Categories > Original > Romance

Chelsea Smile

by toxicvalentine3 0 reviews

chelsea is bullied for her music, but it brings her closer to the boy she loves

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-07-09 - Updated: 2011-07-09 - 1766 words

0Unrated
Notes:
The title ‘Chelsea Smile’ is a reference to Bring Me The Horizon, This is my first fanfic, so it would be helpful if you went easy on me, but i won’t be upset for you having an opinion. The Fic has references to All Time Low and Bring Me The Horizon. This is not a jalex fanfic so it won’t be sexual, hence the rating of PG-13. If I have not finished it, there will be more additions hopefully every day, like I said IF. Okay,Enjoy. 

CHELSEA SMILE

Chapter 1. It Never Ends .
“Get up Chelsea” Called my mother from outside my room; I tried to pretend I hadn’t heard it, of course, she knew I was awake.
Forcing out the most pathetic fake cough known to man, I replied “But I’m sick mum” I had to be quick, I needed an excuse as soon as possible and this was unfortunately the first one I could think of and she obviously knew I was lying with an excuse like that .
She opened my bedroom door slowly and carefully placed herself at the bottom of my bed; it would mean I would have to sit up.
“Chelsea, is something the matter, Bullies? Because you know you can always tell me”
“No, I’m not being bullied, mum” I lied.
She removed herself from the end of my bed and said with a sympathetic smile “Well if it is you know you can always come to me.”
I then knew that I would have to go to school, I didn’t want to discuss it and worry my mother, she always knew when something is wrong with me, besides there was no escaping school , they’d call and demand a reason why I wasn’t attending school, and in serious cases demand money for not attending.
The search for the school uniform that most teenagers have in the morning didn’t apply to me, I’m suffering from undiagnosed OCD when it comes to my room, I hate my room being untidy, the only thing I had to look for was my IPod, I knew it was going to be a long day and my iPod was the only thing that helped me escape the bullying, headphones in, world out.

Chapter 2. Alex.
I wasn’t a complete reject; there were a few people that backed me up who thought this whole situation was getting out of hand.
I literally walked through the hallway at school like it was filled with lasers and one step wrong will cause an alarm, in my case bullies. I try and avoid them in the mornings hoping to get away from their hateful words, it was hopeless, they would find me. The only thing that could help me was music, somehow it made me sane. Focusing on my iPod, I had accidentally walked into a tall group of boys, they had blocked me from walking any further, well done Chelsea, idiot .I didn’t even bother to look up I knew who they were, I took my earphones out of my ear and placed my iPod securely into my bag, I knew what these boys are capable of.
“Oh god, Chelsea’s listening to her shitty music again” the loud one-Jamie announced. I bit my tongue, and kept calm but in my head I wanted to say ‘I clearly took my earphones out, to listen to the shit your about to give me, so no I’m not listening to my ‘shitty music’, and how dare you call them shit you retard.’ Instead I just stayed quiet and tried to find a way out of the human wall. I could see an opening but I needed to find the perfect opportunity.
“You’re a stupid little whore Chelsea” said the fat one- Matt. again, I bit my tongue and I was dying to say ‘you’re a twat who enjoys picking on girls, because he has nothing better to do, and I can’t possibly be a whore as I’ve not lost my virginity or had a boyfriend’ I knew I was better than that though, the bullying would get worse, but I knew it was only a matter of time before I let it slip, I had to go now. Then the physical bullying started, it’s usually just grabbing me and pushing me to each other like I was the ball in the game of catch. It was now or never, I pushed the past the boys and ran like a cheetah, the boys behind me laughing, I’ve given them what they wanted, they just wanted to make me scared , they were never going to hurt me , they just wanted attention.
I had finally stopped, gasping for air, as far away from the bullies as possible “Chelsea?”Said a voice, I looked around to find the possible owner of the voice, the only people around were Alex and his friends, of course none of them wanted to talk to me, they have never socialised with me, I mean Alex Sykes is possibly the most beautiful human being in the world, he would never speak to me .They observed me struggling for air. “Chelsea?” the voice called again, this time I knew who it belonged to, Alex. Embarrassment filled my cheeks, Alex had spoken to me, and the only question that burned in my mind was why? Alex stepped out from his crowd of friends and walked towards me, was I facing more bullying?
“Chelsea, are you okay?” a surprisingly concerned Alex asked. Bloody hell Alex Sykes was talking to me, the nerd. I didn’t know how to respond, I wasn’t going to try a different tone , like a sexy tone , because that would be creepy, this was the first time I had spoken to Alex , it always seemed so much easier in my dreams.
Do I answer with , ‘no Alex , I’ve just ran all over school to get away from Jamie , matt and his friends’ or do I answer with ‘I am now’
“Umm... Yeah I’m okay” I replied, it could have gone better, too late, I’ve already said it idiot.
“Hey don’t you like All Time Low?” Alex questioned with a smirk, wasn’t sure if it was a smirk about my freaking out or the fact I adore all time low, either way, that smirk made me melt slightly.
“Yes, Why Do You?”
“Yeah I love them, look we’re going to see them in September, and would you like to come?”
Surely I was dreaming, did Alex just invite me to see all time low with him in September? I’ve gone crazy, maybe I’ve imagined it. I pinched myself, this is definitely real.
“Yeah, Are You Sure?” I asked curiously.
“Of Course I am, look hang with us tomorrow and we’ll discuss it then”
Okay, I freaked out, the most gorgeous boy I have ever met, asked me to hang with him and his friends, and see all time low with him!

Chapter 3. Jealous Minds Think Alike.
The more I thought about it, the more I doubted it; would Alex stand me up? Waking up for school seemed so much easier now that I have a reason to go, but I had another question, how did Alex know who I am? I didn’t think about it much though because I should be happy. Although the bullying still continued I actually had friends that back me up, so the bullying decreased. I don't know if me and Alex would work now , I mean not that I've ever thought it would . Alex Sykes would never even think of being with me anyway , he hangs with Holly Nixon, she's pretty , she isn't bullied like me and she's fearless . Now compare her to me. I wasn't ready to give up yet though .
I began walking through the corridors like it was safe , I was still cautious of Jamie and his friends but if I got to Alex quick enough , they would leave me alone , it's like Alex was god or something , not like I didn't think that before , but not just in his Beauty .
I could see Alex , his hair was so perfect , even when he isnt trying , it's like he knows that he's slowly killing me , his skinny Jeans and his plaid shirts , he had his yellow one on today , that one is my favourite . I didn't want to walk up to him enthusiastically , maybe Alex was joking with me , so I acted like I was heading to English , I didn't even have that lesson today . He waved , somehow he looked happy to see me , in his eyes and his smile, I began walking to him and his friends with a grin I couldn't seem to wipe off my face , and someone grabbed me with a firm grip and bulled me away .
"I know what your doing , Alex is mine " said a vicious female voice. I was sure it was Holly , I'd find out when she lets go ,I wasn't going to pull my arm away , I was weak and that's why I was so easy for the bullies.
"You like Alex right" The voice let go , I turned round to see the owner of the voice , it was Holly .
"I guess" I answered hesitatingly .
"Well He's mine , he doesn't know it yet , but I can see he wants me too " she claimed . I knew it,My heart hit the floor , and smashed into a million peices, and my eyes stung , they filled with tears , why did she have to be such a bitch, I wanted to wrap my hands around her throat and murder her where she stood.
I walked away , with my broken heart , I didn't know if I should go to Alex now , and pretend everything is okay , he'd know that it isn't , I wiped my tears and walked to Alex , with a broken smile , like my heart .
"Chelsea , I've been calling your name , where did you go?" he asked clearly concerned . He brushed my hand slightly , my cheeks couldn't be anymore red , it must have been an accident.
"I .. Uh .. Hi Alex " i said quickly ,I couldn't tell him about Holly , and I couldn't think of a lie , so I needed to change the subject .
" Hey Chelsea " he said , with a smile , his eyes lit up , why did he have to be so beautiful ? " so you still want to see all time low?"


It's not done yet, hope you enjoyed :)
Sign up to rate and review this story