Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > around the world

Sports - Ugh!

by drpeterick 0 reviews

more locker room stuff

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-05 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 697 words

0Unrated
We returned from the Sports Office with a shirt since that was the only thing i'd forgotten to bring. We also got me a locker key right next to Jakey's. The woman behind the desk said we couldn't pick and choose, but I pleaded a little bit and she gave in.
'Well that was clever wasn't it?' Jakey said with a hint of jealousy and a cheeky little grin.
'Well yes, actually, I am a very intelligent person!' I playfully nudged his side, which I had to bend down a little to do. A couple of seconds of silence passed.
'So do you always go around with no shirt on around school?'
'If you want me to!'
'seriously I need to know if you'll be doing it more often so I can run away!'
'I'd tackle you to the ground before you could!'
As we walked back smiling, I got quite a few looks from girls and boys. Some guys being obvious about it and trying to catch my eye, and others looking guilty about being interested. They shouldn't keep it inside like that. Oh for goodness sake what am I saying I can't even come out to myself!

We got back to the changing rooms and it was empty apart from a couple of kids who were deliberately trying to be late. I don't blame them... We got back to our place and started to get changed. We were sideways from each other rather than facing because I knew he'd see me staring then.]

I went to open my locker and squealed with joy when it opened. Jake laughed. 'Shut up i've never had one before!' I giggled. I'm ashamed of how girlish I'm being. When I turned around, Jakey was without a shirt. I nearly died. My heart started pumping really loud and fast - I almost shushed it. ...Then gave myself a mental face-palm. He quickly threw his PE top on snapping me out of staring at his gorgeous body. Then his trousers started to come down. I didn't want to look like a complete pervert staring, but I did anyway because... well fuck it. Once he pulled on his shorts, he sat on the bench to get his trainers on. I realised my mouth was agape and quickly shut it and swallowed hard. I buried my face in the towel I was holding just trying to etch the picture into my mind. When I took the towel down and looked at Jake, his eyes immediately shot down. Was he staring at me? My heart beat a little faster at the idea.


Out on the field, it was boiling. I hate summer. I hate the sun on me, I hate going darker than I already am, I hate getting sweaty between your legs, I hate it being to hot and sticky at night to be able to sleep. I hate it. And I also don't like how everyone's so cheery this time of the year.
'OK LADIES LETS GET MOVING!' Came booming in my ear.
'What the f-!!' I yelled., but quickly stopped when Jakey said the words, 'yes, coach'.
I sighed out loudly and deeply recovering from the shock.
'uh hello sir i'm new here it's my first PE lesson.' I stammered a little bit but a quick look back at Jake's cute smiling face got rid of it. The coach went off to get the register after grunting an understanding.
'What are you laughing about?!'
'You jumped a mile high!'
'Did not!'
'Did too!'
'Did not!'
'Did too!'
This carried on until a whistle was blown making the groups of boys running laps around the field start to run towards us. I saw Jake panic a little and lower his head a little. Already I can tell that he gets treated like shit by these kids.
'RIGHT THEN GIRLS' boomed the coach even though we were right in front of him 'TODAY WE WILL BE GOING TO THE GYM TO LIFT WEIGHTS' I heard Jake breath a little sigh of relief.
'Yeah, me too' I thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story