Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > 16 Wishes

Best Day Ever!

by roguesummers18 0 reviews

Rogue is having the best day ever thanks to a little magic.

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Rogue,Shadowcat,Jean - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-07-12 - Updated: 2011-07-14 - 396 words

0Unrated
Rogue and Scott just got to Bayveile High, greeted buy a big group of people.

"Wow! What are all these people doing here? Why are they crouded around meh?" Rogue blushed, feeling over-welmed with happyness.

"Oh, I thought that you knew, you were talking about how excited you were to pass out the invitations today. You were telling the group at the movies." Scott said confused of her behavior today, as he got out of the car.

"Oh, sorry!" Rogue exclamied, not wanting to look stupid. "Ah am excited!" Then as Rogue got out of the car a swam of the students crowded around saying things like. "Hey, over here I've known you since kindergarden." And, "Hey, over here bestie!" Rogue was so excited, but couldn't help from thinking. I don't even know these people. And I moved here last year, I never went to kindergarden in New York! But then she had another. All these people don't care they just want to go to my party! Rogue tryed to push through the crowed, but a hand grabbed her. She screamed the turned around to see Scott.

"Are you ok, I thought we were gonna pass out the invitations?" He asked stairing at her. He hasn't looked at me like that ever since I saved his life on the geology trip. But now he looks at me because he loves me, but not the real me. I am so confused. Rogur thought.

"Ah, just need to go inside could you pass out the invitations for meh?" she asked paniced.

"Um...Shure are you positive your ok, I could come inside with you?" Scott said worried.

"Nah, ah'm sure ah'll see you in english." She said then ran up the stairs.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rogue Runs Into Terayan In The Hallway

"Hey, why are you running?" Tereayn asked.

"Oh, um....ah was just heading to English, and ah, never mind." Rogue said looking over Tereayns shoulder. And she saw Jean, Duncan, Kiity, and Lance walking over.

"Hey!" Kitty said. Rogue looked at Lance's arm around Kitty. Of course, I wished that Kitty and Lance would always be together.

"Oh, hey Kitty." Rogue said "Um...ah need to go." Then She ran awayMan...I need to get away from all of this. But, as Rogue ran away she had no time to notice the scrap of paper on the floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story