Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > American Girl.

American Girl Chapter 30

by MyChemFreak 9 reviews

Short update-.-

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-20 - Updated: 2012-02-05 - 491 words - Complete

0Unrated
A painfully small post I know my darlings. And I'm sorry; but goddamn it i've had the shittest day ever. Some fucking whore spat on me at school today. Yeah. Spat on me. So I'm not really in the mood. But I have a half day on friday so i'll write loads then okay? Sorry darlings:(

"So, Billie Joe; what brings you here?" I asked.

"We all got invited." Smiled Jakob Armstrong, walking into the room with his brother and mother behind him.

"Hi there guys." Zaria smiled, as I wrapped an arm around her. She laughed and cuddled closer to me. I liked her; a lot. But due to her condition I didn't want to try anything. Especially after I found out she'd been raped. Goddamn, I swear if I ever see the guy he'll not live to see the next 3 seconds of his life never mind the next day.

"Frankie invited us for a party." Joey smiled.

"A PARTY?!" We heard Gerard scream. Zaria laughed.

"I knew about this." She smirked.

"And you didn't tell us?!" Sarah demanded.

"Like I was gonna tell you secret plans that me and Frankie made." Zaria laughed.

"So who else has been invited?" Adrienne asked.

"The rest of Green Day and their families, Avenge Sevenfold, Blink 182, Black Veil Brides, Mom and the rest of MSI and yeah; I think that's it. At least that's all I asked for." Zaria laughed.

"Well your wish is Frank's command huh?" Asked Andy Biersack.

"HOLY SHIT!" I yelled. "It's actually him!"

"Um, yeah..." Andy muttered, walking in with the rest of his band mates following him.

"Holy shit... Holy mother of fucking jesus!" I grinned.

"Kai is a BVB fan!" Zaria giggled.

"Shut up you!" I laughed, tickling her.

"No! Stop!" She squeeled, giggling and wriggling.

"Never!" I grinned, continuing to tickle her.

"Well, well! What have we here?" Came the voice of Tre Cool. Zaria pushed me off her and grinned at my body laying on the floor.

"I win!" She shouted.

"Fuck you Zar!" I retorted.

"You would!" Zar laughed.

"And you'd love it." I winked.

"You wish I would what?" She replied, helping me up.

"You heard." I winked again.

"I'm going to get some coffee." Zaria smiled, "Want some?" She asked me.

"Sure, I'll come help you." I replied walking into the kitchen with her.

"Hey Daddy," She smiled kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey Mr. Way." I smiled.

"Hey darling, hey there Kai." Gerard smiled. "You don't have to call me 'Mr. Way' you know? You can call me Gerard."

"I know, sorry Sir. Just the way Mum brought me up I guess. Always be polite." I shrugged, pulling out two cups for mine and Zaria's coffee. "Would you like some coffee as well?"

"No you're okay kiddo." Frank smiled. "But Zar? Can I have a word?" He asked. Zaria glanced nervously at me, and nodded, following him out of the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story