Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Stars Made of Fire

The Cadogore

by Wicked_Lovely 2 reviews

"Did you guys get called to the office too?"

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Published: 2011-07-10 - Updated: 2011-07-11 - 1359 words

1Ambiance
The beginning of the day started the same way it always did. The four boys met up the way they did everyday, not one of them mentioning anything about what they had witnessed the night before. They walked into school like every other normal kid, not a single one knowing what was to come later that day. Ryan and Brendon were in their second class together when a person walked through the door.
"I'm looking for a Ross and Urie. Their wanted in the office" He said to the teacher, looking down at a piece of paper. Ryan and Brendon glanced at each other, the two confused as to what was happening.
"Ryan, Brendon, that's you." The teacher said. The two boys got up, picking up their bags as they walked to the door. The man was already gone, forcing them to walk the halls alone.
"What do you think we did?" Brendon asked.
"We didn't do shit Brendon." Ryan said as he rolled his eyes.
"Then what do you think is going to happen to us?"
"I don't know." The boys turned down another hall, seeing Spencer standing outside of the door to his classroom looking confused.
"Hey Spence!" Brendon said with a grin as he ran over to Spencer. Ryan chased after him.
"Did you guys get called to the office too?" Spencer asked as he looked between the two.
"Yeah." Ryan muttered.
"Great." Spencer started to walk down the hall, and the other two fallowed suit. They reached the office to see Jon sitting in front of it, looking down at the floor where his backpack stayed.
"Looks like they got all of us then." Ryan said as he sat down next to Jon.
"Oh look, we're all here." Jon said with a sigh.
"I can't help but think this has something to do with the-" Spencer cut Brendon off.
"Don't you dare say it."
"Sorry."Brendon mumbled as he sat down next to Ryan, Spencer sitting next to him.
"This is ridiculous. We didn't do shit." Jon said as he leaned back, his head falling so he was looking at the tiled ceiling.
"I guess they don't know that." Ryan said sarcastically.
"Boys." There was a lady in a uniform that walked out of the office, talking to the four kids that stayed outside of it. "You're under arrest."
"What?" Ryan screamed as he stood. "This is fucking bull? What did we do?" He screamed as he walked over to the woman. A few other people in full uniform came, restraining Ryan while putting the other three boys in handcuffs. Brendon was in shock, not saying a word or doing anything other than walking where the men pushed him to. Jon just stared blankly ahead, not sure how to react to what was happening. Spencer and Ryan weren't as calm. Ryan struggled while Spencer tried to figure out why they were being taken away.
People soon flooded the halls, kids and teachers all wanting to know what was happening. The kids laughed at them, making fun of the fact that the freaks were getting arrested. Well, most kids did. Some of them cheered, amazed that such quite boys would be the ones to get in trouble.
They all followed the four out of the building, stopping when the men shoved them into the back of a van, taking all of their bags. They had no idea as to what was going to happen to them, or where they were going. But they all knew that whatever it was, it couldn't be good.
They were taken to a military base, the doors opening so they could see men walking around in full uniform with heavy aircraft and cars littering the ground. The boys were pulled out of the back of the van, being shoved to a large building with only two windows made out of concrete. They were taken to a windowless room where they were each handcuffed to chairs. They stayed silent, not knowing what was going on. A man walked into the room, wearing a full uniform like everyone else.
"Do you know why you boys are here?" He asked as he walked in front of the group.
"Is it because you're a stupid fuck who thought that four kids were who you were looking for?" Ryan spat. He sneered at Ryan, walking over to the young boy. After a few seconds of a glaring contest the man slapped him, knocking Ryan over.
"You fuck with me and I'll kill you. I want you to tell me what you saw." The man said as he looked at the other three.
Brendon started to panic. "He just hit Ryan. He hit Ryan!"
"Shut up!" The man screamed.
"You hit Ryan! You can't do that." Brendon yelled as he thrashed against the restraints.
Ryan spoke from the floor, being unable to pull himself up because of the chair he was tied to. "I'm fine Brendon."
"Stop talking!" The man walked to the other side of the room where a large window took up most of the wall. It was closed with a curtain, making them all unable to see what was behind the thick grey cloth. They all watched as the man pulled on a rope, the curtain falling down to show what was on the other side.
There was a large creature of sorts. It looked through the now open window, running up to it so it's hands cold slam on the glass. It's eyes were a dark green, looking borderline grey. It's skin resembled that of a dolphin, smooth yet slimy looking. A green that was tinted with grey. It had a large head with spikes on the back running down it's spine, and a small body, it's hind legs looking almost too small to hold it up. It snarled from behind the glass, it's pointed teeth and fangs showing. It's ribs were apparent, the claws that were attached to it's human like hands scratching the glass.
The boys all stared at it in amazement, hoping that it was just some bad costume.
"Look familiar?" The man asked with a raised brow.


~~~~~

It's so short! I'm sorry about that, I'll try and make the next one twice as long to make up for it.

PartyPoison:One of my best friends who is pretty much only known for his art actually said that my stuff was better than his because it always looked finished and professional. I think that was the greatest I felt for that whole year. But that's not important. Hands suck. They seem like their easy, and that's why their so hard. I actually have this certain style of drawing (I do like five different kinds) that doesn't involve noses or hands. It's like, the best thing ever.
Gaming is good, but only if you're into it. I know a lot of people that don't really play them all that often, and then I have friends that just spew video game jokes all day every day. If there's one way for you to feel like a true dork, it's to be in a public place and have your friend scream 'The cake is a lie!' Because practically no one will get it.
I always wanted to be a make up artist, or a photographer. Their two of my favorite things and they can be manipulated so easily. But I guess science works. I do agree, there is a lot of thinking. And as much as I hate having to think about things before I do them, I know that it's probably better if I just suck it up and go with it.
The best thing for me is being able to stay at home and watch horror movies all day. My parents hate them, but my sister has a huge collection and it's always fun.
Right now, I'm running on practically zero sleep because I'm to bloody stressed and worried to get any sleep. That's why I'm updating. If you can't sleep, might as well wright. I will wait for you to get everything straightened out and what not.

-xoxo Pansy,
Sign up to rate and review this story