Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Lunacy Fringe

by MillyKJ_27 0 reviews

What happens when Gee and Bert Re-unite to help bert? Gerard/Bert/Lyn-z/Frank everyone will sturggle for thier place

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-25 - Updated: 2011-07-26 - 646 words

0Unrated
When Gerard re-unites with Bert will Gerard demise himself or raise Bert Up?

Gee's POV:
` I sat quietly in Lyn's studio catching up on a comic. I watched as she quickly made marks on her paper makeing it into something stunning. Bandit sat on the floor amusing herself with Lyn-z's bass. No one seemed to mind. Lyn-z looked up at me with concerned yet curoius eyes i knew she had something to say that definitly meant something.

`"Gerard..." "Did you hear what happend to Bert?"
Which Bert hun.. - She stared at me with those eyes and i new there was no turning back now.
`"Gerard! His wife and unborn baby died! Don't you think you could at least give him a call. He was a good friend of yours at one time.!"
He WAS a good friend of mind. He USED TO BE a good friend of mine. -I said this with so much angst, but in truth i meant every word of it.
Bandit looked up at both of us almost troubled, i handed her the closest crayon and she went back to amusing herself. Lyn-z meant well so i did it for her. She smiled and agreed to call.

~
`3 weeks later.
I sat on the edge of the counter watching Lyn-z cook and Alicia at least try to. Mikes and Alicia came over every sunday just to eat and spend some time with Miss Bandit. I was currently still laughing about Jimmy Urine comeing over last week, I mean when he wasn't very 'Jimmy Urine' like when he wasn't on stage. (Until after 3 drinks of course) I was almost glad Bandit was with Mikey last week.
`Tonight would be somewhat special, Bert was coming so that would be interesting. Mikey wasn't here yet. He had gone on a grocery adventure with Bandit, It always took a long time becuase Mikes always went to the smallest and most out of the way store (To avoid fans with bandit) Just as i completed my thought They busted throught the door. It was a sight to see if i do say so myself, Mikey was balancing four bags in one hand and holding Bandits. (causing him to nearly bend in half) Bandit lead the way as if it was some parade, in her hand she gripped a new un-used coloring book. Which waspurchased by Uncle Mikey the spoiler
He set the bags down and sheepishly smiled when he saw Alicia battling with the un-peeled onion, i laughed too. After two minutes of Mikey and Alicia's 'i missed you' hugs Alicia happily walked out of the kitchen and left Mikey and Lyns to cook. After poking me in the stomach she sat down next to me and watched.

We obiously all heard the doorbell ring becuase we all jumped. Bandit made her way to the door looking back to make sure she had someone behind her to actually open the door (Me at the time) I opend the door slightly stunned Bert was there even though i knew he was coming. Bandit broke the awkward silence by attaching herself to Berts leg which left him a little stunned.

"Hi.. Bandit?" "Helloo Way residence" - And at that moment inviting Bert seemed all worth it.

Linsey and Alicia crowded him and sat him down on the table, Mikey said hi with a nod and a smile as usual.

"I meant to bring Quinn but he was bust with Jeph in the studio you know?"

"Its fine Bert next time okay" Linsey set down a full plate in front of him and kissed him on the forhead.

"Eat Bert its good Alicia made it!" He then hesistated causing everyone to laugh (Bandit even joined in) Alicia shyed in the corner and started enjoying food.

Bert sat at the table just smiling and complementing Linsey and Mikey on thier dinner
Sign up to rate and review this story