Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Call me what you want, but I'm real

Chapter Sixteen - Jamie

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

I only had one friend in life and now I have many in death? Well that's just not right.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-07 - Updated: 2011-07-08 - 691 words

1Exciting
“Cody! Where are you taking me?” I shouted as we flashed again for the thousandth time today.

“I know its around here.” he muttered, dragging me by the elbow. “Its a surprise.” he smiled down at me.

We pushed through a wall into a dark bedroom. There was a boy on the bed. He looked like he was asleep.

Cody gasped and knelled next to the the bed. “No!” he cried, touching the boy's hand. E looked at me, tears glistening behind his eyelashes.

I knew all to well they wouldn't actually hit the ground. “Jamie please help me!” he shouted at me. I fell to my knees next to him.

“Cody, who is this?” I asked, looking closely at the boy. He had a cute face with long dark eyelashes. “Cody?” I turned to look at him.

He was staring at something on the floor. I followed his gaze and saw the bottles and blood there.

“Oh dear Isis. Cody who is this boy?” I asked again. He was starting the shake. “Cods?” I put my arm around his shoulder and he turned into me.

“He- we were t-t-together before I died. I-I've been checking up on him every now and t-then. He'd been getting w-worse and I wasn't a-able to come last night s-so I thought you might w-want to come with m-me to s-see him t-today,” he sobbed into my shoulder.

I hugged him to me and ran my hands up and down his back. “Cody?” a boy's voice asked next to us. Cody gasped and ripped away from me. I looked up and blinked.

“Justin?” Cody lurched to his feet and looked at the boy on the bed. As we watched, his ghost pulled away from his body. He climbed off the bed and looked at Cody.

My stomach turned at the look on Cody's face. He was very pissed. I was a little proud that he'd lost his cool, logical expression. But he shouldn't be mad.

I mean he'd killed himself too after all. So he can't be all that mad. Right?

When Justin tried to hug Cody, he pulled away, his face made of stone. My stomach clenched and flipped. “Cody?” he asked, looking sad.

“Why?!” Cody whisper-yelled at Justin, making him flinch. “Why didn't you just hold on? Why Justin?” I stood and put my hands on Justin's shoulders.

“Really Cods? You killed yourself too. And I forgave you in a second. But just think about how Justin felt when you died. You probably left him thinking he couldn't make you want to stick around any longer.” I looked at Justin. “You know you're dead, right dear?”

He nodded and looked at Cody. “I love you Cody. I'm not sorry either. I was dying anyway. He shrugged and leaned into my hands.

A women's voice broke the awkward silence. Justin's eyes bugged as the angry grumbles got closer.

“Justin! I told you-” the door flew open and the woman fell silent. Her hair was a shade light brown than Justin's. The color was leached from her face, he lips the only thing holding any signs of life.

She fell to her knees. “Jess! Jess!!” she screamed, crawling closer to the body of her son. Her hands grabbed at his.

She cried and screamed louder when she saw the blood on her hands. “Oh God!” she yelled, touching his face.

“What is it Sam – what the Hell?” I grabbed Justin's and Cody's hands.

“We should go,” I whispered into their ears. Cody nodded. Justin just stared.

I turned as Justin's dad fell to his knees. Frankie. He'll know what to do.

Justin gasped as we popped up on a street. Frankie and Gerard ran right through us. They froze and turned back, both with huge eyes.

“What's going on Frankie?” I asked, letting go of the boys.

“Come with us. We'll explain later.” Gerard said quickly. Frankie nodded and we took off, Cody pulling Justin along by his hand.

We practically flew down the street next to Frankie and Gerard.
















Bleh I know its short but all of Jamie's are gonna be kinda short so.........
Sign up to rate and review this story