Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphans?

:) Stuff happens

by ONotz 0 reviews

:/

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-15 - Updated: 2011-07-15 - 2542 words - Complete

0Unrated
Avenge’s POV

I woke up, again, in Frank’s arms. I smiled and pecked his lips, he opened his eyes.

“Hey beautiful.” He whispered. I smiled, and thought of the pool. Dad still didn’t like it.

I sighed. “You okay?” Frank asked I sighed again.

“What about Dad?” I asked, Frank smiled.

“What do you think about your father being my best man?” Frank said i smiled, then i giggled.

“Who will walk me down the smile?” I asked, Frank smiled.

“Hmm, Ray?” Frank said, I giggled.

“Possibly. Mikey will be my bride of honor?” I asked.

“Hell yes!” Frank said.

We giggled. There was a knock at the door. Alicia came bouncing in.

“Hiya!” She giggled and jumped between us. Me and Frank sat up, leaned in infront of her and kissed, then we flopted back down.

“Hi Alicia!!” We said, we giggled.

“So, Venge, who’s your bride of honor?” She asked.

“Mikey.” I answered.

“Awwwwwwwwww.” Alicia whined, I giggled.

“Sorry ladies, i got to go do laundry.” Frank said and got up. He grabbed the basket of dirty clothes, and left.

Frank POV.

I walked down the hallway to our laundry room. I checked to see if the washer was done. It was Lyn-z’s clothes. And the dryer was filled with them to. I took the dry clothes out and put them in her basket, and loaded the dryer. I moved the wet clothes to the dryer, and turned it on. I set my clothes in the washer, and put the soap in, and turned it on. I herd a click, and starte the washer, I turned to see Gerard locking the door. I froze. He smiled.

“I just want to talk.” He said coming over to me. I nodded. My eyes on his every move.

“Now, do you love Avenge?” He whispered. His eyes blank, I swallowed.

“Yes, I do actually.” I whisper back, and when i said it, I knew i wasn’t lying.

Gerard looked at me.

“Are you sure?” He said.

“Yes I'm sure.” I said. He nodded.

“I’m not mad at anyone.” He said. “But i can’t go to the wedding.” He said, then looked down.

“And why is that?” I asked.

“Because! Knowing you! You’ll invite everyone! Your my best friend, and your marrying my daughter.” He said, i sighed.

“Can’t you just be happy for her! She’d having a baby!” I shouted.

“She’s having a mistake!” Gerard shouted, there were footsteps.

“No, It will NEVER be a mistake!” I yelled and punched Gerard, he spun and fell. He let out a cry and i unlocked the door, opening it to find Ray. He looked past me and his eyes locked on Gerard.

“DUDE! He has to sing in not even a week!” Ray yelled, I shrugged.

“Yeah, I had until the wedding to show him i love Avenge, but he didn’t give me the chance.” I croaked out, storming by Ray.

Avenge POV.

I herd it all. The cry from Dad is when i stormed to my old room. I put on the sluttiest outfit i had, and stormed by Frank.

“Avenge?” He said. I slipped my hair.

“You coming with me?” I asked, he followed. I got in the drivers seat, and started the car.

I turned slipknot all the way up, I hastily flew out of the drive way.

Frank turned it down. “What the fuck are we doing?” He said. I sighed.

“Clubbing.” I stated simply before turning it up again. I grabbed Frank’s cell phone and looked through it while I sped. Frank looked horrified. I switched lanes, in Frank’s jaguar, this was really easy. We drove past all the clubs, and ended up at an old closed down gas station. Frank gave me a look. I got out any way, and him following.

I pulled my key out, and opened it. I looked around, no one had broken in. I sighed, and sat on the counter.

“Hey Mom.” I whispered. “I’m getting married, not to a lawyer though.” I whisper. Frank is here now.

“I got knocked up Ma.” I whispered, shakily and looking at the ceiling.

“Avenge.” Frank whispered. I shook my head. “Who are you talking to?” He whispered.

“Frank, this was were that shooting was at, the one that the police dcoulden;t find out who did it.” I whispered. He came up to me.

“No…No…” He whispered, shaking his head. I nodded.

“You own this place?” He whispered, I nodded.

“I was going to turn it into a club.” I whispered. “A live band, you know?” I stated, Frank nodded.

“You still want to do that?” He whispered, I sighed.

“How? I’m having a child.” I whispered.

“Doesn’t mean you can’t do that.” He whispered. He wrapped his arms around me. I sighed and lent into it.

“Frank, I want to big stage, a bar, lights, and amps. That’s my dream.” I said, He nodded. I was drifting off to sleep.

I was laying in the gas station, I don’t know why. Frank was sweeping, and moving boxes.

“Hey baby.” He said, I smiled.

“She awake?” Ray asked. I looked around. It looked cleaner. I smiled. Mikey came in with some glass.

“Sup people. So, which window?” He said, Frank pointed to the broken window. I finally got what he was doing.

“No, it’s too much.” I said, he giggled.

“No, not really.” He said. I giggled.

“Fine.” I stated, he smiled.

Mom walked through the door, more brooms and rags. I ran to her and grabbed them. She smiled. Dad came in, his jaw was bruised. I fought the urge to laugh, but I grabbed the box of cleaners.

I smiled at it. Everyone helping to help. My dream was coming true. I grabbed the Windex as Frank shrieked. Being the good fiancé I am, ran to him. A spider was on his arm. He was breathing fast and staring at it.

I slapped it away; he blinked and returned to cleaning. He was shaking. I kissed his cheek and we continued cleaning.

Mikey yelled something, and music was playing. It was Adam’s Lambert ‘For your Entertainment’ I looked behind me, everybody, including Ma, was staring at a red Dad.

“Uhhhhhhh….Bandit downloaded it.” He said.

Bandit chirped up. “No I didn’t!” Dad went redder. I giggled.

“Maybe Frerard’s real?” I said, my Fiancé and my Dad went red.

“It’s not real! Don’t listen to your uncles!” They yelled. I nodded slowly and glanced at a nodding Mikey.

“So…how comfortable are the bunks?” Ray said, everyone started laughing.

“Shut up Fro!” They said together. I giggled. Then shuddered.

“Mental images?” Mikey said, I nodded.

Ray giggled, and continued sweeping. The old song had finished. Now ‘For Your Entertainment’ played, Dad sighed.

“Oooooooooooooooh. It’s our song!” Frank cheered. I and Mikey’s faces matched with the same horror. Dad turned red, like almost purple.

“Do we have to have ‘the talk’ again?” Mom said, I doubled over in laughter.

“Daaaaaad…..” Bandit said.

Dad looked down. “Yes sweetie?” He said.

“What’s Frerard?” She asked. Frank smiled.\

“Lollipops.” Frank said, Bandit gave him a look.

I smiled.

-2 months later-

I walked into the club. Everything was done, now I need to do inventory, and make sure there’s enough stuff for the opening. I had started showing, but I could still bartend.

“Babe, where are you?” Frank called from by the stage.

“Here.” I said counting the ice. He came down; his black t-shirt hugged his frame.

I tried to contain my self.

“What’s up?” I said, he sighed.

“The band canceled!” He sighed again, and fell to his knees.

“Please? Please?! PLEASE!?” He begged. I sighed.

“Fine, call Ray.” I said. He smiled.

“There was no other band was there?” I said. His smile fell.

“You’re to smart Way!” He said.

“Soon to be Iero.“ I said, he smiled and pecked my lips.

“I love you.” He mumbled against my hair.

“I love you to.” I mumbled against his chest.

“Gerard’s here.” He said, I straightened up.

“DADDY!” I yelled, and hugged him. He hugged back.

“Awwwww…” Frank mused; I punched him in the shoulder.

“Ow. I’m getting married to an abusive chick!?” He cried, hiding behind Dad. I sighed.

“Shut up and set up the amps!” He squealed and skipped up the stairs.

I sighed, a long sigh. “I’m marrying a child.”

“I know. I was pretty close to marrying him too.” Dad whispered, looking at his feet.

My heart stopped for a moment. “Why didn’t anyone tell me?” I asked.

“Because, no one but Mikey, Me and Frank knew.” He sighed. “And now you.” He whispered.

“What happened?” I asked.

“He said no when I proposed. He said it wouldn’t be right to Jamia, they were going out since high school.” He whispered.

“I’m so, so sorry.” I said. Dad nodded, and then smiled at me.

“Why? I almost broke up Frank and his girlfriend.” Dad whispered.

“You fell in love.” I whispered. I then hugged Dad, and I saw someone behind me who I wasn’t expecting.

Jamia was behind us, tears streaming down her face. “No.” I said shoving Dad away. I ran to Jamia and hugged her, she cried into me.

“Hey, Ger-“ Frank started, but stopped when he saw us. Everyone else showed up. Even Christa.

“What the-“ Mikey began.

“You never told ANYONE?! FRANK YOU MARRIED ME! You didn’t even tell me!” Jamia screamed. I would to. Christa comforted her.

“AND I CHOSE YOU DIDN’T I?” Frank screamed.

Mikey cut in “SHUT UP!” He yelled, he never yells.

“Gerard, why’d you tell Jamia?” Frank asked. Tears almost escaping his eyes.

“I didn’t mean to! I was telling Avenge!” he tried to explain.

“To do what? Break us up!?” Frank growled out.

“NO! I wanted my daughter to know!” Dad yelled.

“KNOW WHAT?!” Ray yelled.

“DAD PROPOSED TO FRANK!” I yelled, everyone turned to me, then to Dad.

“AND YOU NEVER TOLD US?” Mom and Ray yelled.

“WELL, I’M SORRY!” Dad yelled. Mikey’s fury was gone.
Tears ran down Frank’s cheeks. “Good, I’m sorry too! I’m sorry your fiancé is a fag Avenge! I’m sorry I almost married your Dad. I’m sorry for the kid. I’m sorry I lived.” He said and stormed off. Everyone followed him with there eyes.

Tears weren’t what I needed right now!

“Ray, go do sound check. Dads go put makeup on! Mikey, uhhhhhhhhhhmm, get coffee. Ladies, go drink, write down what you do drink though.” I ordered, and followed Frank’s whimpers.

“I’m such an idiot!” He screamed. He was pacing in the hallways.

“Hey.” I said. He stopped, back turned to me.

“I’m so, so, sorry.” He said.

“Why?” I asked. He didn’t respond. “You’re not perfect.” I continued.

“Yeah! Which means I’m not good enough for you.” He whispered, turning. I walked to him, a slow song flicked on and Dad exited the hall room. I smiled at Frank. I set his hand on my waist, and grabbed the other one, where I sat on the other side of my waist. I set my arms around his neck.

We moved slowly, looking in each others eyes.

Gerard POV.

I clicked the stereo song on and slid out of the hallway. They needed there happy ending.

I had my beautiful wife Lyn-z. Who was sitting on the stage, listening to the song I put on. I walked in front of her and grabbed her hand, she giggled. She smiled at me, I set my hands on her waist, and her arms circled my neck. We danced slowly, when Mikey got back. He pulled Alicia on stage, and danced with her. We smiled at each other as we swept past each other. Jamia was on her cell phone, suddenly someone showed up at the doors. She let him in, and Pete Wentz was standing there.

“How much you want?” Jamia asked, I can read lips. Lyn-z noticed I wasn’t looking at her, and turned. She gasped.

“Nothing.” Pete replied. “I’m doing it for fun.” He said, and walked behind the bar, where he started checking it out, then started wiping the top off. I got it, he was bartending. The slow song ended, and Maroon 5’s Misery came on.

“I am in misery…”

I grabbed Lyn-z and we danced. Mikey actually led, while he danced with Alicia. I giggled, Avenge was being pulled by Frank into the room, where they danced. Ray and Christa danced. Jamia looked sad where she was sitting. I noticed Frank looking. He said something to Avenge, and pulled Pete from behind the bar, and pushed him nearly on top of Jamia. Who shrieked. Frank smiled and went back to Avenge.

And it seemed like; I might be Frank’s best man.

Avenge POV.

The Maroon song ended, and a ‘Born this way’ Played, me and Frank jumped around. I grabbed his hand, and pulled him with me, I grabbed Mom’s hand, and let go of Franks. But I kept going, Dad and Frank were staring (And blushing) at each other. Me and Mom jumped around. Then the beat kicked in and Dad and Frank danced, and jumped, together.

The song repeated.

“My mom told me when I was a young…” I sang. Everybody looked at me.

“SING!” They yelled.

“I’m beautiful in my way, because god makes no mistakes.” I sang, I felt better.

They all danced as I sang. Pete came up to me, and grabbed my hand. We danced a little as I sang. Dad danced with Frank.

Dad lent in to Frank, I thought he had the nerve to kiss him.

But, he said something in his ear.

“Can I be your best man?” He whispered. Frank squealed and hugged Dad. Who looked up and smiled.

“Baby, I was born this wayyyyyy….” I sang the last line, everyone cheered.

Pete hugged me, and was pulled off by Jamia, who hugged him. He hugged back, Frank came by me and pecked my lips. Ray and Mikey had there guitars ready.

“Wait, the drums?” I said.

“You.” Frank said, I shrieked.

“FRANK!” I yelled, that was only in my diary.

“I’m your Fiancé, you’ll get over it!” He said, Pete and him picked me up, and carried me to the drum set.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” I shrieked, Ray smiled.

He handed me drum sticks and I sighed.

“Which songs?” I asked. Everybody clapped.

“We’ll do Vampires.” Frank said. I started rhythm. They started playing, dad singing.

About half way through there was banging on the door. I got up and got it, my drumsticks in my pocket I opened the door.

A police officer stood there, with a lady with brown hair.

“Mom?!?!” I whispered.

The officer handed me a piece of paper, and went to Dad.

I hope when I unfold this, everything wont change.
Sign up to rate and review this story