Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

A Fever He Pretended Not To Sweat Out

by Katrina_Adams 4 reviews

Brendon pretends to be sick. [One-shot] Ryden.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-08-01 - Updated: 2011-08-02 - 425 words - Complete

3Funny
Brendon's POV

“Brendon...I don’t think this fake sickness is going to work,” Spencer said, staring intently at the thermometer.

“Why not?”

“Well, for one thing, your temperature is 117 degrees.”

“So?”

“That means you’re dead.”

I sighed, grabbing the thermometer, and looked over to the drink I had put it in. 117-degree hot chocolate? I knew Spencer was trying to kill me...

“Fine, I just won’t have a fever. Do you have any phlegm I can, like, hack up?” I asked.

Spencer glared at me for about five seconds before saying, “Of course. Down the hall in the Phlegm Closet.”

I blinked. “You have a Phlegm Closet?”

When met with cold stares from both Jon and Spencer, I decided to change the subject.

“Okay, whatever! What else could I do?”

“Pretend to get smallpox?” Spencer suggested.

“Throw up a kidney?” said Jon.

“Pretend to break your leg!”

“Really break your leg!”

“Uh...no. I’m not going to break one of my own precious bones, if I pretended to, he’d expect me to be in the hospital, if I had gotten smallpox he wouldn’t come miles near me, and how the fuck do you throw up a kidney?” I demanded.

“Oh, it’s happened,” Jon replied casually.

I raised an eyebrow and sighed softly. "Spence, you call Ryan and tell him."

"Hell no. He's your boyfriend."

I pouted.

"Don't even start."

I groaned and grabbed my phone, dialing Ryan's number. Ryan picked up almost immediately. "Bren?" Ryan asked.

I faked coughed into the phone. "H-hey Ryan," I croaked softly. Spencer rolled his eyes. "I don't think I-I can go with you to that new m-movie you wanted to watch," I said weakly.

I could almost hear the disappointment in Ryan's voice. "What? Why not? Why do you sound all weird?" Ryan asked.

My eyes widened. "U-um. I'm sick," I said.

"With what?"

"Um..s-stuff." Jon chuckles.

"Aw, okay babe. Where are you? I can go take care of you," Ryan said over the phone.

"U-um. I'm at Spencer's house."

"Why are you at his house?"

"Just come get me, RyRo!"

"Okay, okay." Ryan hung up. I sighed, smiling in content. "Looks like I got myself out of this movie thing."

"You know, Brendon. I don't see what's so scary about Insidious," Jon says.

"That movie is scary as shit!" I exclaimed.

"Well, you're really smart, Bren. You just invited your boyfriend to come take care of you, even though you're not sick," Spencer says.

FML moment.

--

The end. :P
Sign up to rate and review this story