Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Save yourself, I'll hold them back

My hero

by Ajay21 3 reviews

Frank and Bob's first day at Belville

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-15 - Updated: 2011-07-15 - 2349 words

0Unrated
A/N Hello people :) so this is the third chapter, hope you like it. Please review.. I really wanna know what you think of the story so far. xo


Frank and Bob decided they weren't going to start Belville until the next Monday as they thought it'd be silly joining half way through the week - and as it was a Monday Frank got kicked out, they had the whole week to do pretty much whatever they wanted. Which basically involved a lot of sleep, a lot of telly and a LOT of beer!

Not a lot really happened to Gerard over the week after his incident with Matt and his gang. There was the occasional shoulder barge and shove here and there but generally it had been a pretty relaxed week. Gerard, Mikey and Ray spent most of the weekend inside watching scary movies and drinking. The weather was wet and miserable, and although none of them really minded that it wasn't sunny, they still didn't fancy going out and getting soaked. Ray stopped at the Way's as he did most weekends and they just did their usual routine of Gerard going and buying alcohol for the three of them, Mikey ordering as much junk food as he could and Ray bringing some new and old scary movies round. They weren't boring, they just enjoyed each others company and where they lived there wasn't really that much for teenage boys to do anyway.

All too soon, Monday had rolled round again and Mikey had his usual routine of shouting at Gerard untill he awoke, then making them about four cups of coffee each. He'd usually downed most of his before Gerard had even surfaced. When he had finally come back to the land of the living Gerard was greeted by his younger brother pushing past him into the bathroom to straighten his hair, much to the older boys dismay. He decided he needed a shower, and with the amount of time Mikey takes to do his hair, that was certainly not going to happen this morning!

Frank was unbelieveably excited about starting Belville. Bob, not so much. He hated school as it was and any school is as bad as the next so he really didn't understand what was so great about going to a different one when they're all the same boring, full of shit, dirty buildings anyway.
"Dude, calm the fuck down.. you're starting to freak me out!"
"Bob, come on! A new school to make our mark on, new kids who think they're something, to beat up when they cross us, new people to add to our 'fan club' and most importantly new classes to learn!"
Bob frowned at Franks last statement, and wore a look of complete horror as he started at his best friend who he assumed must have completely lost his mind. Frank laughed at the look on the taller boys face.
"I'm just fucking with ya! Jeeez put your face back to normal!"
Bob just rolled his eyes and made his way to the front door, Frank following close behind.

The school was in walking distance for all 5 boys and they all made their own ways there. Gerard and Mikey meeting Ray at the gates to have a quick cigerette before class, and Frank and Bob walking in and to the main reception to pick up their new timetables. The two had recieved some very odd looks by a few of the other students to which Frank just simply gave them the finger. Thankfully for them, they had both been givin the same timetable so neither of them were alone.

Gerard, Mikey and Ray all said their goodbyes and agreed to meet in their usual place at dinner. Making his way to his favorite lesson ever Gerard felt all eyes on him in the corridoor as if they all knew something about him which he didn't. He stopped dead in his tracks as he looked up and saw Matt, Ben and Adam walking towards him all looking pretty pissed. Gerard was completely alone and he knew this wasn't going to turn out well.
"Well well well, look what we have here boys. If it isn't Gerard Gay!" Gerard rolled his eyes at Matt's ever so familliar statement.
"Awww is the faggot all alone?" Ben said sarcastically as they slowly approached Gerard.
"Cat got your tounge today fag?"
"Yeah, not got much to say for yourself now have you?"
"Come on then, where's all your back chat today huh?!"
Now the three boys were stood directly infront of Gerard who was silently cursing himself for trying to act so brave last time. He did however, notice that Adam has a nice big purple bruise around his eye which Gerard had caused, thinking about this he smiled slightly to himself, Matt noticed.
"What's so funny?" He asked sounding slightly more pissed at Gerard, who imediately stopped smiling and looked towards the ground. Loads of people were gathering roung now, all having known that the three jocks were planning on making a move on Gerard when he was alone and getting their revenge. It seemed Gerard, Mikey and Ray were the only one's who had no idea what was going on.
Suddenly Gerard was being held with his arms behind his back by Ben and Adam, while Matt was standing only centimetres away from him, his face as close to Gerards as it could be without actually touching. He spat right in Gerards face causing the black haired boy to flinch dramatically as the three bigger lads and a few of the crowed laughed at him. Next all Gerard could feel was excrutiating pain in his torso as Matt had swung a punch to it. His face was next as Matt threw a punch to it, then again to his stomach. Still being held by Matt's friends it seemed all Gerard could focus on doing was trying not to cry as it felt like his was being hit by a bus or something. When suddenly he was thrown to the floor and could feel his sides and face being kicked, he heard and felt one of his ribs snap which made him want to vomit, but he managed to keep it in, close his eyes and just lie there helplessly waiting for it to be over.

Frank and Bob had been making their way to double Math when they looked round a corner to see a huge amount of people crowding around something. Bob had just shrugged it off, but curiousity got the better of the black and red haired boy as he went to investigate pulling Bob with him. When they arrived they managed to make their way to the front of the crowed. It seemed people already got the vibe that Frank and Bob were not people to be messed with and just stepped aside to let them past. When they got there, the sight was not a pleasant one, even by Franks standards. Three against one is hardly fair! He thought to himself as he saw the raven haired boy being thrown to the ground and the other three practically jumping on him. Everyone was pretty silent when Frank was sure he'd heard the unmistakeable sound of bone breaking. He then heard a squeak come from the boy on the ground which confirmed his thoughts. He and Bob just stood there watching in horror as this poor boy was having the shit beaten out of him.
"Should we help him?" Frank whispered.
"Dude, we don't know they guy, and since when did you help complete randomers out in a fight?"
"I dunno, it just seems a bit unfair, he's clearly and easy target for them."
Bob nudged Franks arm and nodded his head in Gerards direction who was now just lying on the floor covered in his own blood. Matt, Ben and Adam simply walking away as if nothing had happened.

All the other kids had also started making their way to class while Bob and Frank just stood there not really knowing what to do. Sure, Frank beat people up, and no, he didn't give two shits about it. But he would only do it in a fair way, like one on one. He wasn't a fan of completely humiliating a person when there was more of him than there was of them.

Gerard managed to pull himself up into a sitting possition and leant against the lockers bending over holding his stomach and ribs with his arms. It would be a compliment to say he looked like shit. Frank wondered why no-one had stepped and helped him, or why everyone was just walking past him as if he was just past of the furniture. Gerard coughed and instantly regretted it as intense pain went shooting through him. Frank decided his was not happy seeing this lad in this state and was going to befriend him whether he liked it or not. Slowly the younger boy made his way over to Gerard and knelt down next to him. He offered him a friendly smile which Gerard tried to return, but it was obvious he was actually terrified, which Frank instantly realised
"It's okay." He said as softly as he could. "I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm Frank and this is Bob, we wanna help you. Lets get you cleaned up, yeah?" He offered kindly.
"I'm Gerard." He managed to force himself to say. "I don't need your help. I've handled worse, I can handle this."
"Fine, we'll go then." Frank stated getting up from his position on the floor. Gerard tried to get up too but it was clear his was never going to ba able to do it without help.
"Frank, Bob?" They both turned to look at him. "Don't go."
Bob raised his eyebrow, "Why? I thought you didn't need our help?"
"Please." Gerards eye's were becoming heavier and he was struggling to form full sentences.
"Bob come on, he needs us."
"Fineeeeeeeee."
Gerard smiled slightly as the two boys walked back over to him and gently helped him to his feet. He was in undescribeable amounts of pain but he was just happy soneone cared enough to help him.
"So, where to?"
"My house."
"Which is?"
"13 Cemetry Drive, it's like ten minutes walk. I can manage if you wanna go to class." This caused both the other boys to start giggling, as if they'd 'wanna go to class'. They just shook their heads and held Gerard up and started making their way to his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they reached to Way houshold, Gerard managed to make his way to the couch in the living room, Frank and Bob were just sort of standing there awkwardly.
"So, uhhh." Frank scratched the back of his neck while thinking of something to say to the stranger sat before him.
"Thank you both for your help. I'll be fine now, I really just wanna be alone if you don't mind."
"Sure dude, no problem. Hey, see you around." Bob said with a friendly smile.
"Uh, who are you guys anyway? I've not seen you around here before."
"Well Frankie here beat the shit out of some motherfuc.."
"We just moved to your school today." Frank interupted elbowing Bob in the ribs.
Gerard just gave them a funny look as if he was talking to the chuckle borthers or something. But decided he couldn't care less at the minute.
"Oh, cool. Anyway yeah, see you around I guess." He said with a half-hearted smile.

With that Bob and Frank left the house and made their way back to school. Gerard, had managed to pull his phone out of his skinny jeans and sent a text to both Mikey and Ray explaining what had happened. He then made his way to his bedroom and turned his music on full blast to try and escape from reality. He sat on his black carpeted floor leaning against the side of his bed, and pulled a shoe box out from under it. Inside was a set of razor blades, some tissues, some bandages, some plasters and various other things. He managed to let go of his aching ribs and pulled the left sleeve of his Misfits hoodie up his arm. He took out one of the razor blades and looked at it. He was in awe about how beautiful something so deadly could look as it glistened in the light. Slowly Gerard bought the blade to his wrist and oh-so-carefully pressed down on it untill he felt the familiar sting in his arm. He dragged the blade along at a snails pace and watched the crimson liquid appear from out of the cut. He did this again multiple times, each time getting slightly deeper. Not deep enough to do any serious damage, but deep enough to take all the emotional pain away. Gerard hadn't realised he'd been crying untill one of his tears dripped onto his arm as him was admiring his work.
It's not hard to notice that Gerard pretty much hated his life. But he had to be there for Mikey. He was supposed to be looked up to, not like this though. As an inspiration. He needed to be strong and not let the jocks get to him. Deep down he knew this, but it was hard to make the thoughts a reality. He sat in that very same position for what felt like hours, just thinking about what he was going to do. Thinking about how much he just wanted to escape from everything. Eventually he cleaned his arm up, put a bandage on it and planned his next move. He was going to end all of his pain for good. Gerard Way, was going to kill himself.

A/N So I hope you liked it.. PLEASEEEEEEEE tell me what you think? I've never done this before and would love to know what you think, cos seriously if it's rubbish id rather you'd say, and i'll stop boring you all :P Lovesss xo
Sign up to rate and review this story