Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphans?

2 times? Wows.

by ONotz 0 reviews

Yes. I love you LezLez, and Ryan, and Frerard Guy. I wish I knew you sooner. I wouldn't of have done the things i have.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-13 - Updated: 2011-07-13 - 1155 words - Complete

1Exciting
I sat up and looked around my room. Everything was broke. Well, most of my stuff was. I smiled. Frank was okay. I ran down stairs.

“YES! WE’LL DO IT! I’m sure they’ll work something out, Frank has leathermouth. Sure, YES! K, bye!” My dad grinned like an idiot…and he had red hair.

“Dad, what’s going on?” I asked, he picked me up and spun me around.

“Go get your uncles up.” He said, and jumped around.

I got everyone up, and coffee was on the table. I sat down. All my uncles sat by me, they also were staring at Gerard’s hair.

“As you must of guessed.” Frank whispered. “I have a monster hangover, and you got me up for your hair?”

“NO!” Gerard shrieked. Frank winced. “We’re performing withWeezer!” He said, everyone’s face lit up. “I’m sorry Frank but, they don’t need-“Frank nodded.

“It’s okay. I got Leathermouth.” He said. This would be there first performance in a while, but I really didn’t want to leave Frank.

“So, when do you guys leave?” I whisper, Frank attempted to smile at me.

“In about 3 days, we have to learn the songs and stuffs.” Dad said, smiling.

“So, You, my uncles, Mom, Sammy, and Alicia go in 3 days, that’s cool.” I said. His face turned into confusion.

“You don’t want to go?” Dad asked. I smiled.

“Of course I want to. But Frank isn’t going to go if he’s not playing Silly!” I said, he was still confused.

“And?” He asked.

“I’m staying with Frankie.” I said, Gerard nodded.

“But…why?” Mikey said, I smiled.

“Because, he doesn’t like being alone.” I said, Frank laid his hand on my shoulder. I stroked his hair out of his face and smiled. Ray gave us a ‘look’.

“Okay, you better ask Lyn-z first.” Mikey said, I smiled.


“Of course.” I whispered. I picked Frank up and took him to his room, were Sammy was sleeping. I set a bottle of aspirin on the table.

He mumbled something and then he was out. I smiled at it and walked out of the room.

Mikey was standing outside the door. He was scowling, and leaning against the wall.

“Hi.” I said.

“Come with me.” He said and led me outside.

When he shut the door he turned.

“What’s going on with you and Frank?” Mikey said. I cringed,

“He’s my best friend.” I said. Mikey growled.

“Do you have any attention of fucking him while everybody is gone?” He growled out. I blinked.

“No Uncle Mikey. No, we haven’t even kissed. I’m virgin, and when you get home it’ll be the same.” I said. Mikey nodded and went inside. I stood there a second before following.

I set up the table for lunch, still thinking about what Mikey said. Is that why I wanted to stay? I actually didn’t have a clue. I sighed and served the plates, and called everyone down. Mikey was the first and cocked an eyebrow at me. I growled. He growled back and sat down. Gerard came skipping, skipping in. He kissed me on the cheek and sat down by Mikey. He was so exited; he laid his head on Mikey’s shoulder. Mikey cracked a small smile.

He’s just looking out for you… a voice said in my head. I sighed. Gerard looked up.

“You okay?” He asked, I smiled. I ran a hand through his hair and giggled. I served the rest of the people, and sat down my self. I looked at my plate and I knew I turned green. I set a hand on my stomach. Everyone looked at me, I looked up and Frank was staring into my eyes.

I looked down and grabbed my fork; I scooped up some of my salad and ate it. I had to keep it down. I waited a second and ate another bite. I looked up and Frank was eating himself, but he was smiling. I smiled, and then wondered why I smiled.

I did eat the salad, but handed my veggie burger to Frank, and then I sat at the table, so they knew I didn’t go throw up. I smiled as everyone ate, and then Frank said he was done. He walked by me and tapped my shoulder. Mikey scowled. Dad was too happy to notice, Ray kept eating. The women were chatting about the concert. So, I followed Frank.

Frank was lying on his bed when I came in, he sat up. “Why are you staying home?” He asked, I dropped my smile.

“I’m not leaving you here alone.” I said, and sat on the edge of his bed. He sighed,

“Do you not think!? I’ve seen you in Weezer shirts all he time! You need to go!” He yelled.

“I’ve seen you in them to! But, I know, you won’t go to see them on that stage! I’m staying here, end of conversation!” I yelled, we were now both standing, and staring at each other.

I stormed out of the room, and up the stairs. I went into Dad’s room; he was going through his closet. He turned, “Hey sweetie.” He said.

“Hi Daddy. How long are you going to be gone?” I asked. He scowled.

“Two weeks. It’s not that long, were gone months at a time...sometimes years.” He whispered the end. He sat by me on the bed. I put my head on his chest.

“You know, we all love you right?” Dad said.

“Yeah, It’s weird for me.” I said.

“I wouldn’t think any different.” Dad said. “Bandit is coming with us, Jamia still won’t let Frank see Cherry, or Lilly. He’s so upset. He’s going to lose if he goes for full custody.” He whispered. I sighed.

“I didn’t do anything with Frank Dad; I don’t have any attentions either.” I said. “I wish people would believe me.” I whispered.

“What do you mean?” He said. I sat up straight.

“Oh no. I wasn’t supposed…” I said. He shushed me.

“Who keeps on accusing you?” He whispered.

“Mikey talked to me earlier, that’s all.” I said, I saw Dad tense. He hugged me, I nuzzled into his neck.

“I know sweetie, Mikey just wants to protect you.” Dad said.

“I know.” I said, then Lyn-z called my name. Dad released me. “Thanks Dad.” I said, he smiled as I left.

I walked down the hall way, I turnedand saw Lyn-z with herkeys.

“Were-“ She cut me off with an evil smirk.

“Shopping!” I giggled.

People, people, I know. Stop throwing stuff at me. I have a new email, I don’t know when I’ll post it up here yet.
Sign up to rate and review this story