Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everybody scream

Truth or dare

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

A simple game of truth or dare can turn out to be so much more.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-04 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 543 words

0Unrated
Well things turned out to not be so bad. Gerard and Brendon didn't end up too hurt, but Gee's mom is not to happy with me because she thinks that its my fault that Gerard got in trouble. I did not mean to get either of them in trouble, but I guess it's just impossible to talk to Mrs. Way. Gerard and Frank were throwing a party today and I was obviously going to go. I got up and decided to begin to get ready. After ten outfits I finally setteled for a tight black blouse and and grey skinny jeans with black high heals. I curled my hair, and did my make up slightly better looking today.
Gerard decided to pick me up since he didn't want me to drive after the party because there was going to be alcohol and I was not going to be sober tonight. I told my parents that I was going to a slumber party with Alicia and Lindsey, which wasn't much of lie due to the fact that they were both going to stay the night and it was a party. I told my parents that Alicia was going to pick me up around the corner so that way they wouldn't see who was really going to pick me up. I heard my phone vibrate and took that as my cue to go.
" Bye mom!" I yelled as I closed the door. If anyone was wondering where Heidy was, she was already there. She hung out with Frank after school today so they were already there.
" Hey babe." I greeted my boy friend as I got into the car. He greeted me with a kiss.
" Ready?" He asked.
" yup." I replied as we drove off into the direction of his house. Once we arrived he opened the door and guided me inside. The whole place was ready and Heidy wat sitting on Frank's lap making out with him. I swear sometimes I worry about that girl. I cleared my throat as a sign for them to stop. They looked over to me shrugged and went back to what they were doing. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the kitchen where I found Gerard pouring himself a drink.
" What time is everyone going to be here?" I asked as I grabbed the cup out of his hand and then took a sip.
" I don't , but soon." Shortly after he said that there was a knock on the door and then the sound of it being opened.
"TIME TO PARTY!!" Yelled Bob as he walked through the door with a huge crowd behind him.
- ALOT OF BEERS LATER-
" Okay guys lets play game of truth or dare!" Mikey slurred. We all cheered and sat down in a circle.
Gerards POV
I was way passed wasted that was an obvious fact. I sat down across from Frank and next to Valerie.
" Who's going first?" Mikey asked.
" I will!" Bob said. He span the bottle and we all watched to see who it would fall onto. It landed on..........me. Bob did and evil laugh and from that point I knew I was going to be in some deep shit.
" You have to..."
To be continued....
Sign up to rate and review this story