Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Ghosted Romance

Freddie Turned Good???

by imjustagirlnotahero 0 reviews

Hello! New CH! Yay

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-05 - Updated: 2011-07-06 - 501 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's POV
After three days of Amber being gone, Mikey had kinda gone a little more insane than normal. He spent most of his time in the bunk when we weren't playing and didn't talk to anyone but himself.We all worried, this is how he was for a little while after Amber first died. It was horrible trying to get him to stop isolating himself and now, it was happening again.
Right after the show in ST. Louis, we walked back to the bus and Gerard pulled Mikey back from getting in. Ray, Gerard and I stood in front of him as he leaned against the bus, head down, hands in his pockets, "What you guys want?"
"We want you to stop sulking. She's coming back, remember?" I said, shaking his arm to get him to stop looking down. He pulled his arm away, "Yeah, but it's been three days."
"What if time works differently over there? Not every place has the same time frame. She could be there for five minutes and we'd think it was three days. You never know Mikey."
He sighed and we felt a cold rush of air fly past us and settle next to Mikey. He stood up from his slouched position, "Amber?"
The figure materialized into a girl, Freddie I guess. She had a small smile on her face as we all backed away quickly. Mikey tried hiding behind us, "Wh-wh-what d-d-do you want Freddie? And where's Amber?"
She skipped up to us, "I wanna be friends! I've been lectured and now I've changed my ways. Oh and Amber is being held up at Purgatory. She'lll be back in a few days. And no Frank, time works exactly the way it does here, there."
I am terrified of this girl.
Eli's POV
The guys all walked in with someone new following behind. I jumped when I saw her, "What are you doing here? And why are you not killing us right now?"
Gerard pulled me behind him, "Freddie has, apparently, changed her ways."
I widened my eyes slightly, "Really? Changed her ways?"
Freddie smiled at me and extended her hand to me, "Yes I have. I spoke to the big man up there and we talked over my 'revenge' issue with Mikey. I'm officially okay now."
I glanced around at everyone else and I could tell we all needed to watch out around this girl, "Okay, we except you," and lightly shook her hand. A small, almost malicious, but not quite, grin came onto her face, "I'm sure this'll be fun."
Amber's POV
I was tied up in a closet. Not sure exactly what, or whose, closet, but a closet somewhere.
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Howdy! So I've only gotten one yes and zero nos to the new story, so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna write it. And even if you had said no, I was gonna write it anyway. Just not here.
Anyways, hope you've enjoyed this new CH that I've accomplished for you today!
Sign up to rate and review this story