Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Fox & Kit

The Dream

by Maleficus-lupus 0 reviews

After being summoned then sealed within a human child, Kyuubi no Kitsune is waking up.Naruto is being plagues with dreams where he is a demon and Kyuubi is watching brief intervals of Naruto's life...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [!!] [?] [V] - Published: 2006-06-01 - Updated: 2006-06-01 - 499 words

0Unrated
Fox & Kit: Chapter One
By: Maleficus-lupus
"The Dream"

*Flash*

/Curiosity. /The face of a silver fox staring down at me.


*Flash*


A human city, filthy, with dirt streets. I watch as a beggar is flogged by a rich man.


*Flash*


I watch as scorpions and spiders of all types swarm all over a human girl, biting and stinging as she screams and screams. Ignoring the noise I turn and offer my respects to an enormous spider atop a giant stone pedestal. The being, as big as a house, clacks its mandibles and begins to speak. "Kyu-"


*Flash*


/Anger. /Fierce rage flows through me as a human jumps at me, an axe raised above its head. Smacking the human aside I turn to his companions, shifting into a more efficient form to fight in, I tense for battle as the first attacker smacks into the cave wall like a ragdoll.


*Flash*


/Joy. /Bloody joy hums through my veins as I mow through the human army. Larger than a horse I use my five tail [1] to send a company of horsemen flying as I grab a foot soldier in tearing him in half, blood spatters my coat but I ignore it as I laugh in malicious glee.


*Flash*


Love. Love fills me as I lean in to steal another kiss from the blond haired man lying in bed beside me; his fox ears lie back in pleasure as we cuddle together staring up at a gibbous moon. [2]


*Flash*


Despair. Despair overwhelms me as my life-mate falls to the spider demon's minions, his last words: "I love you." Rage fills me as the demon laughs and taunts me "Aw is Kyuubi-chan sad that his lover's dead? Don't worry you'll be joining him soon." Red mist fills my vision as I lunge towards my enemy, screaming my mate's name. "Tai-"


*Flash*


Rage.


*Flash*


Hate.


*Flash*

Blood.


*Flash*


Stars.


*Flash*


Running through a forest.


*Flash*


A young girl's face.




*Flash*


A giant red toad with a human on its head.




*Flash*


A glimpse of a yellow haired man in whit robes as I seem to get smaller and smaller.


A finale flash as Uzumaki Naruto wakes with a gasp on the night before his third graduation exam. "What the hell was that?" Naruto asks as he gasps for breath, trying to calm his pounding heart; meanwhile in a cage barred by a huge gate of iron, a giant red form stirs slightly as it begins to awaken.


===============================================================

[1] The number of tails increases with age and power; this is from when Kyuubi was younger.
[2] Kyuubi has been in any number of relationships; this is merely his most serious one.


Author Notes: Well here it is, My next part! I'm sorry it took so long. Note: I'm am looking for a serious beta-reader, the one I had before was the victim of a very bad back injury and was drugged up to her eyeballs by her doctor.


Thank you: Arnoldstrife, Archangel Rhapsody, and Firehedgehog for reviewing.
Sign up to rate and review this story