Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphans?

End.

by ONotz 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-15 - Updated: 2011-07-15 - 842 words - Complete

0Unrated
Uhg, I laid down with a smiling Lyn-z.

“Hey Lyn-z.” I muttered, still confused at what Frank did.

“Hey baby.” She said, I could tell she was keeping something from me.

“What is it?” I asked.

“What?” She asked.

“IT. You know, the thing you haven’t told me yet.” I said.

“Just a surprise.” Lyn-z mused, she kissed me and laid down.

“Love you Gerard.” She said.

“I love you too.” I whispered.

Frank POV.

I awoke to an empty bed. I got up and started for my jeans. I was only in my boxers. Then Gerard was pushed in the door shirtless, and holding a closed cardboard box.

The door was locked from the outside. And we opened the box…

In side there was a note.

‘Fuck.’ And on the back. ‘Seriously, you have our permission.’ And it was signed by Lyn-z and Avenge. There was a bottle of lube.

“Damn…” I muttered, rereading the note.

There were lips on my neck, I moaned out knowing exactly who they weres. I smiled.

Avenge POV.

I herd Frank moan and stepped away from the door, I made sure everyone was out today. Mom knew what they were doing, she pushed Dad in!

I left, locking the doors, and I even went shopping!

Frank POV.

We were undressed, and Gerard was giving me a blowjob, we didn’t even give me time to kiss him! He wanted my cock, why would I refuse?

He bobbed faster, taking me fully in his mouth. I thrust my hips up, the feeling was amazing.

“Gerard.” I said, he looked up. “Fuck me. Now, hard and fast.” I ordered, he took his mouth of my dick. I was throbbing! Gerard then rummaged through his pockets of his jeans, he pulled out handcuffs.

Okay???

He took my arms and attached them. One pair of hand cuffs, and both hands over my head. My arms were straight over me, Gerard was rubbing my neck and kissing my tattoos.

“Gee. Please.” I whispered, I needed it.

He nodded and slipped a finger into me, I missed that feeling. He entered another, he moved them slowly.

“Faster.” I whispered. He went faster, and started scissoring, I tipped my head back.

“Geeeee….” I pleaded, he added a third finger. He went faster, and his my prostate, I moaned loudly, almost screaming.

“Here??” He asked, hitting it twice as hard. I made a growling noise.

My stomach was fli flopping, I was sweating, I coulden;t use my arms.

And I loved it.

“Gerard. Fuck. Me. NOW!” I ordered. He grabbed the lube.

“Cherry.” He said, I licked my lips. It was my favorite.

He rubbed it on himself, as I watched. I made a whining noise.

He crawled over me, until he was over me, and at my entrance.

He slightly pushed in, it hurt. He went a little further, tears escaped my eyelids. Then he slammed into my prostate. I yelled out, and my back started arching. He pulled out, pain shot through me, he slammed into me, hitting my spot again. He did it a couple more times, and my body filled with pure pleasure.

“Gerard…” I whispered, there was a hint off smile on my lips, my head was on the pillow. If I opened my eyes, I would see the wall, not the ceiling.


He grabbed my cock, and rubbed it slowly.

“More.” I whispered, he thruster, then pulled out. I was so, so, so close. He positioned himself over me; I watched the faces he made as he went down on me. It made me harder, and his warmth around me, was amazing.

“I’m the master of the pain and the pleasure….” He whispered to me. I closed y eyes, and took what he wanted to give me.

Could I ask for more?

Avenge POV

I found the two men on the couch snuggling, I smiled at that. I still loved Frank, and Frank hopefully still loves me. I turned off the TV, and went into me and Frank’s rooms. The room was clean, and the sheets were changed. I grabbed Frank’s IPod. I turned it to ‘two is better than one’.

I fell asleep, to my story.

I was awoken by the bed’s weight shifting. I turned to see Frank trying, and failing, to not wince. I snuggled up to him.

“I didn’t mean to wake you.” He whispered, I nodded against his chest.

“I love you.” He whispered, it was what I needed to hear. He took the off IPod from me and pressed play. He smiled at the song and stole one side of the headphones.

We giggled.

“Thanks.” He whispered.

“No problem.” I whispered and pecked his lips.

“Lets go out. Like a date.” Frank said. Ismiled.

“First dates, after the proposal?” I humored. He smiled.

“Only in this family.” He said, placing his hand on my stomach.

“Yeah, in this family.” I said.

It’s done!!! Sequel???? Seriously, its over. Tell me if you want more!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story