Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bulletproof Future

Away From here

by DeathzAngel 3 reviews

Party's POV

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-25 - Updated: 2011-07-25 - 398 words

1Exciting
“Turn the car around!” Toxic yells but it doesn’t register.

My best friend, the one’s that’s been through it all with me…he’s gone. I stood there and let them shoot him too. I’m a terrible friend. I should have tired to save him or at least brought his body back so we could give him a proper burial.

More tears fall from my face as a hand is curled over mine, the steering wheel turned sharply so we start to spin back towards Battery City, what the hell is going on?

“I said turn the fucking car around,” Toxic snarls at me before turning to her little brother and smiling sweetly at him, “Never repeat that word.”

The little blonde haired boy just nods, his head turning so he can look back out the window. I can’t imagine how long it’s been since he’s seen anything but the posters on the cold brick walls.

“Why, he’s dead, there’s nothing we can do. We go back and the Dracs will get the rest of us. I know Frank, he wouldn’t want to have died in vain,” I reply but for some reason I’m heading towards Battery City, towards the black and green spot, holding its’ side.

“He’s not dead, Party. He’s not,” Toxic says quietly before throwing herself out the window, running at top speed.

She’s like a blur of neon purple and green amongst the dust cloud the car has turned up. My only hope is that the little speck really is Frankie and that he survived. I can’t get over excited though. It might not be him. He really could be dead and that could be a Drac dressed up in his clothes to lure us back.

“Party Poison, I swear if you don’t help me with this I’m going to shoot you on the spot,” the voice of Toxic Sunrise pulls me from my thoughts; a hurt looking Frank tossed over her shoulder.

“Is he alive?” I ask as we work to get him in the back seat.

Frankie smiles at me, kissing my forehead, “Of course I’m alive Gee. Next time don’t leave me though.”

I look my dearest friend in the eyes before pressing my lips to his for a moment, “Never again.”
Sign up to rate and review this story