Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > around the world

Working Out

by drpeterick 0 reviews

d'aww

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-05 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 533 words

0Unrated
JAKE'S P.O.V

Later on in the changing rooms was the most embarrassing moment of my life. Crying in front of him? Seriously?? For fucks sake! He probably Thinks I'm a total weirdo by now! Although he did hug me and stuff... No. He does not like me. Get over yourself. When we got out on the field, I could see the rest of the boys over the other side of the field running. Good. When Coach yelled at Mikey, he jumped about an inch towards me! It was so funny! And so cute! Getting scared like that. It made me smile at him.
'I am so relieved we're doing weights today - I could NOT have handled running round the field! Especially in this weather' I said to Mikey who was now looking over which weights he wanted to try.
'Yeah! Jesus I would have lay down and refused, seriously!' he said with a laugh.
He picked up a pair of the heaviest ones. I don't have a clue how much they are. The coach see's and asks if he's sure he wants to do that. Some of the boys see and I pray to god that they don't come over. They started walking over. Just my fucking luck.
'Yeah don't worry coach I can handle a little more than this actually' Mikey said in his deep yet childish voice.
'OH REALLY? Well let's see what you've got boy!' Says the coach loudly. Suddenly, I look behind me and the whole class is behind me. I can hear whispers saying stuff like 'i'm gonna laugh when he snaps his arms off!'
I suddenly feel like if he can't do it then everyone will see! Shit...
Just then, my thoughts were interrupted by Mikey sighing. He was lifting his arm up and down rhythmically. Not a hint of stress. Hist amazing biceps pushing against the fabric of the shirt. I gaped. So did everyone else. The coach had his mouth open too which when Mikey saw, giggled a little bit. My heart fluttered. Clapping started to emanate from the crown which didn't seem as big and intimidating as it did a minute ago. I looked back at Mikey only to see he was looking at me and smiling. I grinned back.
'ALRIGHT FREAKS BACK TO YOUR STATIONS!'
Everyone quickly scarpered knowing the coach was not happy when he's just been proven wrong - especially in from of a crowd. The coach on the other hand, didn't move. He just stood there looking at Mikey. Mikey still had that adorable grin on his face that was a perfect mis between smugness, dopeyness, and just him. The coach turned on his heel and went over to another pair yelling at them to pick up the pace. Mikey sat down on the seat next to the wall. He leant back. He was starting to sweat and I noticed that he was counting. I heard the number 38 which impressed me loads! His thin, white shirt was starting to stick to him. I saw the eight pack I was earlier in the locker room. My mouth suddenly filled with saliva. I need him.
Sign up to rate and review this story