view of the pool of Mary Jane’s old room, so she forced Mary Jane out. Mary Jane really didn’t care though a room was just a room for Mary Jane.

“I am up, Mrs. Francis.” Mary rolled over in her bed.

“Then let’s get going child. We don’t want to be late for our first day.” Mrs. Francis said sweetly to Mary Jane. Mary Jane rose from her bed and went to her restroom to start getting for the day, while Mrs. Francis started making her bed.

Lenore Francis was the head house keeper at The Morrison, The Harris Mansion. She was 75 and well due for a retirement but she stayed for the sake of Mary Jane. Mrs. Francis was the only person that saw how miss treated Mary Jane. She was not one to hate people but Mrs. Francis simply despised every single person in the family except Mary Jane.

Showers were Mary’s favorite part of the day, it was the part where she was completely alone, naked and free. In the shower she could do anything, be anything, and think anything she wanted. She also loved the feeling of the hot water gracing her pale skin.

Her shower wasn’t long as she didn’t have a lot of time but it was relaxing none the less. She walked into her closet to pick out the close for the day. She really never actually got to pick out her clothes it was mostly made out of Ashley’s old clothes because Mary Jane was significantly smaller than Ashley with a bigger chest. Mary Jane chose Ashley’s old Louis Vuitton Polo and pair of jeans. She placed her hair in a long ponytail. Mary had to admit it was quite freeing to be able to dress in regular attire.

Mary grabbed her black hoodie, that Frank had given to her and headed down to the kitchen. “Why Miss Mary Jane don’t you just look beautiful.” Mrs. Francis gasped as Mary walked in. “Patricia doesn’t she look amazing.”
Mary blushed, “Guys I am just wear my old beat clothes nothing special.”
“But there is a special glow about you. You are radiating happiness!”

“Yes, you do Miss Mary you look so happy.” Patricia, younger girl, who worked in the kitchen, complemented Mary. “Now then, what would like for breakfast?”

“All just have a bowl of fruit.” Mary shrugged.

“Miss Mary that is not a proper breakfast,” Mrs. Francis told Mary.

Mary sighed, “I just not that hungry. Nerves I suppose.”

“Well here you go.” Mrs., Francis smiled as she handed Mary her bowl of mixed fruit.

“So, Miss Mary, are you excited for the first day of school?” Patricia asked with an excited smile.

“I don’t know I am more nervous than anything.” Mary looked down at her skirt.

Mrs. Francis looked at Mary Jane with confusion. “What are you nervous child? You look beautiful, you are nice and a wonderful girl.”

Mary laughed, “I am not any of those things”

“But my child you are.”

“Yes you are you are the nic…” Patricia started but was quickly cut off by Caroline entering the kitchen into the Kitchen in a rage.

“Excuse me, where the hell is our breakfast!” Caroline stood tall at 5’9 with a slim figure and short bottle blonde hair that barely touched her neck. She had green eyes that always bared a look of discuss when she did not get her way. One lift of her eyebrow and a person knew to watch out.

“So sorry Mrs. Harris, I shall get it straight away.” Patricia quickly walked over to the

“Oh, you are here.” She spat with distaste. “Aren’t you supposed to be at the little school of yours?”

“I am actually on my way. Bye.” Mary Jane turned around and walked towards the kitchen door.

“Bye Mary Jane. Have a wonderful day at school.” Mrs. Francis said to her as she walked.

“Yes, Bye Mary Jane, have fun!”

“Haha, right.” Mary Jane laughed.


“What are you laughing about?” Mary heard a familiar voice.
She turned to see the person behind me, “What are you doing here Frank. I told you I’m not going back. I need to do this Frankie, I need it for me.”

He stared at Mary defeated. “I know but I was still hoping you would change your mind.”

“I’m sorry little man, I just can’t.”I said as we walked to Frank’s car in the car port.

“I know, I know.” He said rummaging through his backpack. Finally he pulled out a cassette.

“Here I made this for you last night.”

Mary took the mixtape in her hand, touched that he made her one. “Thanks Frankie, I love it. Another world famous Frankie Mixtape.”

“I’m glad you like it,” He grinned. “But promise me something,” He suddenly looked at Mary like she was about to stab him in the heat

“Anything,” Mary chocked back the tears that welled up from his face.

“Don’t forget about me.”

“Frank never! I’ll see you after school alright?”

“It’s a date!”Frank smiled wide.
Sign up to rate and review this story