Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > This Is Right Koga and Kagome Love Story

This Is Right Koga and Kagome Love Story Chapter 5- Sharing Is Caring, Right?

by megand4795 0 reviews

Sharing a bed can be dangerous... Especially if its with the wolf prince Koga. Will things intensify between them or rip them apart? Guess you'll have to read to find out!

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Kagome,Koga - Published: 2011-07-13 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 1407 words

1Ambiance
~This Is Right~ Kouga and Kagome

Chapter 5- Sharing Is Caring, Right?

“K-Koga?” Kagome asked, feeling herself tense up as he shifted around a bit.

“I’m awake, are you alright?” He asked, thinking something may be wrong.

Blushing at his warm breath tickling her face, she managed to choke out a response, “Uhm, hm- y-yeah, I’m alright.”

Silence…

“Hey Kagome,” Koga asked, sitting up, “Your family is really something, you know that?”

Giggling at his random statement, she agreed, “Well, I did warn you, didn’t I?”

He smiled, laughing at her comeback, “That you did, Kagome.”

Kagome sat up and joked with him about how odd dinner was with her family and they sat beside each other under the covers laughing. Realizing they were getting too loud, Kagome put her hand on Koga’s shoulder to try to tell him to keep it down and they locked gazes. They had both stopped laughing immediately and stared each other in the eyes, feeling the atmosphere completely change. Blushing, the both of them started to become aroused by the atmosphere that was created from a simple, yet gentle touch. Koga could smell Kagome’s arousal and couldn’t help but let his eyes droop just the slightest, extremely aroused by her arousal. He took his chance and leaned forward, quickly wrapping her lips in his. The kiss they shared made Kagome feel out of control as an electrifying tingle spread throughout her body. She didn’t know what this feeling she was experiencing was and became a little nervous as Koga intensified the kiss. Not being able to control his wolf like instincts, he laid her back on the bed and flipped himself on top of her. Making sure not to crush her under his weight, he propped himself up on his elbows, still holding the kiss together. He spread her legs apart with his knee and placed himself between her legs. Grabbing her by her hips, he slammed their lower halves of their bodies together. Letting his lower half lay on top of her completely, her heart nearly jumped out of her skin as she felt him become so close to her and whip her around like a toy. Managing to pull her lips away from his incredible kiss, she moved her head to the side and started to breathe heavily. His passionate kiss had taken her breath away (literally) and she needed a minute to wrap her head around what all just happened. Koga, not understanding why she pulled away from him, just took it as nothing and leaned in to her neck. Before he could plant those sweet kisses of his all over her luscious neck, she put her hands on his torso and pushed him back a little bit.

“K-Koga, wait…” she breathed out, trying to find the right words to say to him and not hurt his feelings.

“Kagome,” he growled, “Did I take it too far?”

Thinking before she answered, she replied, “No, it’s not that… I just don’t want things to get out of control a-and… I don’t know if this is right…”

“If what is right? Kagome,” he stared down at her, taking on a more serious look now, “I don’t understand. Did I do something wrong?”

She breathed out a sigh of frustration, trying to explain things, “No, you didn’t do anything wrong Koga. I’m just over worrying, it’s just… I’m not ready for THAT anytime soon, okay? So, I don’t want things progressing too far…”

As she finished with a blush on her face, Koga finally understood what she had meant and smiled, ‘She doesn’t want to take things too far yet because she isn’t sure… Kagome, I love you so much.’

“I understand Kagome. I don’t mind waiting if it’s for you, so rest assure, nothing will happen.” He reassured her with a smile and a kiss on the forehead.

She smiled and closed her eyes, enjoying his kiss to her forehead. With outstretched arms, she welcomes his hug and wraps her small arms around his neck, squeezing him closer to her. He shoves his arms up under her back and grabs her shoulders, pulling her small frame up against his body. She giggled as his hair finally fell forward and covered her face.
Finally getting situated with everything, she managed to fall asleep at last, but only in the arms of Koga. He held her fragile body against his muscular chest and let her head rest against his bicep as her hands rested on his chest as well. He smiled, being extremely happy with the situation he was in, and slowly, but surely, drifted off to sleep.

~The Next Morning~

When Koga awoke, he found that Kagome wasn’t in his arms as he had left her and shot up in bed, worried about where she went. Not really knowing her era that well, his instincts took over and he immediately rushed downstairs in attempts to find her. Being successful as he is, he found her in the kitchen, cooking up something that smelled marvelously delicious. Practically floating in towards her, he let the smell consume him, looking over Kagome’s shoulder as to what it was that she was cooking. When she turned around to get something off of the table, she bumped right into Kouga and let out a shriek of surprise.

“K-Koga! Don’t sneak up on me like that!” she scolded him.

“Sorry about that, I was worried since you weren’t in bed when I woke up.”

She gave him a weird look, but the sizzling from the pan brought her back to what she was doing- which was cooking up some bacon and eggs. Since he was standing in her way, she shoved him aside and grabbed the salt and pepper from the table, sprinkling a little bit into the pan with the eggs. Since he didn’t take the point that he was in the way, she told him to sit down in a chair and wait until she was done cooking.

Before sitting down in the chair, he asked her, “Where are my clothes?”

Rushing around to make sure breakfast would be delectable, she responded after things settled down with the cooking, “My mom washed them for you so that the smell would be gone. They’re in the room straight back.”

Without asking, he followed Kagome’s instructions and went back into a room with two square machines. Seeing his clothes neatly folded up, he grabbed them and started to strip down from the clothes Kagome let him borrow. Feeling comfortable in his usual clothes, he walked back out into the kitchen to see that breakfast was finally finished and waiting on the table. The steam rising from the food indicated that it was fresh and ready to be eaten.

“Go ahead and chow down. I’ll be right back down.” Kagome told him, quickly walking past him.

Not bothering to wait, he sat down and started eating without her. He had never tasted something so delicious as this before, so he was a lot hungrier than he thought he was. Kagome on the other hand, went upstairs to change and brush her hair. Once she was in her Sunday best and her hair was shining, she walked downstairs with the brush in her hand and a hair tie on her wrist. She was going to put Koga’s hair up for him so that he didn’t have to worry about it getting in his face. While he was finishing up eating, Kagome took the chance and started to brush through his hair. Koga, not being used to the feeling, jumped when the brush encountered the first knot.

“OW!”

“Oops! I’m sorry Koga, I’m gonna have to brush through it so just bear with me.” Kagome told him, continuing to brush through his thick black locks.

Once she was finished with brushing his hair and putting it up, she quickly ate her breakfast and went outside to get Koga’s armor for his chest.

“Koga!” she called for him.

He followed her voice outside and found her standing beside a bunch of steps with his chest plate armor. Fitting it comfortably over himself, he followed Kagome down the steps and into the world unknown to him…

To Be Continued…
Sign up to rate and review this story