Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

House of wolves..

by frankieroswife 4 reviews

Not My chem related. Just my thoughts..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-13 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 399 words

0Unrated
Sitting in the dark room,alone.Crying for who knows how long..
You look around at the poster filled walls and sigh..

Emo.Stupid.Fat.The few hurtful words they call you..
Depressed.ADHD.Anorexia.The truth hurts..
You Jump up and look around the cluttered drawers for the shiny piece of relief.
And all that goes on through your mind before the cold metal touches your skin is all the hurt they caused..
The metal cuts open your flesh pouring the familiar red liquid out..
Just another routine.

Going to the bathroom and wiping off the blood before running it under cold water,
you promise yourself you'll never do it again.
Wrapping the gauze around your wrist,you go downstairs and your mother asked what happened..
You tell her you were scratched by the cat.Again.
You know she won't fall for it every time.
But it's all you can think of for now.

Going upstairs back to your room,you think about how wrong it is to cut and how you tell others not to.You think how hypocritical of you..
You enter your room and look back at the posters..
Why can't life be perfect? Why can't i be happy? I don't deserve all the hurt.You think to yourself.
Well,there's no such thing as perfect.No one is happy all the time.And no one deserves the hurt they get,do they?

You sit down on your bed and look at your wrist and think about how much it burns.
Why did i do it again? You ask yourself.
I promised myself i wouldn't do it again,You said to yourself.
Not everyone can keep a promise.

...

You get into bed at night when it all hits you.
You cut because of him.
Not only did you waste your blood on the bullies and the hurtful comments,
You wasted it on him.
It's all his fault your like this.
Yet you still love him.
And you still fall asleep wishing he was yours..
You fall asleep with gauze around your self harm tragedy,
Because you still love him.

And you wake up the next day..
only for the same thing to happen again.

AUTHORS NOTE Yes.I know this sucks :/, this is just my thoughts that i wanted to write down,if you actually liked it,then..thank you for reading O.O -Callie.
Sign up to rate and review this story