Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I don't love you... no really I don't.

by thenerdykilljoy 9 reviews

Frank Iero's bratty cousin is sent to live with him and go on tour with him. Can anyone change her behavior?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-28 - Updated: 2011-07-29 - 1992 words

2Original
Hi guys, not sure where I'm gonna go with this one but read if you want.

Frank's POV
It had been a week since my aunt called me warning me of what was ahead. I really did not want to say yes, I did not want to bring her on tour with us, I didn't want her in my company at all. She was a spoiled rotten pampered brat. But that was the point, that's why Aunt Linda wanted her to come and stay with me.

But wow, had she chosen the worse time possible. We were about to start tour for The Black Parade and I knew Priscilla wouldn't hang, she couldn't last a day in the bus with us... oh God I didn't even put that into considaration when I was asked, more like forced, into letting her stay with me. I hadn't asked the guys if she could come. I knew Bob and Mikey wouldn't care, but oh God... Gerard and Ray were going to kill me. But what choice did I have? Aunt Linda was furious with her daughter...

"Hon, when is the she devil arriving?" Jamia, my gorgeous girlfriend, asked as she walked into the living room where I was standing staring out the window of our Jersey apartment.

For almost 4 years Jamia and I have been together and we couldn't be happier, every night I looked at her and couldn't believe how lucky I had been to meet her. She was like a female version of me, and I loved it. And as usual she was straight forward with her opinion, she despised Priscilla as much as I did and no one could blame her.

"Sadly... very soon," I reply and we both take a seat on the couch and sigh. I really could not believe I was going to be stuck with that snob for well I didn't even know how long.

Jamia and I sat on the couch in silence for 30 minutes not knowing what to say. When you are expecting the arrival of the spawn of Satan, who was going to be staying with you for as long as Aunt Linda wanted her to... shit.

And before we could even prepare ourselves, before I could fake my death, I heard her annoying little voice.

"But Mom! Frankie has all those dogs! I bet it- Oh hi cousin Frankie," she said once she realized Jamia and I were standing right in front of her.

"Hi Priss," I reply with a smirk. I'd called her that since we were kids because of the way she was such a prissy girly brat. I only got away with it because her name was after all Priscilla.

"Oh Frankie darling! So good to see you!" said my aunt Linda as she hugged. My mom and my aunt Linda were always close, the best of friends. So when Aunt Linda realized that Priscilla needed a bit of a behavior change she called up my mom and my mother being my mother told my aunt to ask dear little Frankie to whip her back into shape. Thanks a lot mom.

But I couldn't say no, I just couldn't. I love my aunt Linda too much and I knew she was struggling with Priscilla. She wasn't exactly the ideal child.

"Hi aunt Linda, it's good to see you too," I say hugging her back. It was true, I love my aunt, she was one of the cool aunts I had growing up who always listened to me. And because this was for her it made it a bit easier to deal with.

"Oh and Jamia! It's always good to see you!" she said hugging Jamia as well taking her by surprise.

"Oh well hi to you too Linda, it's nice see you again," Jamia replied awkwardly at first but with a smile.

I saw Priscilla roll her eyes when her mom hugged my girl. For some reason she held a grudge against Jamia. I wasn't really sure why but it had something to do about the first time and how Jamia didn't realize she was apart of the Iero clan. Honestly though, I can't blame her. Priscilla looks nothing like us.

All the Iero's and Pricolo's have dark hair, dark eyes, and fairly tanned skin. We were all pretty short and had a tiny pouch of chubbiness on our tummies. But not Priscilla, no not her.
She had green eyes, light hair, almost blonde, she was tall, very tall, and very slender. She had the body of a model almost and it was strange. Since she was Pricolo family and not the Iero it was understandable for her to have green eyes, my mom had hazel and so did her mom but the rest was a mystery to us. Hell, my uncle even got her tested to see if she was his kid, and she obviously was.

She wasn't ugly, not at all, but because she looked the way she looked she thought she was better than all of us.

"So Priss, are you excited to be here?" I ask wrapping my arm around her and smiling wickedly.

She moves my hand and laughs shakily. "Ha... um Mom, can I speak to you for a moment?" she says nodding towards their car.

"Sure sweetie, Frankie dear this will only take a minute," Aunt Linda said as I smiled and nodded.

"What do you think she wants to tell her?" Jamia asked as I made my way to her side.

"She's probably going to beg her not to leave her here, say we're unfit to take care of her precious self," I say laughing.

Priscilla was only a year and a half younger than me but she acted like a 16 year old girl still. There's nothing wrong with not acting your age all the time but she was irresponsible and lazy. From what my mom had told me she never helped my aunt and would go out partying every night and get home late at night and wake up at noon. She acted as if she were supposed to be some sort of pampered heiress when really she was just another human being.

Jamia and I weren't trying to listen to what they were saying but my aunt Linda suddenly started to speak loudly and angrily.

"Oh well I don't know, maybe because you don't have a job, you dropped out of college, you never help your father and I, you are lazy, and you need a serious attitude adjustment young lady!" she said to Priscilla who just glared at her, walked to the back of the car and grabbed her bags, stomped by Jamia and I and into the house.

From inside she yelled, "Cousin Frankie, where am I staying?!"

I scratched the back of my head slightly and answered timidly, "Umm... down the hall we have a guest room, but don't unpack everything, you won't be there long."

She didn't reply but I heard her stomping.

"Frankie, what do you mean she won't be there long?" my aunt asked me fixing her hair into a pony tail.

I wasn't sure how to explain to her that I was going on tour soon and I didn't want to leave that satanic brat with my girlfriend.

"Well umm I'm going on tour soon and I-"

"Oh yes! Take her! That's what she needs! Make her do stuff for you guys, run errands, she needs to work, oh Frankie I knew this would be a good idea!" she said before I could finish and hugged me.

Well I guess that was that. Priscilla, my bratty, annoying, spoiled rotten, lazy cousin was going to come on tour with me. Fuck.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jamia laughing at me and I flipped her off making her giggle even more.

"Well, thank you so much Frank, I really mean it, whenever you think she's ready to come home just send her, thank you so much for this," my aunt said as she let me go.

I couldn't speak knowing if I did I'd tell her to take the Priss home now so I nodded and smiled.

Aunt Linda hugged Jamia and say goodbye and drove off back to her house that was probably going to be very peaceful for a very long time.

Jamia and I walk back to the house and when we get in we see Priscilla sitting on the couch eating what looked like delicate baked goods that Jamia's mom had got us from Italy and had her feet up on our coffee table.

"There isn't anything on T.V. Cousin Frankie! I swear you have horrible cable," she said stuffing her face with another one of the baked goods.

"Give me those!" Jamia said grabbing the box from her arm. "My mom got those for Frank and I, don't you have any manners?"

Priscilla looked like she was about to scream and I was ready to cover my ears and run to the room with Jamia and Sweet Pea before she could explode in the living room, but instead she just shrugged and went back to watching our "horrible cable".

I could already tell this was going to be bad.

"Look Jamie," Priscilla said purposely pronouncing Jamia's name incorrectly.

"JaMIA," Jamia replied clenching her fists,

"Jamia, Jamie, whatever, look I live here now so you have to deal with me, got it?" she said with a smug smile.

Jamia's eye twitched and she looked at me. "If we kill her, or better yet, if she gets run over by the tour bus, can they prove that we planned it?" she asked me and I almost thought she was serious.

"Wait, what do you mean tour bus?" Priscilla asked worriedly.

Oh this was going to be good.

"Oh didn't you hear? You're coming on tour with me as my lacky," I say with a sinister smile.
Priscilla's face turned pale, well more pale than usual, and her green eyes widened. The side of her mouth twitched a bit and for some reason she reminded me of the Joker and I laughed a bit.

"Di-id you say tour?" she asked me with a stutter.

"Y-y-yes he said tour you air-head," Jamia said walking to the kitchen to most likely hide and lock the pastries her mom had got us.

"In 2 weeks, so don't get any ideas on getting too comfy here. You'll soon be in a tiny bunk with 4 other sweaty dirty guys and almost every night you will be getting us dinner, carrying equipment, sending our uniforms to the cleaners AND picking them up early in the morning, getting us coffee, helping the stage managers, helping at the merch table, and so on and so forth. Get ready to work your ass off Princess Priss," I say as I kick her feet of our coffee table and grab the remote from her hand.

Her jaw is hanging open and she clearly has no idea how to respond. I thought she was going to cry but instead she just sat slowly on our love seat with wide eyes and was silent.

"Oh by the way, while your here for the two weeks you're going to be nice to Jamia and you're going to help her and I out, got it?" I ask not looking at her and all I hear is a small yes escape her mouth. "And we don't have horrible cable, you just don't get entertained with the simple things," I finish as Jamia comes to sit by me and we all sit in silence.

Priscilla was in for the shock of a life time.

And tomorrow, well tomorrow I had to tell the guys about her...

So first chapter is done. Who thinks I should continue or just delete it? I'm not really sure if it's good or not so yeah, please R&R thanks. xo
Sign up to rate and review this story