Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > aa The World's Unfair

The Boys Get Down to It

by drpeterick 0 reviews

this was so awkward writing this.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2011-08-07 - Updated: 2011-08-07 - 1980 words

0Unrated
MIKEY'S P.O.V

'Where the FUCK have you been, you little cunt?' came a ragged scream from the kitchen. He appeared shortly after wearing the same clothes he was wearing when I left. 'You fucking little bitch. You will respect me enough to tell me if you're leaving so I don't have to jack myself off.' He laughed.
'I'm going to my room.' I said and ran up that stairs. I heard him yelling, but I didn't hear what.
I sat on my bed. I put on my headphones and turned up the music. Getting undressed, I put on the hot running water. A shower will do me good. I thought. No such luck. I put my Headphones on my bed and got into the shower. Steam filled the room and I was too deep in thought to realise Father stripping off and getting in with me. I jumped at his rough touch on my shoulder when he grabbed it. Then he took the shower head and turned it up to full. I knew if he sprayed it at me I'g get a massive burn. So he did. All up my stomach... and dick. I winced. Then he turned it full down to ice cold. It hurt as he sprayed it over my now bright red stomach. Then he put the shower head back and turned the water to normal. He reached around my naked, wet body and took a firm hold of my dick. I wanted to run, but I still thought of myself as that helpless little eleven year old around Father. I have no idea why. It's probably because he still treated me the same. Like I was shit. Over the years i'd started to believe it. That's why i'd slept around so much. Because I was so painfully insecure.
He finished with me and turned off the shower. 'You're wasting water faggot' he said simply.
I sat down in the empty tub and cried. I heard my phone ringing and went to answer it.
'H- sniff hello?'
'Mikey?' said Jake sounding worried. 'Are you ok?'
I didn't want to let my secret out. 'Yeah babe i'm just, uhm, listening to a sad song.' I'm pretty sure he knew I was lying.
'Ok... well you left your wallet in the car. Craig's asking if you want him to drop it round.'
Shit. I don't want them seeing my house. It's so tattered and run down they'd think I was one of those people who found an abandoned house then lived in it. And I couldn't ask them in to prove I lived there because Father would punish me for bringing in a stranger.
'Uh uhm no it's ok, um do you want to meet up tomorow? I can pick you up and we can do something.'
'Yeah that'd be cool. Don't take me anywhere creepy, ok?'
'Oh please, i'm a plain person'
I could feel him giving me a look through the phone. We both laughed and I instantly felt better about my fucked up life. He was the one thing keeping me going now. If I lost him... i'd probably lose myself.
We arranged a time then said goodbye, and I head to bed even though it was only around seven or eight. Father had a bottle of whisky during the night so I didn't end up getting that much sleep, but when the morning came, I was really excited. It was mine and Jakey's first date - I couldn't wait! I put on my best black hoodie, some skinny black jeans, patted my bed-head down, put on my eyeliner and head out the door. Shit, I look terrible. And I still had that deep seated regret I always have after Father 'visits' me. I drove to Jakey's house and started to walk up the driveway. As I got to the door, it was flung open by Ben. He gave me a once over and carried on walking. I went inside to find Jake slumped against a wall holding an ice pack to his cheek. His mom was fussing over him, bless her. When they saw me with a concerned look on my face, Jake immediately said 'Don't.'
'Don't what?' his mom said.
I started to back out the door and Jake pulled away from his mom taking hold of my arm. 'Please, it'll only make trouble.' he pleaded.
'Honey, you know, it wouldn't be the worst thing if he showed Ben that he's something to be scared of. He wouldn't hurt you so much.'
I half smiled at Lily, I knew I liked that woman!
'Jeez mom... ok then go' sighed Jake.
Ben was at my car now, leaning against it and lighting a cigarette. He saw me walking up to him and backed up a little.
'I thought I told you to stay away from Jake.'
'What are you gonna do about it, faggot? Fuck me?'
'I wouldn't touch you. It's a wonder you get anyone near you at all.'
'Why don't you go fondle fat-ass's balls, hm?' he said with a laugh.
I put my arm against his neck pinning him to the truck. His eye line was a little lower than mine so I was looking down at him. I could tell he was scared.
'Dude calm down jus-'
I pushed my arm into his neck pretty hard.
'You will talk when I talk to you, bitch.' I snarled close to his face.
I pushed my arm harder making him stand on his toes. His hands ere scrabbling over my arm trying to get me to release him, but I just couldn't tear myself away. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Jake and Lily stood behind me. A car pulled up outside the house, and a young girl ran out.
'Mom! Hey!' she saw me and Ben. 'Uhm what's going on?'
I dropped Ben - his face was now pretty purple. He lay on the ground gasping for air, spluttering words.
'Alison! How lovely to see you! This is Mikey, Jake's um friend.' I out my hand out to her and she took it, softly holding it then releasing it.
'Hi. Sorry about that, I um...'
'No it's cool i've been wanting someone to beat that bitch since I was born. You know he used to spike my baby milk?'
'Holy shit!'
'...slut' I looked at Ben which made him run into the house.
'Wow you really scared him!' said Alison, moving closer to me. I felt a bit awkward until she went over to Jake and hugged him. They exchanged greetings and we went into their living room. Ben was in the kitchen drinking out of a milk carton.
'Ben please don't drink from the carton' sighed Lily.
'I'll do whatever the fuck I want bitch.'
'Don't you dare talk to you mother like that.' I growled. 'Apologise. Now.'
'Sorry mom...' he mumbled.
'Louder - so everyone can hear you.'
'Sorry mom.' He said before running upstairs. I turned around with a very satisfied grin on my face to the applause of Jake and Alison. Lily hugged me with tears running down her cheeks saying it was the first time he'd ever apolagised for anything ever. I felt kind of bad for her having to put up with that dick. Jake told them we were getting going and told Alison he'd do a proper catch up when he got back.
We got in the car and I leaned over to kiss him.
'Love you'
'Love you too, baby'

After dinner at his favourite restaraunt, I told him it was a surprise where we were going, but he noticed the ferris wheel from a mile off.
'The faire!' He squealed.
'Yeah, is that ok?'
'Of course I LOVE the faire!'
'Good, so do I'
I won him a stuffed animal and we went on rides all night. Walking around eating candy floss, he looked at me.
'What's up?' I asked. He was looking at me like I just gave him an enigma to solve.
'Will you be ok leaving your family when we go to LA?' I was a little suprised by the question only because we hadn't talked about that yet. It didn't occur to me since I wanted mine dead.
'Well, no actually. I hate Father. But it'll be ok for you - the time'll fly we'll be so busy. And once we get paid we can move your family over!' He [luckily] didn't focus on the first part of my answer.
'Yeah, i'm just nervous about leaving mom alone with Ben. He's tried to kill her before.' What the fuck is wrong with that kid?
'Oh. Wow.' I thought for a minute. 'Hey maybe we can persuade Zack to let her come with us straight away?' I said, excited at my geniousness. His face seemed to fall at the mention of Zack, but he liked my idea and we left it at that. Later on that night, I was as nervous as him I think. I was going to be with the boy I loved! We came up to the door my lips never leaving his. It was pitch black inside and we didn't want to wake anyone up so he led me up the stairs and more stairs to his room. We got inside and started making out again. We started to take of each other's clothes. When we were down to nothing but underwear, I sat on the bed and let him climb on top of me. We got underneath the covers with me on top now and him on his back. We were panting and already had stiff members. I reached over to the night stand and got out a thing of lube. I covered one of my fingers and put it in his ass to ready him for my cock. He winced a little.
'Tell me if it hurts, baby' I whispered. He nodded and I slipped another finger in. Damn this boy was tight. After my third finger was in, I bent them making him moan loudly. I smiled and took them out. I covered my cock in lube - it was fucking freezing by the way - and put my tip to his hole. 'You ready?'
'Yeah' he panted.
I put a little of my cock in, then pulled it back. Then a little more each time. Finally I was completely inside him. It was the best feeling ever. I started to slowly and rythmically push into him. A moan escaping his lips each time. It just made me harder.
'H-harder' he gasped.
I fucked him with more force. All that could be heard was the sound of skin on skin and 'oh yeah's and 'fuck's around the room. I kissed him and he moaned my name. That nearly made me blow right then. I kissed his mouth and slid my tongues inside. His mouth was wet and warm. I never wanted to leave his embrace. I put my hand down to his dick and started pumping it up and down. He moaned my name again and I blew my load inside him. He came too all over his and my stomach. We rode out our orgasms and then I collapsed on top of him. We were sweaty - really sweaty. Our hair was plastered to our faces and our bodies slipped against eachother. I looked into his beautiful eyes and moved hair from his face. I kissed him once more and said 'I love you'
'I love you too'
We fell asleep in eachother's arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story