Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Strange Case of Jekyll and Mr. Hyde [Remake including Mr. Gerard Way]

Schizophrenia #9

by RavenxBlack 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-01 - Updated: 2011-08-01 - 631 words

0Unrated
What do you do when your whole life falls to pieces. The pieces are so small now, I cannot rebuild them. How do you except being a monster?

I had been sitting by the lake for a long time, but it was still dark, the horizon was starting to glow blue. I have never been a saint, i had done horrible things in my life. I'm not going to give up, that’s not who I am. But I have no idea how to live like this.

Should I just wait for the sun to rise and burn me to a snider. Or carry on, killing innocent people for my own gain.

Yes. I could do that.

My brain snapped. My eyes grew wider, I could feel my pupils dilating. My throat was burning, everything was burning. I was on fire. Gerard had been looking at me for hours, on the other side of the lake, about a quarter of a mile away. I didn't want to, but i felt it. I was going to kill him.

I ran. So fast I felt like I barely moved, I was in front of him within a tenth of a second. His eyes grew wide. He was so frightened, I could feel it. But I loved it. I grabbed him, my arm around his hips and my other hand around his neck, I pulled him so close to me. Vampires can't bleed can they? I was about to find out.

I bit harshly into his neck, I felt no blood or liquid, but I could just taste him, his memories, his life, everything about him I could taste. I dropped him in a flash when i heard his frightful scream of agony.

I stepped away from him, his eyes black, his skin was turning green. He held his chest, near the heart, he was gasping. He was getting more green, his skin was shrinking, getting tighter around his bones, like a dead dried out body. I had sucked the life out of him.

I threw myself to the floor, he was getting worse and worse. I was holding him, in my lap, squeezing him. Tears burned my face as they rolled down my face. As I held him, he pressed his dead old face against my cheek, my tears drenching him.

I squeezed my eyes shut and let out a terrible scream. I couldn't feel Gerard anymore, i opened my eyes. He was sitting perfectly fine in front of me, his eyes upset and terrified. He looked perfectly fine.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT." I screamed at him, my tears still gushing. "WHAT AM I, WHAT IS GOING ON." I bellowed.

He looked at me curiously, his head turned slightly to the right.

He spoke quietly, calmly as ever. "You are not a vampire. Not at all I was completely wrong. I have made a terrible mistake bringing you here."

His words hit me like a ton of bricks, he regretted ever seeing me, I could see it in his eyes, my tears ran cold, silently.

"You are the vampire killer, the only thing in the planet that can kill us. You are one of a kind, you were chosen to rid the world of us." He looked sombre, worried.

"I'm supposed to kill you?"

He nodded.

"Then why aren't you dead?" I mused.

"Your tears. You have extraordinary powers, you could do anything in the world if you wanted to, manipulate the world as you wish. You might as well be god." He sneered at the word god.

"I don't kill humans?"

"Only if you wished."

"You had no blood. When I attacked you. And vampires have blood."

He paused. Thoughtful, and worried.

"I am not a vampire."

"What are you then?"
Sign up to rate and review this story