Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Beautiful lie

Beautiful lie

by sineadlovesmcr 0 reviews

If you can love something that is gone,can it love back?

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-07-15 - Updated: 2011-07-15 - 294 words

0Predictable
Alice's POV

Today was cold,for LA anyway,It had snown recently,which is slightly odd.My phone rang and the Harry Potter theme song rang through the air.

"Hello?"
"Hello,I saw you play at a club a few nights ago I'm Steve Rowland,I'm a record dealer."

Flash back

"Hi I'm Alice Armstrong,And I'm from Australia and I will be doing covers of songs for you tonight!"
The small crowd clapped.I started with Cancer by My Chemical Romance.

"Turn Away If You Could Get Me A Drink Of Water 'Cause My Lips Are Chapped And Faded..."

end flash back

"Well How can I help you?"
"I want to sign you"
"OH MY GOD!ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?"
"Yes Can you give me your address so I can come and fill out some forms?And I will bring the band you might tour with"
"Oh sure my address is 71 JK roud"
"Thank You I will see you tomorrow"
"Bye"
"Bye"

Tomorrow ^.^

I was up at around six am.I showered as usual,Dried my long bright red hair and flat ironed it.I left it at that and went and put on my red skinny jeans (To match my hair) and A black 30 senconds to mars top.30STM are one of my faveourite bands of all time.I did my eyeliner with some red eyeshadow.The doorbell rang I could hear a familiar voice.

I rushed down the stair after putting on my cons.I opened the door and saw the man #i had been inlove with for many years.Standing at my door was Jared Leto in the flesh.He was with Shannon and Tomo and Steve who I talked to on the phone.I led them into the living room.
Sign up to rate and review this story