Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphans?

YEah..

by ONotz 0 reviews

killjoys, :) I mentioned you.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-15 - Updated: 2011-07-15 - 873 words - Complete

0Unrated
People, I feel like no ones reading. For the people who DID review, (::), 10 points for who knows what that means. So…yeah…Does any body else understand Mother Monster’s Vids? No? Good.

I stood there for a second, not realizing what was going on, and so I reread the letter.


Babe, I no I’ve been gone. But, it wasn’t my fault. Your father told you I was shot, I was abducted. I’m sorry. I was kept in a basement somewhere. I’m sorry you were set out to be abducted. It’s my entire fault. I hope you’re happy with your family.


I looked around for my mother. She was sitting on the stage, kicking her legs back in forth, like a child. I ran to her, Frank was staring at me. I hugged her, tears swept down my face.

“I’m so sorry.” Mother said to me.

“It’s not your fault.” I said. She hugged back.

“So.” She said as she let me go. “Can I meet your family?” she asked, I giggled.

“oh, you will.” I said.

“ALICIA! COMME HERE!” I yelled, she ran to me.

“This is Alicia Way, this is my Uncle Mikey’s wife.” I stated. Mikey made his way to us. He kissed my mother’s hand.

“And I am Mikey.” He said, making mother’s hand. Mom and Dad were still talking with the cop, Pete Wentz was cleaning the bar. Jamia and Christa were hanging with Ray.

“You can’t just take her from us!” Dad yelled, everybody froze, mother got up and walked to the cop.

“And, I will not take her.” She growled out. “You may leave now.” She stated, the cop handed something to her and left. She smiled at my parents, and started talking to them. Dad nodded, and led her to where me, Alicia, and Mikey were staring.

Some one burst through the door, it was my dead father? Mom shrieked and ran behind Gerard. Gerard looked at me for a second.

“Hey! Get over here Tammy!” He yelled, my mom was shaking.

“Dad?” I asked, he turned and scowled.

“Oh, It’s you! He growled. I felt light headed.

“Mr. Charles!” I yelled. “Leave at this moment!” I yelled. Frank was looking around, and set his guitar down.

“Herd you got knocked up!” He laughed. “I’ll help you!” He said, taking a knife out of his pocket. Frank ran over to us, and jumped in front on us. “Charles (Dad) you don’t have to do this.” Frank said. The knife was at his throat. My baby was NOT going to go father less. I yanked Frank safely away from my father.

Avril Lavgine’s ‘What the Hell turned on’ Dad (Gerard) looked at Frank, who was smirking.

I stepped in front of Charles. I set a hand on his chest. He looked at me startled. I circled him, my hand on his shoulder. I lightly pushed him. Alicia got the message, and set a chair behind him. He fell into the chair, he was mesmerized.

I pushed Frank into Dad, he stumbled. Dad caught him, they started jumping around round. They stopped as the beat stopped; I pushed Frank’s head into Dad’s. The ended up making out, Mom was holding Charles down and smirking. Alicia, Christa and Jamia helped. Dad was furious at the contact between the two males. He’s a big homophobic. Mikey caught on.

He pulled Ray in and deeply kissed him, as Alicia chuckled. Mother (Tammy) Stood around the bar with a confused Pete. She engaged in conversation. All of the sudden, Charles was on the ground. Frank laughed, Jamia was sitting on him, and Alicia plopped down on him. I lightly pushed them off, and took the back of Charles shirt, and yanked him up. I pushed him out the door. I saw him leave through the window.

Frank was giggling; he still had that scratch on his neck. He smiled and pecked my lips.

“Wow. I need to hang with you people more!” Pete shouted, then someone showed up at the door.

“How much to get it?” A punk kid said. I smiled,

“5.”

~

We jammed on stage. Pete and Mom (Tammy.) served drinks.

Then I did something I thought I wouldn’t do. I called Pedicone.

“I want to sing.” I told my Dad, he looked at me for a second and handed me a mic. He kissed my cheek and ran off stage. Frank herd, and told the other two men.

Pedicone jumped behind the drums. I sand summertime, Frank was smiling at the end.

“Hey people in the crowd.” He said. 3 or for other people ran on stage, I was picked up by Mikey. I giggled and listening to Frank. “Pencey Prep!” He yelled, I smiled widely. I told him I wanted him to sing…but wow.

He started to sing Lloyd Dobbler, he kept switching his eyes back from me to Dad. Dad watched him sing, he was in love and I knew it.

Mom smiled at Gerard, she knew it to, and I had to speak with her.

~ Frank POV.

I’m screwed.

Gerard POV.

He’s totally screwed.
Sign up to rate and review this story