Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > around the world

Self Doubt

by drpeterick 0 reviews

bless him!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-05 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 354 words

0Unrated
JAKES P.O.V

Wow. To think that I thought today would be shit. This guy is perfect in every way! He actually talks to me. That sounded kind of pathetic but I really don't care.He's so cool! In english his morning, I was sat by myself again, people in front calling me names... stupid Tasha and Chad. They think they're such a perfect couple, but all they do is sleep around! I don't get it...
'Fatty McFatFat!' snarled Chad evilly.
'Ooh, creative' I said back sarcastically.
'You better watch it, greaseball' he snarled.
'Yeah where's your friends?' joined in Tasha 'Did you eat them?' she giggled the most annoying and yet bitchy giggle you could imagine.
'Nah babe he just don't have any!' they both laughed at that.
Just then, the door opened, and in walked the sexiest guy I'd ever seen. He had olive skin and black hair that fell perfectly over his gorgeous face, hiding one eye. He kind of looked like Pete Wentz only younger and had a different face. Miss Sarah snapped at him and I was genuinely proud when he came back at her. She pointed for him to come and sit down by me. Shit. I quickly got out my notebook and tried to busy myself writing down song lyrics so I wouldn't stare. After a while of writing pretty creative lyrics, I fell his eyes on the side of my face. I write a note and pass it to him. After a little back and forth, when he mentions he's never heard of Fall Out Boy - my all time favourite band ever - I look up at him and take in his features. Whoa he's even more attractive close up! I try and swallow a squeal in the back of my throat but I'm pretty sure it came out anyway. Fuck I have to say something to him... wait he's staring at me too. Could he like me? What?! Did I actually just think that? Of course he doesn't like me! How could he? I'm fat and I wear glasses...
Sign up to rate and review this story