Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Te amo

by Bagel4life 0 reviews

Total Gabilliam FLUFF.(Hints of Ryden though)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-08-02 - Updated: 2011-08-02 - 1111 words - Complete

0Unrated
William looked over the top of the book he was reading to see a vision in neon (also known as Gabe) trying to dance like Beyoncé.
‘I can never do the ass shake very well you know. Do you think it’s because I don’t have a nice enough ass?’ Gabe asked, flopping down on their sofa and resting his head on William’s shoulder.
‘You have a perfectly good ass Gabe Saporta’ William laughed.
Gabe looked up. ‘You sound like you’re happy but your eyes haven’t lit up like they used to. What’s wrong?’ Gabe said with a frown. William sighed and snuggled in Gabe’s neck.
‘No William, tell me.’ Gabe said, holding his boyfriend at arms length.
‘Everything’s fine Gabe, honestly’ he said, plastering a smile on his face.
Gabe frowned again but hugged William closer to him. ‘You know what we’ll do?’ Gabe said, getting up and moving over to the record player.
‘What?’ William asked, wiping his tears on the sleeve of his sweatshirt.
Gabe put on a record and held his arms out. ‘William Eugene Beckett, would you care to slow dance with me?’
William gasped. ‘I’ve always wanted to do that with someone!’
‘I know, I was just waiting for the perfect time.’


William skipped over to Gabe and wound his arms around Gabe’s neck. Gabe put his hands on William’s hips. ‘I fucking love your hips, do you know that?’
‘Yeah, you tell me often enough’ William giggled into Gabe’s shoulder.
‘And my god, your giggle is so fucking cute, it just makes me want to kiss you.’
‘You know Gabey-Baby; you’re not bad at slow dancing.’
Gabe pretended to hit him. ‘Hey, it is one of my hidden talents!’
William laughed. ‘Obviously’
‘But you want to know a secret? My grandma used to teach me. She said it’d make a girl very happy someday. I guess she didn’t think I’d be as straight as a roundabout.’ Gabe whispered into William’s hair.
William looked at his boyfriend and raised his eyebrow and smirked.
‘Don’t you laugh at me Bilvy, it’s making you happy isn’t it, even though you’re not a girl.’
‘And thank god for that, otherwise I wouldn’t be dating you.’
Gabe just smiled and rested his head on William’s. ‘I don’t know what I’d do without you Bilvy.’ And Gabe could feel William smile into his shoulder. The music stops and William goes to change the record. ‘No, we can dance to nothing can’t we?’ Gabe says, and William sighs happily.


‘Hey guys!’ Brendon’s voice comes from the hall.
‘What the fuck are you doing here?’ Gabe asks.
‘Oh Ryan’s here too.’
‘Yes because that makes everything better doesn’t?’
‘Well it should’ Brendon said just as Ryan shouted ‘HEY! I heard that!’
‘Aww cute you guys were slow dancing! Why don’t we ever slow dance Ry?’ Brendon cooed just as Ryan and him came through the living room door. By this point William had gotten really embarrassed and was trying to hide his blush in Gabe’s shoulder.
‘We never slow dance because I can’t dance Brendon, you know that.’ Ryan said, wrapping his arm around Brendon’s waist. Brendon just pouted. ‘And sorry guys, I know you have your own life but Brendon was adamant he’d come and see you’
‘But you’re happy to see us right?’ Brendon grinned, his hyperness going a bit haywire.
‘Um yeah he had about 4 cups of coffee and like a whole huge packet of skittles.’ Ryan said, rubbing the back of his head.
‘Well I hate to sound like a total killjoy guys, but we were kinda busy so um yeah’ Gabe said, still hugging William close.
Brendon pouted. ‘But-‘he started before Ryan pulled him away. He whispered something in Brendon’s ear which sounded like ‘I’ll do that thing you like tonight, so come on’ and Brendon’s face lit up again.
‘See you guys,’ Ryan called back to Gabe and William, shutting the front door behind them.
‘I’m glad they’re gone’ William whispered.
‘So am I.’


‘I don’t know what’s happening to me. I feel like my life has no importance. Like, I could just kill myself and nobody would care. Nobody would bat an eyelid. Nobody would remember me. I don’t know why I feel like this Gabe, I just do.’ William said, while him and Gabe were lying in bed the next morning.
Gabe pulled William into a hug so he could let William rest his head on his chest. ‘You know I would though Bilvy, why do you think I asked you to move in with me?’
‘That’s the thing though Gabe, you’ve done all this, you’ve made me the happiest I’ve ever felt in my whole life, made me feel so fucking special, yet, I still feel empty. And I feel horrible about it, but I just can’t fucking help it Gabe, I can’t fucking help it. I just feel worthless.’ William said, starting to sob into Gabe’s chest.
‘Bilvy you’re not worthless. You’re the most amazing person I’ve ever met in my life. You’re beautiful, hot, amazing, and intelligent, you can put up with my shit, and no one can do that apart from my family. The rest of the Cobras have to take a break from me.’ Gabe reached into the drawer of the bedside table and pulled out a box. ‘And I wanted to wait until a better time, but there’s no better time like the present so here.’ He pulled open the small box. ‘William Eugene Beckett, would you do the honour of becoming my husband, and putting up with me for the rest of our lives?’
William looked at the ring, and then looked up at Gabe. ‘Yes!’ he shrieked, pouncing on Gabe and kissing him.
‘Hey, wait a second, let me put the ring on you.’ Gabe laughed, taking William’s hand and placing the ring on his ring finger.
‘I can now officially say you are my fiancé now William Beckett. You’re going to make me the happiest man alive you know.’
‘I know, you’re going to make me the happiest man alive to.’
Gabe pulled William in to kiss him. ‘Te amo William.’ Gabe whispered against William’s lips.
‘Te amo Gabe.’
And they both knew, that this was the perfect start to their next chapter of life.
Sign up to rate and review this story