Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hunted

Chapter 37

by xblckhrtxx 2 reviews

I swear on Frank's Boxers

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-26 - Updated: 2011-07-27 - 1126 words - Complete

1Exciting
"I should have known you'd do something like this. You love planning things like that out." I smiled with a roll of my eyes. Gerard leaned down and placed a little kiss on the corner of my mouth.

"I just love to see you fired up and working out ways to keep me at bay. I suppose it's one thing I won't be able to let go of so easily from the old me." He whispered and started kissing along my jawline.

"So that was like what? A relapse?" I joked lightly. He grinned and then buried his face into my neck. I giggled as his touch tickled my skin. Wait...I giggled? Fuck, what is boy doing to me?

"No, that would be relapse." Gerard laughed and then blinked. "Did you just-"
"No, your ears decieve you!! It's all liesssss!! Lies I tell you! You heard nothing, Way." I said quickly, cutting him off. Gerard laughed and brought his fingers up to my neck, he brushed them along there for a moment, not really in a loving way. Soon I was giggling some more because the tickling sensation was too much. "Dammit, Gerard!"

"Yes?" He grinned. "Is it just me or is the big sarcastic vampire hunter ticklish?" He questioned and then really began to tickle me all over. I couldn't help it, I started squirming and laughing like crazy.

"Gerard!" I squealed and ducked out of his arms. I quickly unlocked the doorknob and flung myself out into the hall. I was free! I'd gotten away from the beast!
"Aughh!" I heard a loud voice yell before feeling somebody pounce on me. My back collided with the carpet and I looked up to see Gerard sitting on top of my hips, a playful grin on his face.

"I think, you better start begging. I swear on Frank's boxers that I'm an inch from tickling you till you wet yourself." Gerard warned with a mischief in his eyes.
"Okay, A)that would be gross. B)You would swear on Frank's boxers, wouldn't you?" I returned his playful grin. Gerard got an appalled look.

"Are you saying I'm gay?!" He shouted loudly. I laughed. "No, just implying."
"What?! I am sooo not gay! I am the manliest manly man ever! I am the most manly ungay man you have ever seen!" He shouted in defiance. That's when I broke into hysterics. His face was priceless. While I was enjoying this laughing fit, Gerard just pouted. To say this didn't make me laugh more would be a lie. However, about midway through my giggles, Gerard leaned down onto me. At first I thought nothing of this but then he pinned my arms against the ground, I immediately shut up. Then, his hips ground into my own, earning a small gasp from me. I glared at him but Gerard just grinned down at me, though his face was merely inches from my own.

"So, how gay were you implying that I was?" He questioned with a smile and I felt him lean down and lightly nip at the skin on my neck.

"S-sorry?" I barely stuttered out. Gerard brought his head back up to face me. "Nope."
I gaped at him, "w-what?!"

Gerard grinned, "you heard me. You really shouldn't tease me Lily, I don't take it very well. I go for revenge."

I raised an eyebrow. "What are you going to do? Sexually harass me to death?" I questioned while rolling my eyes.

"No," Gerard breathed down by my ear, making me shiver. "See, it's not harassment if you like it."

"Riiigghht. And Hitler was known for his kindness." I shot back sarcastically. Gerard rolled his eyes. "Ugh...fine, but you're going to have to accept it sooner or later."
"Oh yes Gerard," I said seriously. "I will totally admit in the near future that I love being sexually harassed by you."

"It's not harassment because you like it." He argued back childishly.
"Well then it makes for god awful revenge material." I laughed. He narrowed his eyes and pouted. I couldn't help but do that awful giggling again.

"GERARD ARTHUR WAY!!" Somebody suddenly shouted. We snapped our heads in the direction of the voice, and there, just a little ways down the hall was Brandy, an unmasked Frank, and Kat and Brenda who were both in hysterics.

"Just what do you think you are doing to my best friend?!" Brandy demanded looking royally ticked. I supressed laughter. Frank raised his eyebrow.

"Sex in the hallway Gerard? I thought you were classier than that. Just what has Lily done to you?" Frank questioned jokingly.

"Oh shut up, Frank. We both know that it's not what she's doing to me but more what the hell I'm doing to her." Gerard defended and then pulled himself off of me. He stood up and then offered me a hand. I took it and got to my feet. Brandy had her hands on her hips and she looked very displeased.

"Lillian Rose Giordono, please tell me this is not what it looks like." Brandy said with a motherly glare.

"If you mean it looks like Gerard is sexually harassing me, then yes, it is exactly what it looks like." I joked.

"Hey! We already had this arguement! It's not harassment it's...pleasure." Gerard finalized. Brandy and I made faces.

"Wow, that didn't sound pedo at all!" Frank said and then doubled over laughing. Terra and I followed suit while Gerard just looked annoyed. "You all suck. Stop ganging up on me."
We all laughed again but then as you know, all the good things in my life are short lived, because I'm just not allowed to be happy. Suddenly, without warning the entire complex shook violently.

"What the hell was that?!" I questioned as I fell into Gerard and the lights flickered. They flickered again before going completely out.

"I think it was an-" Kat was cut off by the sound of Pete crashing through the wall of his room and out into the middle of the hall.

I can never be allowed to be content. No breaks, no stops , no time to just enjoy life for a little while.

William Beckett stepped out of the Pete shaped hole and tipped his to us in the dark.
"Hello, wonderful to see you again Lillian."


******************************

Hey guys!!! In a better mood today. Not completely over that writers block. Are you guys excited for the sequel?? I know I am!! :3 Okay, interested on your thoughts about the chapter and sequel. Most of you will be in the sequel. I say most because I’m still trying to work some people in. I think that’s it for now!!

Please rate and review!
xoxoa
Sign up to rate and review this story