Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > All We Are Is Entertaniment

Homesick

by Wicked_Lovely 3 reviews

"Still feeling sick?"

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2011-07-27 - Updated: 2011-07-28 - 1100 words - Complete

0Unrated
It didn't take long for me to be released from the hospital. Granted, it didn't matter since I had to go to group therapy with you every week. You promised to kick your addiction with me, the only difference being that I was doing it for Spencer. I can't say the same for you, in fact, I'm pretty sure you have no real reason for doing it. Other than myself. You decided to finish the tour with us, taking care of me. You didn't really seem to mind, and you were perfectly fine with treating me like a sick child.
And I took care of you. It was almost as if you had borderline personality disorder. One minute you would be perfectly content on making some hot coco, and the next minute you would be crying in my arms. It seemed, that you spent a lot of time crying. I guess that's why you did all of the drugs to begin with. Not that I'm particularly complaining. I like having you in my arms.
And even though it seems as if you're getting worse instead of better, I wouldn't have changed it for anything.
I heard you exit the washroom, wiping some stray vomit off of your chin. Your skin is chalk white, except for the dark bags hiding under your eyes. You walk over to me, collapsing onto my lap. I wrap my arms around you, feeling your face nuzzle into my chest.
"Still feeling sick?" I ask as I rub your back. You just nod, feeling to sick to say a word. It's silent for a moment, the only sound being the buzz of the TV and whatever show was on.
"Will you sing to me?" Your voice is soft, yet hoarse from your retching earlier. I smile as I start to hum the words to Smother Me. It doesn't take long for your breathing to go slower and get deeper, showing me that you're asleep. Have I ever told you how much it pains me to see you like this? You look so sick, and you're acting like it's nothing. I give a small sigh, pushing your hair out of your face. It doesn't take long for me to fall asleep to the sound of your steady heartbeat.

"I still can't believe I agreed to go on tour with you guys." Jon said as he played guitar hero with Spencer. It was hard to say who was beating who, both of them seemed to be distracted. I guess that was my fault since I kept shouting random words and whatnot.
"Why is that?" I asked while I turned the page in my book. I was really just waiting for you to wake up from your nap.
"Because I stopped doing stuff like this a really long time ago. It's just weird going back to it." Jon muttered.
"Psh, like you don't like watching me sweat every night." Spencer said as the song ended. I raised an eyebrow, looking back down at my book.
"That's true." Jon said with a laugh. I could hear them put down the controllers but ignored the sound of their snogging. The cushions on the couch shift and I look over to see you, a blanket wrapped tightly around your slender frame. Sweat is dripping on your forehead, your hair matted to your face. You lean against me, your head falling on my shoulder.
"How are you feeling?" I ask as I push some of the matted and slightly damp hair away from your face. I hear you mumble something into my shoulder, and I can feel the vibrations. And feel of your hot breath. "That good?"
"I still think you should take him to the hospital. He's been sick for over a week now." Spencer said with a sigh.
"Nooooo." I look back at you. Have I ever told you how cute you look when you pout? "No doctor."
"Ryan, you're sick. We need to take you to the doctor." Jon said as he sat down next to you. I can feel your face bury into my shoulder, your forehead burning me slightly.
"He's right you know." I wrapped my arm around you, speaking as softly as possible. You shake your head, one of your arms tangling themselves around my neck. "He doesn't want to go." I look at Spencer and Jon who just sigh, Spencer going to get a thermometer.
"You won't allow them to take me away, will you?" I turn my attention away from Spencer who's still digging in the cabinet for something to get your temperature with back to you.
"Not if you absolutely don't want to." You nod and look back over at Spencer. I just watch as he hands the thermometer to you.


~~~~~

Sorry for the shortness, I'll make up for it by posting the next chapter as soon as I can. Hopefully that will make up for it. Then again, I never said that these chapters would be long, and most of them are pretty short. I bet this authors note is getting just about as long as the story, so I'm just going to stop here. Wait.
And just for future reference, the next few chapters will be based off of Death Cab For Cutie songs, so don't expect them to have happy endings or whatever. (I was going to do a super long one shot based off of Death Cab songs, but decided to just section it up and put it into this story. Does that make me a bad person?)

weezer-rule:Yay for Halloween birthdays! I thought that people might like some more chapters, so I've got an idea, and I'm going to work it out in story form.

AnotherKnifeInMyHand:Don't more chapters sound good? It'll get worse, this is kind of just a filler chapter. (Because I'm evil)

BackgroundNoise:Seriously, leave me alone.

PartyPoison:I didn't either. I was typing the argument, and I guess that I just kind of...went with it? I don't know. I was planning on it ending with Ryan walking out forever or whatever, but I decided that having a few more chapters would probably be better, so I went with the temporary happy ending.

patdfan:I'm glad you like it, but you do know that it won't be complete happiness, right? Oh welll, we all know it won't have that happy of an ending. Happy you like it. :)

reinventlove152:Because Brendon and Ryan are adorable? It makes me happy that you like it.

Okay, now I'll stop this little authors note and whatnot.
-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story