Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > around the world

A Young Adult Now

by drpeterick 0 reviews

going to high school, meet a new boy, sexuality comes to light [no sex though]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-08-05 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 1076 words

0Unrated
MIKEY'S P.O.V

'Ah shit, ah shit, ah shiiit' I thought over and over again as I trudged down the hallway, trying to look like i belonged. everyone was all talking about new kid coming to the school and I was sick of it. Everyone looking at me, thinking I was 'bad news'. What the fuck. All I want I want to do today is get through it and go the fuck back to my house. Even though what waited for me there was worse...

I eventually found the office after nearly twenty five minutes of walking all over the school trying to look like I knew what I was doing. I gratefully walked over to the counter and said as politely as I could,
'Excuse me I'm new here and I need my timetable.' I tried to say it all in one breath so I could get it over with as soon as possible. The woman sat there filing her nails snapped,
'Well I'm a little bus-' but cut off when she looked up at me. All of a sudden, a sweet smile spread over her face and her features immediately softened. I knew why. Apparently i'd grown up into quite a handsome kid, but I had my doubts. Every moment like this just re-affirmed it and, although I feel ashamed to say it, it boosted my ego a little. I'd always been kind of flirty. I guess it's true what they say about the less self esteem you have, the more you put out.
'Sorry, bad day' She winked at me. Ew.
The bitch handed the timetable to me and told me to head to my first lesson. After of course asking some open-ended questions to try and make me stay a little longer. 'Don't worry, you're new - you're allowed to be a little late!' she exclaimed when I started to walk away.

Phew i'm glad that's over... fucking old people...

I found my room fairly quickly considering it was my first day. Room number 14b. As I approached it, my stomach suddenly dropped. Christ, I can't go in there! I was so fucking nervous it was unbelievable! My inner voice came into play again and told me to 'Suck it up you fucking pussy'. It was so nice to me. I did and walked in. The teacher at the front of the class had obviously been in the middle of talking because she looked at me with a glare that could have melted ice.
'What?' she said a little too loudly.
'Uhh I'm new here, this is my first lesson.' I said surprisingly bravely. I don't like being given attitude when i've done nothing wrong. I wasn't focusing on the thirty-odd other wide-eyed faces in the classroom. Which were all staring at me also.
'Oh. Well go sit at the back next to... uhh... that kid.' I felt a little bad that the teacher didn't even know their name.
I looked to where she was pointing with the ruler in her hand. At the only desk with an empty space on it, there was the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen. I was shocked at myself for thinking that as I approached the desk, being sure to keep my gaze glued to the ground so I wouldn't make eye contact with the people I was passing. whispers could now be heard buzzing around the room like flies. I didn't look up as I sat down. The chair made a loud screech as I pulled it out, making me stop. I was too embarrassed to it again in case everyone turned around, so I had to kind of slide in sideways a little bit. A small sigh came through my nose. Great. I'm enjoying this...

My attention was held by the boy next to me for what seemed like hours. I don't know why, I'm not gay. But there was just something so captivating about him, that I didn't listen to a single word that fell out of Miss. Bitch's mouth. I looked at what he was wearing. Just black jeans and a t-shirt with a teddy or something on it. He had a light grey hoodie over the top that I recognised from somewhere, but couldn't place it. On one of his arms, the sleeve was rolled down. I couldn't help wondering why. After 5 minutes, he passed me a note. I nearly fell out my chair I was so excited! It read,

Why are you staring at me it's starting to creep me out.
I quickly replied with the pen i'd begun chewing in my mouth.
i'm sorry i didn't think you'd noticed
um that makes it even worse
why?
you didn't want me to notice you.
oh ok that did sound pretty bad ha ha
yeah its cool though. why were you?
um
I thought it best to lie. you just remind me of someone sorry won't happen again
ok good.

He went back to his scribbling. I wanted to talk more with him.
so what's your name?
jake. you?
mikey. i like your name its cool
thanks i like yours too - reminds me of my chem
huh?
my chemical romance?
mmm... never heard of them
oh well thats ok as long as you know who fall out boy is
sorry to disappoint you
woah! you've never heard of them???


Just then he looked up at me and I got to see his face properly. He was beautiful. Very pale face and a little pudgy but honestly I found that more attractive than anything. He had thick light brown hair that fell over his face nearly covering his eyes. He wore kind of dorky glasses, but that just added to the charm. His eyes were deep chocolate brown and I thought I could sit there and stare at him for hours. I must have attempted it because his face changed expression into looking a bit confused.
'What?' he mouthed silently. It was so quiet in the damn class you could hear a fucking pin drop.
'Nothing' I mouth back with a bit of a giddy grin on my face. When he gives a little smile too I can feel my face flush which is odd because I haven't done that in an extremely long time.
We end up writing back and forth to each other the whole lesson - it was brilliant!
Sign up to rate and review this story